Cancel Your Colorado Timeshare
With so much to see and explore, it’s easy to see why someone would want to go back to Colorado year after year. And this is what timeshare sales reps count on. It would not be hard to convince someone that the best and only way to make that happen is to buy a costly timeshare. That’s simply untrue! If you were led to believe any of these misleading things during your timeshare presentation in Colorado, call our customer care team at Linx Legal and let us help you to cancel your Colorado timeshare. We care and are here to listen.
Take Our Short Quiz and Start Living Life Timeshare Free 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
Colorado Timeshare Laws and Your Rights
Colorado timeshare law states that a purchaser has up to five days to cancel a timeshare contract. To begin the process, written notice that the buyer wishes to cancel a timeshare contract must be sent by mail to the seller or developer. Turn to Linx Legal and we will explain exactly how to out of your timeshare and keep your good credit.
No matter how long you’ve owned your Colorado timeshare, Linx Legal will get you out of your timeshare contract easily. We have helped 95% of our clients get rid of their timeshares. Linx Legal is ready to guide you through the timeshare exit process.
Vacationing in Colorado
Winter vacations are among the most popular for timeshare getaways. Skiing down a Colorado mountainside is exhilarating. It’s easy to love Colorado at any time of the year especially when there is something for everyone.
- First up Heli-Skiing. Fly beyond the old school terrain only a lift can access and bask in the purest untracked powder on the high alpine basins. Both the Telluride Helitrax and Silverton Heliskiing are for seriously advanced skiers
- For a more grounded adventure visit Aspen. Set in the Rocky Mountains, it’s a ski resort town and a year-round destination for outdoor recreation. From beginner to advanced, this is a popular town for families.
- Four Corners Monument Surprisingly, it is possible to be in four states at the same time. In the southwest corner of Colorado, three other states meetup, New Mexico, and Utah. This is quite the phenomenon as it’s the only place in America where the corners of four states all meet.
- If skiing’s not your thing, Vail, Colorado also has several area sledding hills and ice skating rinks for family fun along with fishing, scenic gondolas, and plenty of concerts and art festivals.
Which Timeshare Companies Have Resorts in Colorado
Often timeshare companies will swoop into a popular tourist destination city and buy resorts and hotels and turn them into timeshare inventory.
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort (Colorado Springs) Incredible spa rejuvenation services and fine dining, this is a premier resort experience.
- The Christie Lodge (Avon) Nearby horseback riding, three performing art venues, and jeep off-roading make this an adventure vacation.
- Sheraton Lakeside Terrace Villas (Avon) White water rafting on the Eagle River to skiing at Beaver Creek, this is a great kid-centric resort.
- Grand Timber Lodge (Breckenridge) has world-class golfing, ATV tours through the mountains, and scenic summer hiking trips.
All of these places are timeshare vacation ownership resorts. As a non-owner, you have a better chance of booking a week or two at any of these whenever you want than you would if you were in a restricted timeshare contract. Let us alleviate the stress of throwing away money month after month. There are better ways to vacation.
Curate a Better Colorado Vacation
Let’s explore some options for a better vacation experience:
- Red Week is the go-to place to find exceptional deals for pennies on the dollar. Believe it or not, you can still travel to your favorite destinations without the high cost of a timeshare.
- The Armed Forces Vacation Club offers eligible members of the U.S. Military discounted vacations around the world! Their $359 per week (sometimes less) stays at top timeshare resorts are unparalleled. With their unique travel planning tool and 24/7 customer service, you can plan your vacation knowing you’ll get the best deal around.
Can I Stop Paying My Monthly Fees and Get Out of My Timeshare Now
Yes! As we have come to understand, life changes fast. What you thought you wanted today is not what you want now. It’s okay to change your mind. You don’t have to be punished for making a hasty decision. Link Legal will show you the easiest and fastest way out of your timeshare contract. We have a 100% money-back guarantee.
Good To Know Facts for Exiting Your Timeshare Contract
- The secondary market lets you vacation for less than any timeshare resort can offer. Choose your vacations when you want and where you want to go.
- You are allowed to get rid of your Colorado timeshare anytime you want to. We encourage you to call us and tell us about your experience.
- If you ever find yourself in another time-wasting timeshare sales presentation, simply stand up and leave. If you stay the required amount of time, you can still collect any promised gifts. Each timeshare is different in Colorado. First, read or simply ask the resort how long you must stay to fulfill your obligation.
- Our compassionate team at Linx Legal understands how confusing a timeshare contract can be. We also know the law. Take our short quiz above and give us a call. We’ll fight for your rights.
How Can I Get Rid of My Colorado Timeshare Fast
Link Legal is an ethical company specializing in timeshare exits. Our amazing team has done all the work for you. Every situation is different. Linx Legal is the foremost expert on timeshare company’s aggressive sales tactics. We know the tricks of all the top timeshare companies. Wyndham, Bluegreen, Holiday Inn, Diamond Resorts, and more. Check out our A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau website and then give us a call or text.
- Please take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-604-3989, you’ll be glad you did!