Getting Rid of a Sedona Timeshare
Did you enjoy your vacation to Sedona Arizona? Was the thought of joining a timeshare club and traveling the world exciting? If you said yes to these questions, then the timeshare sales rep did his/her job. Which is to get your signature on a timeshare contract. Timeshare companies have little regard for your time or hard-earned money. It’s a psychological game that could leave you feeling remorseful and confused. It’s okay. Linx Legal understands. Watch this short video then scroll down to meet our friendly team of client care advocates. Learn how we will get you out of your Sedona timeshare for good.
Take Our Short Quiz and Start Living Life Timeshare Free 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
Other Ways to Vacation Without Obligation
Are you a veteran or active-duty military personnel? If so, did your timeshare sales rep mention any of these better travel options? First, thank you for your service to our country. We understand how valuable your time is with your family. We want you to enjoy more time with loved ones while keeping more of your hard-earned money. There are sites specifically dedicated to military families.
The fact that your timeshare sales rep deliberately concealed this information is appalling. Unfortunately, this is a common practice. From timeshare sales training until the moment they start their convincing pitch, sales reps have one goal. Your signature on the dotted line of a timeshare contract. You deserve much better! Here are some trusted vacation sites that honor our military men and women.
- The Armed Forces Vacation Club offers eligible members of the U.S. Military discounted vacations around the world! Their $359 per week (sometimes less) stays at top timeshare resorts are unparalleled. With their unique travel planning tool and 24/7 customer service, you can plan your vacation knowing
- American Forces Travel offers heavily discounted travel including cruises, flights, packages to over 1 million resort destinations.
- Veterans Holidays has a world of affordable travel for military families to vacation. Always low fees and you will never have to attend a timeshare presentation.
- Red Week is for everyone! Deeply discounted timeshare rentals. Why? Because they are costing timeshare owners tons of money. You can enjoy the benefits of vacationing at the same timeshare resorts with none of the obligations.
Stop The Timeshare Commitment Right Now
You can still enjoy all the beauty and adventure of Sedona without any of the stress of monthly maintenance fees. Paying your timeshare maintenance fees month after month can be worrisome. Things change. In this time of uncertainty, the last thing you need is to worry about is having increasing maintenance fees and another mortgage to pay for. Linx Legal will assist you in stopping the payments of your costly timeshare. We have helped 95% of our clients get rid of their timeshare with zero effect on their credit. Fill out the quiz above or give us a call today.
Which Timeshare Resorts Are Popular In Arizona
- Sedona Summit by Diamond Resorts has large kitchens and balconies plus lots of kid-friendly activities. But be prepared for a long, time-wasting timeshare presentation.
- Hyatt Residence Club Sedona is located in the heart of uptown Sedona, this family-friendly resort has terraces with fire pits and endless views of the red rock canyons.
- Club Wyndham Sedona is a quaint villa-style resort with tranquil surroundings and breathtaking views
- The Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort overlooks a beautiful golf course with all hot tubs and swimming pools, this resort is a more affordable alternative.
Why Do People Choose Sedona Arizona to Vacation
Could Sedona be the most beautiful place on Earth? Possibly. If you have ever trekked the short, one-mile hike up to the natural sandstone arch known as Devil’s Bridge, then managed to climb to the top of the arch, you would say yes! No words are necessary as you look out at the awe-inspiring red rocks of Sedona. If mountain biking in Sedona is your adventure of choice, then come on down! The trails are linked together for a more enjoyable quest. Just be sure to plan out your trails so you can keep on biking for hours.
Another fast-action ride in Sedona is Arizona Safari Jeep Tours. Spacious jeeps will take you to the canyons with a knowledgeable guide accompanying you. With several retreats and journeys to choose from, Sedona Sacred Earth embodies the spirit of the mountains. From writing workshops to meditation to visits to the sacred lands of the Hopi tribe, these transformation journeys will help you ground with nature and your spirit.
2 Lies Your Timeshare Sales Rep Told You
If your timeshare sales rep used high-pressure sales tactics and then asked for a credit card, you have legal recourse to exit your timeshare contract. It doesn’t matter how long you’ve had it. Some lies told by shady timeshare reps include:
- A timeshare is an investment in real estate, you can earn income. No! When you buy a home and rent it out, that’s rental income. This rule doesn’t hold true with timeshares. Timeshares will always cost you money. Money to maintain, mortgage payments, and even money if you want to get rid of your timeshare. They are an ever-depreciating liability.
- You can always sell it for a profit if you don’t want it. No! There will always be more sellers than buyers because they are tough to get rid of. Often, timeshare owners cannot give them away. Visit Ebay’s Timeshare Resales and you will find tons of timeshares selling for around $1 without any takers. As people grow wiser, they realize their error in signing a timeshare contract. Owners try to dump their timeshares on anyone who will take it off their hands so they can stop paying their hard-earned money for nothing.
Getting Out of Your Sedona Timeshare for Good
Because everyone’s situation is different, Linx Legal will create a timeshare exit plan that will work for you. Call one of our client care team now. Whether you were talked into buying a costly timeshare at Bluegreen, Wyndham, Sheraton, Westgate, or another company, we will get you out of your timeshare contract, guaranteed.
Check out our A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau website and then give us a call or text. With over 80 combined experience in the timeshare cancellation business, Linx Legal has the expertise to get you out of your obligations with your timeshare contract right now. Let us fight for your rights.
- Take our short quiz above to get started
- Take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-604-3989