The Best Way to Cancel Your San Diego Timeshare
San Diego is an exciting place to visit unless you’ve spent too many hours of your vacation in a timeshare presentation. Almost everyone who buys a timeshare regrets it at some point. But how do you know which is the best way to cancel when that time comes?
Firstly, how long ago did you purchase the timeshare? California timeshare cancellation law states that you have seven calendar days to cancel your timeshare contract after purchase. If it’s within those seven days, call the timeshare company and give it back. If you’ve owned it longer, call us to learn how to get out of your timeshare contract now.
Take Our Short Quiz and Start Living Life Timeshare Free 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
San Diego California’s Nightlife Scene
If it’s your first time visiting America’s Finest City, get ready for the liveliest party scene on the West Coast. If there is one place in San Diego where it’s all happening, it’s at the historic Gaslamp Quarter. These 16 square-block neighborhoods in downtown San Diego has more than 100 of the city’s finest restaurants and nightclubs.
- Start your night off with dinner at LionFish. Why? Because this upscale seafood restaurant focuses on sustainable fish. The menu choices are edgy but always healthy.
- Next, head on over to the most relaxed bar in the city, Altitude Sky Lounge. Located on the Marriott downtown’s rooftop. The jazzy background music sets the vibe on this rooftop paradise. Stunning panoramic views and a fire pit are the perfect backdrop for a night out with friends.
- While PARQ is a well-loved farm-to-table restaurant by day, it transforms into PARQ Nightclub at night with some of the best live concerts in San Diego.
San Diego’s Vibrant LGBTQ+ Events
There is so much pride within the LGBTQ+ communities of San Diego. Events celebrating diversity is what makes San Diego a great place to visit.
Scary San Diego
Do you believe in ghosts? Then you should visit the William T. Davis home, San Diego’s oldest structure. The paranormal phenomenon might be attributed to the numerous deaths during the ten years served as a hospital. Go for the tour of the death house, if you dare.
Old Point Loma Lighthouse has been standing for over 200 years. Since 1855, the beacon lit the way for many ships entering the San Diego Bay. But beware, you may hear unusual footsteps in the upper loft or feel cold spots in the entryway. It’s believed the spirit of Juan Rodriguez Cabrillo lives here, still.
As has been noted, The Whaley House is America’s #1 most haunted house. Once, murders and suicides plagued the property. And, therefore, may have attributed to the spirits that live in this hotel’s rooms. If you are brave, by all means, visit the Death House. Paranormal enthusiasts worldwide flock to the old hotel yearly.
Timeshares in San Diego
It’s not hard to understand why people buy California timeshares. Because there are plenty of beautiful resorts around, there is an unending list of things to do and see. Any of the resorts listed below are available for rent to anyone. As a result, you won’t have to pay enormous amounts of money for these resorts’ upkeep to enjoy them.
- Welk Resorts San Diego’s resort sites on 450 pristine acres in Escondido’s hills. This luxury resort has a variety of rooms, suites, and villas to suit your needs. The suites include fireplaces, fully equipped kitchens, and private patios. Indulge in spa-like indulgences such as aromatherapy bath products and large soaking tubs.
- Grand Pacific at Villa L’Auberge Retreat to this seaside haven and enjoy swimming complemented by a blissful massage at the neighboring spa. The racetrack and some of San Diego’s finest restaurants are close by.
- Pacific Breeze has ocean-front suites overlooking Mission Beach. The large master bath with a two-person shower that overlooks the beach is heavenly. Close to Legoland and the San Diego Zoo, this coveted resort is perfectly located for an unforgettable vacation.
Marriott Vacation Club
- Marriott Vacation Club Pulse is located right in downtown San Diego near the Gaslamp Quarter. Also, every suite has separate living quarters for an at-home feel.
Club Wyndham Vacations
- WorldMark San Diego – Inn at the Park is within walking distance of the San Diego Zoo and the Old Globe Theatre.
- our Lights overlooks the Gaslamp Quarter, so you don’t have far to go for a fun night out. Rent bikes to explore downtown shopping and cook dinner in your full kitchen.
- WorldMark San Diego – Balboa Park Old world charm right in the heart of the city. The resort is in good proximity to Balboa Park and the waterfront.
- WorldMark Mission Valley is a great family-friendly hotel in San Diego. Close to the Zoo and other kid-friendly attractions. Suites are small but well decorated, and the private balconies are a great place for morning meditation.
What’s the Difference Between WorldMark and Club Wyndham
If you own a WorldMark timeshare, then you know that it works on a points system, and Club Wyndham is based on deeded ownerships that were later converted to a points system. All Club Wyndham ownerships have a designated location, which is referred to as a home-base. Of course, you can still stay at any Wyndham property without purchasing a timeshare.
The Best Way to Book Your Next Vacation
Secondary market sites (websites that are open to the public) are a great way to find cheaper travel rates. In reality, alternative booking sites are better than being trapped in a timeshare. When your timeshare contract is finally canceled, you can start vacationing even more.
Get Out of Your Timeshare Now
Our timeshare exit team at Linx Legal has helped thousands of timeshare owners with their timeshare cancellations. And we will stop your maintenance payments immediately. Having a Check out our A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau website and contact us to find out how to cancel your timeshare safely.
- Take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire or
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-604-3989