The Best Way to Get Out of Your Daytona Beach Timeshare
Agreeing to a Daytona Beach timeshare presentation in exchange for a free gift seems like the icing on your vacation cake. But timeshare reps lie in wait to take advantage of your good mood to sell you the dream of timeshare ownership. But what happens when the vacation ends? The best way to get out of your Daytona Beach timeshare is to start by taking our short quiz below to see if you qualify for our timeshare exit programs.
Short Quiz to Cancel Your Daytona Beach Timeshare 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
It doesn’t matter if you’re sitting on a timeshare presentation at BlueGreen, Marriott, or Diamond Resorts, the sales pitches are all the same. By the time you’ve sat through 4 plus hours of timeshare sales rep jargon, most people don’t have the time or bandwidth to read the fine print on their timeshare contracts. They sign and get on with the fun. Once you’re home, you may have an uneasy feeling about that timeshare you purchased. Perhaps a timeshare maynot have been in your best interest. But it may already be too late to give it back to the timeshare company.
If the first thing you think of when you wake up is, “How do I get out of my Daytona Beach timeshare”, canceling your timeshare is the right thing to do.
- If you’re within the five-day grace period, call the timeshare company and cancel your contract.
- Whether you’ve owned your timeshare for months or years, Linx Legal can tell you how to get out of your contract.
Timeshares in Daytona Beach Florida
Hilton Vacation Club
- Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort beachfront cabanas fresh coastal cuisine, volleyball courts, and Daytona Lagoon Waterpark on-site make this resort a top-three pick.
- Atlantic Terrace Condominium offers 1,500 sq. foot condominiums with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, large balconies with a view of the Atlantic Ocean, and nearby Sunglow Pier.
- Club Wyndham Ocean Walk includes a marketplace, putting green, lazy river, waterfalls, waterslide and an on-site restaurant, poolside bar & grill.
- Daytona Seabreeze Enjoy beachfront views with the green grass of an LPGA International Golf Course.
- Casa Del Mar Resort steps from the ocean with a bar overlooking the beach. The Beachfront Olympic-sized pool and hot tub add to the upscale feel without the price tag.
How to Get Out of Your Daytona Beach Timeshare Free and Clear
At one point, there will come a time when owning a timeshare no longer fits your lifestyle. Knowing when it’s the right time to get out of your Florida timeshare, is essential. If avoiding foreclosure is at the forefront of your mind, consider hiring the Better Business Bureau’s A+ rated timeshare exit company, Linx Legal. We will answer all your questions free of charge and never pressure you into using our services. Our team of compassionate timeshare exit advocates cares about you. We will fight for your rights to exit your timeshare on your own terms.
Daytona Beach Motorsports Museums & Tours
If you live and breathe NASCAR, Daytona Beach is your paradise. With so much racing history, there is something for everyone to experience.
- Hanksters Hot Rod Muscle Cars is a collector car showroom classic car on display and for sale.
- Motorsports Hall of Fame of America showcases the full spectrum of American motorsports: cars, motorcycles, off-road, powerboats, and airplanes.
- NASCAR Racing Experience climb on the open-air tram to the World Center of Racing, Gatorade Victory Lane, and to the latest DAYTONA 500 champion car.
- Daytona International Speedway Tours see the racetrack from a racers point of view. Ride the Toyota injector and touch the finish line where you can sign your name on the track.
- Richard Petty Driving ExperienceDrive a real NASCAR racecar! Speed around the track getting 2-way radio updates every eight laps. Pull into the pits for a quick tune-up and get back to the race! Passing slower cars is encouraged.
Timeshare Rental Alternatives
Ebay Timeshare Rentals always has great deals on Daytona Beach weeks for rent.
Armed Forces Vacation Club the most affordable vacation booking site for military members and their families.
If you’re not into the racing scene but still want to have a ton of fun in Daytona Beach, you’re in luck. There is no shortage of fun things to do besides NASCAR!
- Charter a hot air balloon at soar above the ocean!
- Jump in the sea and enjoy paddleboarding along the surf!
- How about a guided horseback ride along crashing waves!
- Get drenched at the Daytona Lagoon.
- Hop on a tiki hut and cruise the intercoastal waterway.
- Pedal a tour bus around town stopping at pubs along the way.
- A real-life chocolate factory tour.
- Tour the oldest, grandest mansion in Florida.
- Skydive from 13,000 ft.
- Tour the oldest ballpark in America.
Winter in Daytona Beach
The off-season in Florida still holds warm temperatures and sunny days. Most summer tourists are gone, so everything slows down a bit. Luckily for you, the Daytona Beach area has a wide variety of spas. After your mud bath, check out a performance at the many playhouses and venues that allow music and art to transform your evening.
Places like Peabody Auditorium, Athens Theatre, the Ocean Center, and the Ormond Beach, Performing Arts Center will be yours saving grace.
There is a vibrant art movement in Daytona that is booming. From funky little galleries to Smithsonian-affiliated collections, Daytona Beach is home to a culture of creators. The Southeast Museum of Photography features Florida’s unique landscape and the significant need for conservation.
For your stargazing pleasure, view the live tour through the night sky with the Museum of Arts & Science’s Curator of Astronomy, Seth Mayo.
Timeshare Cancellation is Easier Than You Think
If you’re ready to travel to new places when you want and without the yearly commitment of fees, then call and talk with our awesome team at Linx Legal. They will create a timeshare exit plan that releases you from all timeshare contract obligations. We can even come to you.
Linx Legal can stop your monthly maintenance payments immediately
- Take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire or
- text CXL to 484848
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-604-3989