Cancelling a Timeshare in Branson, Missouri
Many buyers find themselves attempting to cancel or get out of a timeshare contract. Without the right help, dissolving a contract can be extremely difficult. Choosing the company with the best reviews and success rate is very important. Linx Legal has been cancelling Branson timeshares since 2009. There is a good chance we would be able to help you as well. Cancelling a timeshare contract would include no more debt or payments for mortgage/maintenance fees.
Take Our Short Quiz and Start Living Life Timeshare Free 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
This video is from YouTube and is the opinion of a third party.
Buyers’ remorse happens in the days following a purchase. This is especially true for timeshare. The buyer realizes they have made a life-changing decision that will effect their finances for years to come. The timeshare salesman or saleswoman made the idea of buying a Branson property sound like a dream come true. Buyers’ remorse can kick in for several reasons:
- The buyer read the contract and noticed it is not in their favor.
- A friend or family member informs them they may have made a bad investment.
- The buyers have a moment to talk in private about the purchase and change their mind.
- They realize the payment may be more than they can afford.
If a buyer experiences remorse quickly enough, cancelling is much easier. The state of Missouri gives 5 days after the contract is signed to cancel free and clear. The buyer does not need help in this early stage. The process is to simply hand-deliver or send a certified letter alerting the timeshare company of the intent to rescind. The timeshare company will be forced to let you out of the contract by law. However, this notice must be given in writing. If you call to cancel they will not accept it and the rescission period will expire. After this period, it is much harder to get out of the contract without hiring help.
Branson Timeshare Companies
A vast majority of the complaints we receive at Linx Legal come from Wyndham timeshare owners. The Branson properties are one of their flagship destinations with 4 resorts in the area.
- WorldMark Branson
- The resort has the most outdoor activities in the group. WorldMark Branson has a golf course as well as basketball and tennis courts.
- Club Wyndham Mountain Vista
- Resort is located just minutes from 3 different lakes. The Ozark Mountains create the views for this scenic location.
- Club Wyndham Branson at the Meadows
- One and two-bedroom condos available. Family friendly resort with activities for children and adults.
- Club Wyndahm Branson at the Falls
- Close proximity to shopping and dinner shows. The Branson scenic railroad is also easily accessed.
Marriott also holds a resort of its own in Branson. Marriott’s Willow Ridge Lodge is close to many attractions that the area has to offer. The resort offers year-round fun by including an indoor and outdoor swimming pool.
Holiday Inn Club Vacations built one of its 29 timeshare resorts in Branson. Holiday Hills Resort provides a golf course, movie theater, and its own fishing pond.
What makes Branson, Missouri Popular?
Not all timeshares are located near beaches or large cities. Some people prefer the peace and quiet of the Ozark Mountains. Timeshare companies will not miss the chance to sell to them as well. Branson has many local attractions that offer a change from crowded beaches or the chaos of Las Vegas. The most popular attractions include:
- Sight & Sound Theater – A unique theater experience that keeps the audience fully involved.
- Titanic Museum – The world’s largest museum attraction. Tour the boat and hear stories from the passengers on board. The museum in Branson also holds the most expensive item ever sold from the wreckage – a violin worth $1.7 million.
- Hollywood Wax Museum – Great place for photos with some of the biggest celebrities. The great ape climbing the skyscraper will give away its location.
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not – Popular attraction for all ages. A world of bizarre artistry.
These are just some of the indoor activities that can be enjoyed year round. Outdoor activities are the focal point of Branson tourism. The scenic landscape of the Ozark Mountains offers guests endless adventure. In the warmer months, guests can experience:
- Silver Dollar City – Amusement park with all the rides, games, and attractions.
- White Water – Named one of America’s best outdoor water parks. Over 13 acres of slides, pools, and waves.
- Miniature Golf – More than 10 different courses in the area.
- Lakes of Branson – Table Rock Lake, Bull Shoals Lake, and Lake Taneycomo. Guests can visit these for fishing, swimming and boating.
- Zipline – Tourists can see the Ozarks from new heights.
- Caving and cavern tours – Walk through Talking Rocks Cavern and pan for real gemstones.
Branson has much to offer the visitors of Missouri. It is no surprise that timeshare companies like Wyndham, Marriott, and Holiday Inn Club Vacations want to have properties available for sale.
Alternatives to Timeshare
It may be appealing to come back to Branson year after year. There are far too many things to do to get them all done in one vacation. Timeshare developers will use this as a selling point and show their properties as second homes in this great area. However, there are far less expensive and restrictive options. Staying at these properties without purchasing can be accomplished by renting on ebay.com or redweek.com. The rental price will be all you have to pay for the stay. The timeshare owners are forced to pay monthly mortgages and maintenance fees.
How Do I Cancel my Branson Timeshare?
Timeshare owners enjoy the Branson vacation but not the constant payments and pressure. If you are ready to end this cycle, Linx Legal may be able to help. We have a proven process of cancelling timeshare contracts and saving our clients thousands of dollars. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and many testimonials from former clients. Please take a short quiz to see if our services would be right for you. We can also be contacted by:
- Texting CXL to 484848
- Calling us toll free at 1-800-604-3989
- Filling out a full questionnaire for expedited service