Get Rid of Your Steamboat Springs Timeshare
Some timeshare owners realize they’ve made a mistake instantly. Others continue to struggle for years with ever-rising maintenance fees before giving up. Even happy timeshare owners may eventually decide they no longer want the burden of a timeshare.
Linx Legal can help you get rid of your Steamboat Springs timeshare without hurting your credit. We understand you have concerns. Check out our frequently asked questions page to learn more about how we can help or take our short quiz below.
Get a Free Consultation By Filling Out Our Short Quiz 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
How to Relax During Your Vacation to Steamboat Springs
A vacation is a time for taking a break from the hustle of day-to-day life. For most people, booking a trip to Steamboat Springs is to go on vacation and slow down and enjoy the little things. But sometimes your trip ends up being a whirlwind of doing too much. Here are some ways to slow down and enjoy a relaxing time on your much-deserved Steamboat Springs vacation.
- Pack one suitcase of necessities. There is a sense of lightness, metaphorically, and literally, when you travel with the bare essentials. You don’t have to jump in, start by shortening your list of things to bring each time you travel. Eventually, you will understand less is more.
- Put down the clipboard. Over planning can kill the relaxing vibe you’re trying to create for your family. Carve out enough times for the must-see stuff, but add a few things on the list that would be bonuses if you get around doing them.
- Don’t try to control every part of your trip.Breathe and adjust your sails when things don’t go as planned. Now go with the flow and see what new adventures you’ll discover.
- Make time for purposeful self-care. The ‘springs’ in Steamboat Springs refers to the many natural hot springs in the area. One of the most beloved is the Old Town Hot Springs is great for people wanting to relieve stress and get back to calm.
Colorado Exit Law
The state of Colorado allows owners to cancel a timeshare purchase if they do so within the 5-day grace period. After that, for most owners, there’s no quick and easy way to get rid of your Steamboat Springs timeshare. If you have questions about our process, ask an expert. Our team works hard every day to give you a positive outcome.
Best Low-key Things to Do in Steamboat Springs
A gem set in the middle of the Colorado Rockies where unwinding is a way of life. It’s where people come to regroup. Here are some slow and steady ways to enjoy Steamboat Springs.
- Snap an Instagram photo at Fish Creek Falls. Sparkling clear alpine water roars down Fish Creek Canyon, spilling over the glorious 280-ft falls, one of the most popular destinations around Steamboat Springs.
- Grab a bike, a segway, or your walking shoes and head to the Yampa River Core Trail, a 7.5-mile paved trail running along Yampa River.
- Horseback ride through aspen trees on any of the numerous trails.
- Golf one of the 18-hole golf courses.
- Tastefully sip your way through the Brew Trail made up of the local breweries and favorites for you to enjoy.
- Mountain bike Emerald Mountain or Buffalo Pass.
- Flyfish at the Stagecoach Tail Waters.
- Visit the Farmers Market for local eats and stroll the art galleries.
Steamboat Springs for the Adventurous Traveler
For a bit more kick during your stay, check out the Steamboat Springs Pro Rodeo. Experience the fun and western charm of a local rodeo that has been going on for over one hundred years! It’s held in the Brent Romick Arena Howelsen Park, next to Ice Arena.
If you’re not already schussing down the slopes at Steamboat Ski Resort, you can take go snowmobiling, sleigh riding, or dogsledding at Snow Buddy Dog Sled Tours. On your way out, please be sure to adopt one of the beautiful, loving dogs waiting for their forever homes.
If you love dropping from a helicopter onto a mountain of fresh powder, HeliTrax is where you want to begin your downhill journey. Six runs are included at various mountain points. Please read Be Well Ski Tips to prepare yourself for this adventure.
Night skiing is a whole other rush. Welcome to Christie Peak where you’ll be lifted up 8,000 feet to race down the mountain over five scenic trails.
Top Steamboat Springs Timeshare Resorts
1. Sheraton Steamboat Resort Villas is a premier property with sophisticated flair and posh amenities with ski-in/ski-out access during the winter.
2. WorldMark Steamboat Springs just minutes away from the steep scenic slopes and the beautiful Rocky Mountains. The WorldMark by Wyndham at Steamboat Springs resort is a master class in mile-high luxury.
3. Club Wyndham Steamboat Springs After long days of hitting the slopes and seeking out adventure in Steamboat’s grand wilderness, travelers may unwind in one of their pools and hot tubs, or perhaps in one of the relaxing saunas.
Vacation Alternatives to Timeshare Ownership
Armed Forces Vacation Club Free membership for all our active, retired, or current U.S. military and their families. Weekly resort rates worldwide of $349 (sometimes less) are their way of saying thank you, to our American Heroes!
Red Weeks is the biggest secondary marketplace where timeshare owners try to rent out their unused timeshares. They quickly find out the harsh truth. There will always be more renters than buyers.
What’s the Next Step to Getting Out of My Timeshare Contract?
A Linx Legal team member will listen to you and create a timeshare exit plan that frees you from all timeshare contract obligations. We promise to stop your monthly maintenance payments immediately. And there will never be a foreclosure on your credit, we guarantee it! Check us out on the Better Business Bureau website and then give us a call or text. We are waiting to listen to your story.
- Take our short quiz above to get started
- Take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire or
- text CXL to 484848
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-604-3989