Canceling Your Cabo Timeshare
Perched high atop Mexico’s Southern Baja Peninsula sits Cabo San Lucas. Stand in awe of its natural beauty in both the seas and mountains—famous people in every genre vacation in Cabo San Lucas. Cabo has some of the best yachting opportunities, stunning beaches, and more restaurants and dining options that you can see in one trip. There are endless things to discover in Cabo San Lucas. Start the process of canceling your Cabo timeshare by filling out the short questionnaire below.
Take Our Short Quiz and Start Living Life Timeshare Free 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
Discover Cabo San Lucas Mexico
Cabo serves a blend of El Norte cuisine blended with Coastal fare. Cabo San Lucas arguably has the best seafood in the world at outstanding prices. While you’re out fishing, you’ll likely see whales, as Cabo is one of America’s most popular whale-watching spots. Then, ask the local chef to cook up your fresh catch of the day. After a day of whale watching, you can eat dinner in the glow of a red-gold sunset by the sea.
If you’re looking to cut loose, Cabo has an exciting nightlife. Mexico is famous for Tequila. So enjoy the best margaritas you’ve ever had.
Surprisingly, Cabo is a family destination too. Cabo resorts have plenty to keep kids busy. Pools, waterslides, zip-lining, kayaking, or sailing. Visit Cabo Pulmo National Marine Park for some of the best snorkeling on the coast. The coral reefs are among the prettiest in the world. There’s no better place to teach the kids to surf than in the crystal blue-green waters of Cabo San Lucas.
Cabo’s ports are full of cruise ships. So set sail for even more fun! Sail over to the town of Todos Santos, just north of Cabo, for a fun day trip. Cabo has tourists all year round, so the language isn’t much of a barrier anymore. It’s easy to make friends with such a big foreign community, especially if you’re staying at a resort. Your kids will make lifelong friends, no doubt.
With lots of activities, a low cost of living, and excellent weather, Cabo San Lucas can offer a high life quality. Suppose you need to go south in the winter for your health. In that case, the average temperature in the winter months in Cabo is around 78 degrees Fahrenheit, and you’ll have access to fresh produce all winter long. The Sea of Cortez is an underwater wonder with canyons and shipwrecks to explore. After long days spent in the sun, get ready for the energizing side of Cabo at night. Cabo is more than a vacation destination. It’s a renewal of spirit and soul.
Which Timeshares are in Cabo
- Sirena del Mar In addition to luxury 1- & 2-bedroom floor plans with ocean views, All Welk resorts offer a top-notch restaurant on property. Nearby is the Natural History Museum and Playa del Amore at Land’s End.
- Cabo Azul Resorts Discover the resort’s unparalleled beauty with incredible 18th-century Spanish colonial architecture and clean, modern design.
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort and Spa The fun and lively Diamond Resort’s private beach club impresses with two open-air restaurants, a rooftop microbrewery with artisanal beers a tranquil spa.
- Club Regina, Los Cabos, has views of the Sea of Cortez, both sunrise and sunset. Whale watch from your terrace. Play golf with a certified golf specialist while the kids stay busy with resort activities.
Hilton Grand Vacations
- Los Cabo Beach and Golf Resort are located on a tranquil inlet bay. The splash infinity pool is perfect for kids ages 4-12. Incidentally, Hilton Grand Vacations has some of the best resorts, but you don’t have to be an owner to enjoy them.
Pueblo Bonita Resorts
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Adults-only Golf & Spa Resort is a 201-room boutique retreat with a wellness spa and exclusive access to an award-winning signature course.
- Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort secluded on a private coastal bluff. This location has both tranquility and access to the vibrant downtown scene in Cabo.
- Rosé Resort & Spa’s rosé-tinted walls and Neptune statue set the Greco-Roman theme of this upscale resort.
- Los Cabos Beach Resort includes access to all resort restaurants and the luxurious Rose Spa.
- Montecristo Estates Luxury Villas includes chef’s catering and babysitting services and transport to the Quivira Golf Club.
Solmar Resort Group
- Grand Solmar at Rancho San Lucas Resort is the newest addition to the upscale resort family in Cabo. Their five existing properties, including Grand Solmar Land’s End Resort & Spa and The Ridge at Playa Grande, are unmatched in luxury. The resort sits in a prime location, complete with private roads and surrounded by 1.2 miles of pristine shoreline and golden dunes. Therefore, enjoy the spa, skip the timeshare presentation.
How to Create Your Dream Life
Canceling your timeshare will be the best thing you can do financially. Remember the days when you could walk into your local travel agency and book your entire vacation while talking with a real person? Well, AAA Travel still has brick-and-mortar locations, as well as an online option. With discounts for seniors, groups, and the military, it’s an excellent way to plan a personalized vacation experience.
RedWeek is also a great travel booking choice. They have Cabo timeshare rentals out the wazoo. Timeshare owners try to rent their units on RedWeek, but most don’t have much luck with a saturated secondary market. Instead of owning, cancel your timeshare. Then, you’ll have more money to book even more vacations!
Live Like a Cabo Local
- Every Thursday in San Jose del Cabo’s colorful town, the streets come alive for the Cabo Art Walk. Stroll through the galleries and enjoy your complimentary tequila.
- So you think you’ve had delicious coffee? Well, maybe, but when you visit a local café in Cabo, it’s a whole new level of coffee love. Mexican coffee has a sweet note and is high in caffeine. Anything that is sweet and strong is always a good idea.
Get Rid of My Cabo Timeshare For Good
Linx Legal is an A+ rated timeshare exit company with the Better Business Bureau with tons of positive reviews. Our friendly team of exit advisors is waiting to hear from you. With your help, we will create the best exit plan for you so that you can make the best decision for your family. Find out how to cancel your Cabo timeshare once and for all.
- Please take a few moments to answer our basic questionnaire or
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-604-3989