How to Cancel Your Aruba Timeshare
White sand beaches, clear water, and a massive nature reserve to explore. Welcome to Aruba! Your next vacation destination in the Caribbean. The Dutch island has everything that you could want in a paradise. Fifteen miles from the mainland of Venezuela, Aruba has a unique history and culture, making it a top ten destination.
You’ll enjoy a lot more of the Caribbean for a lot less money after getting out of your Aruba timeshare. Not to mention, we will stop your maintenance fees while we work hard to cancel your Aruba timeshare.
When you do your homework, you will find Linx Legal is rated A+ on the Better Business Bureau. We have a 98% success rate of successfully canceling clients’ timeshare contracts. It’s time to make that call and talk with a friendly timeshare exit specialist. Find out how to cancel your Aruba timeshare with us. You really have nothing to lose.
Take Our Short Quiz To Cancel Your Aruba Timeshare 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
The History of Aruba
Aruba is one of the ABC islands, all under the control of the Netherlands (the other two are Bonaire and Curacao). The country’s official languages are Dutch and Papiamento, but many Arubans speak English and Spanish as well. Aruba’s history did not begin with Dutch colonization or the Spanish’s arrival from whom the Dutch wrested control of the territory. Or even the British who briefly staked a claim to the island. With its deep port and protected shores, and with the establishment of several large forts, Curaçao soon became a safe place for the Dutch West India Company to conduct commerce.
What Can I Expect from Linx Legal
Timeshare contracts vary depending on the resort and the terms of your agreement. Although your Aruba timeshare contract’s cancellation is complex, At Linx Legal we know all the ways to free you from your timeshare contract without the high cost of hiring a lawyer.
Linx Legal Guarantees
- Protection from creditor harassment.
- Mortgage balance cancellation.
- Contract cancellation options. Ideally, getting out completely is the best choice. However, you may cancel only the most recent upgrade.
Perfect Weather in Aruba
Aruba is a dream vacation destination, thanks to its ideal weather. While Aruba sits 12 degrees north of the equator, the climate is tropical but not extreme. With a relatively constant temperature of 82 degrees Fahrenheit, there is no wrong time to visit. Granted, Aruba only experiences fringe effects of nearby tropical weather; you still may want to get travel insurance just in case. On average, temperatures in Aruba are in the low to mid-80s. While this may be true, visit between May and October for the best shot at perfect weather.
Aruba – Open for Happiness
In addition to natural beauty and blissful weather, this Caribean island has the warmest people you’ll ever meet. Take long hikes at Aruba’s magical rock formations, Casibari. After that, indulge in healthy Aruban delicacies from West Deck. Seating is out on the deck overlooking the white sandy beach and right by the water’s edge.
Of course, travelers that visit our happy island year after year know that the best wellness retreats aren’t just the ones that recharge your batteries; they’re the ones that embrace and rejuvenate your soul. Above all, Aruba is a spiritual place for wellness and self-care. Indulge in any luxury spa vacation to feel refreshed and rejuvenated. In particular, all-inclusive vacation packages are the best choice. Now, let’s take a look at some of Aruba’s best places to visit and a few of its best-kept secrets!
Enjoy Aruba’s Landscape
- While touring Southeast Aruba, you’ll find the stunning rocky landscapes known as the Seroe Colorado.
- Blackstone Beach is one of Aruba’s most photographed spots. Not to mention the Punta Basora Arch, which stands just offshore. Perfect for your Instagram posts.
- Purchase a day-pass to Renaissance Island. While the price may be steep, it is an adult-only spot and one of the only areas in the world where you will be able to interact with wild pink flamingos. Worth it!
- If you fancy off-roading, you’ll need offline maps, ideally a Jeep, and love for the doors.
- During the morning, explore Arikok National Park, which covers a fifth of the island. Much of the area is preserved coastline and cacti covered hills. Also, nearby explore underground caves and natural pools.
Points of Interest
- The capital of Aruba, Oranjestad, is filled with brightly colored buildings and historical landmarks. Don’t miss out on two historical sites, Fort Zoutman and the National Archaeological Museum.
- Since the S.S. Antilla was destroyed by its own crew to avoid being seized by Dutch authorities, it’s now home to sea turtles and lobsters under the sea.
- The Alto Vista Chapel on the north shore of the island, therefore the perfect point to catch an Aruban sunrise!
- Combine a snorkeling excursion at Aruba’s best snorkel spots (such as the sunken SS Antilla) with a champagne brunch.
- The Whole Story stories from the murals created by artists from all over the world. San Nicolas has all of these beautiful murals in one place.
What Happens After Exit Out of Your Aruba Timeshare
- Since you won’t be paying any more maintenance fees, invest your money elsewhere.
- You’re free to use Secondary market sites, including RedWeek and VRBO. Don’t wait for that one week a year to come around. Take that trip now! Life is too short to be scripted.
A visit to Aruba is a guaranteed good time! In fact, no matter when you go, there’s a good chance of endorphins. To be ready for any adventure, pack a friendly attitude, sunscreen, and a camera to capture unbelievable memories.
How Does Timeshare Exiting Work
To be sure, Linx Legal knows the legalities for every state’s timeshare exit laws. In addition to Holiday Inn Vacation Club, Westgate, and Diamond Resorts, we work with every other timeshare company on the planet. Above all else, we have a proven track record of success.
Let us teach you how to get rid of your timeshare. It’s up to you to decide when the process begins. First, call us and talk with our friendly timeshare exit specialists. We have several cancellation options. Find out which one is best for you.
- Take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire or
- text CXL to 484848
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-604-3989