Cancel Your Vail Timeshare
If you are reading this article, two things are for sure.
- You are ready to cancel your Vail timeshare.
- You are past the 5-day grace period allowed by Colorado law to cancel your contract without penalty. And that’s okay.
Please take a moment to watch this short video to find out how Linx Legal can help you take control of your money and get you out of your timeshare commitment.
Get Out Of Your Maine Timeshare Contract 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
Answers to Common Timeshare Exit Questions
Can I Cancel my Vail timeshare contract myself?
If you currently owe any back monies to taxes, mortgage, maintenance fees, or assessment fees, then the answer is no. It would likely take you several years if ever, to get yourself out of your timeshare contract while continuing to pay your on-time maintenance fees, mortgage, and any other fees agreed upon in your original timeshare contract.
Even if you try to sell your timeshare on ebay for a single dollar, yes, that’s a real thing, you’ll still be responsible should your buyer ever quit making payments. Linx Legal knows the fastest routes to timeshare cancellation. Call us and tell us your story. We are here to listen. One of our caring team members will explain the process and answer all of your questions.
Can I just give back my Vail timeshare?
Timeshare companies are not going to let you off the hook that easily. They will make it almost impossible for you to give your timeshare back without fees. The best way to stop the commitment today is to hire Linx Legal, an A+ rated timeshare exit company on the Better Business Bureau website to assist you. We don’t make empty promises and there is zero obligation to use our services.
How is Linx Legal different from other timeshare exit companies?
In addition to our 98% success rate of getting people out of their timeshare debt, we also offer a 100% full, money-back guarantee. Please enjoy some of our customer reviews. Our clients love us! That’s why a high percentage of our business comes from referrals. Take the quiz above and find out how we can assist you in getting rid of your Vail timeshare. You have nothing to lose by talking with us and you’ll never feel pressured.
Why People Choose to Vacation in Vail
Summertime in Vail Colorado
Start with a gondola ride to the top of Vail Mountain where you’ll find restaurants ranging from upscale to take out. There is plenty for the kids to do such as, ziplining town a gorge, riding the alpine slide roller coaster, jumping on trampolines, a climbing tower, hiking, and the list goes on. Spa services and couples’ packages start with a full spa day and end soaking in your private hot tub overlooking the mountains.
Wintertime in Vail Colorado
Skiing in Vail is like nothing on Earth. The vibe is alive, walking around one of four base areas for post-ski fun. But you don’t have to ski to enjoy Vail. Whiz down a mountain on the Mountain Coaster. Or plop down and slide on a tube to the bottom of Tubing Hill. Then, sign up for a guided ski bike tour and take the scenic route down the mountain. Vail is all about connecting with nature.
The Vail Lifestyle
There is nothing quite like a luxury vacation. And timeshare pitches are based around that fact. But here is the real deal, you can always vacation in Vail for a fraction of the cost of owning a timeshare. Sadly, most timeshare owners are on a waiting list for years to experience a resort in Vail. Why? Resorts need regular, unassuming people to book rooms so they can get them into a high-pressure timeshare pitch in order to convert them to owners.
Top Vail Timeshare Resorts
- Marriott’s StreamSide at Vail is a premier property where unforgettable family vacations begin in this contemporary villa layout with resort-style amenities.
- Club Wyndham Resort at Avon is a short drive to Vail, where you will enjoy the ultimate Rocky Mountain getaway. Suites max out at 1,700 square feet, sleeping ten nicely. Daily shuttles will take you where you want to go. So, please sit back and enjoy a little pampering; you deserve it!
- The Ritz-Carlton by Marriott is the top of the line when it comes to luxury vacations or extended stays. Don’t worry about having enough points to book a suite, as a non-owner you can book them on many secondary sites and get an excellent price for a fraction of your yearly maintenance fees.
- Eagle Point Resort by Diamond Vacations At the time of this article, this resort is as low at $127 a night. With concierge services and free ski shuttles. These log-cabin-style condos are the perfect accent against the snowy mountains of Vail.
All the luxury resorts above can be yours to rent on any secondary site. You’ll have more available options once you break free from your Vail timeshare contract.
Vacation Alternatives to Timeshare Ownership
- Armed Forces Vacation Club Get ready to be stunned by the deals at AFVC. Free membership for all our active, retired, or current U.S. military and their families. Weekly resort rates all over the world of $349 (sometimes less) are their way of saying thank you, our American Heroes!
- Red Weeks is a vast secondary marketplace where timeshare owners try to rent out their unused timeshare. Most of the time, they find out that there will always be more renters than condos needed.
- Hotels.com Yep, even the trusted old booking websites have better availability than owning a timeshare every will.
How Much Will It Cost to Get Me Out of My Timeshare Contract?
Because every client is different, i.e. owns with a different company and has their own unique experience during a timeshare presentation, our Linx Legal team will listen to your story and create a timeshare exit plan that frees you from all timeshare contract obligations. Check us out on the Better Business Bureau website and then give us a call or text. We are here for you.
- Could you take our short quiz above to get started?
- Take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-604-3989