How to Get Rid of Your Destin Timeshare
People are canceling their Florida timeshares in record numbers. Whether you have a tough time paying the increasing costs associated with timeshare ownership or are tired of frequenting the same resorts every year, you can get your contract canceled for good. Find out how to get rid of your Destin timeshare by filling out the questionnaire below.
Take Our Short Quiz and Start Living Life Timeshare Free 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
Why People Love Destin Florida
Destin, Florida is considered the Worlds Luckiest Fishing Village. The city’s main attraction is Harbor Boardwalk, which stretches nearly a quarter of a mile along beautiful Destin Harbor. It provides access to the waterfront and preserves the harbor’s unique character. There is a plethora of resorts, private houses, and condos to rent in every price range.
The White Sand Beaches of Destin
If you love the feeling of sand between your toes, then you’ll love the soft, bright white sand on Destin’s beaches. The unique sand is among the whitest in the world. The Apalachicola River started carrying the quartz particles from the rocks that form the Appalachian Mountains over 20,000 years ago. The quartz sands eventually formed a whole new shoreline. The sands continually replenish to this day. Florida is definitely a top vacation pick, but Destin is a special place.
Restaurants in Destin
- Boshamps Seafood and Oyster House is a sight to behold. Every table has a view of the harbor. Listen to live music with friends and melt your cares away.
- The Back Porch Grilled seafood starts at this joint with its long porch, beach chairs on the white sand, and a Gulf view.
- If you’re searching for Mediterranean cuisine, Red Onion Organic is your go-to spot.
- The vibe at Jackacudas is excellent! Seafood meets sushi for bursting flavor in every dish.
- Sometimes you want a pizza. Go see Vinny McGuire’s to savor homemade pasta and pizza in their laid back eatery.
Destin Things to Do
If you love boating, crabbing, and fishing, then the Florida Panhandle is the place you want to be! If you love seafood, then there are a great variety of restaurants from which to choose.
- Hook into some fishing fun. Enter a tournament, book a charter, as well as casting your rod off a pier, or stand along the gulf coastline while watching the waves roll in.
- Snorkeling will transport you to a whole new underwater planet where sting rays dance in beams of light and sea turtles stop by to say hello.
- When you wake up in the morning, bounce over the surf on a wave runner for a fast, bumpy water ride.
- Destin Fishing & History Museum is a vast display of fish caught over the years by local fishermen and some cool antique rods and reels. A few of which once belonged to Ernest Hemingway.
Destin Timeshare Resorts
- Destin Bay Club This resort has 45 holes of championship golf. The club’s location on the Emerald Coast makes for amazing sight-seeing and water-skiing opportunities.
- Emerald Grande is surrounded by Harbor Walk Village, where you can shop, eat, and play.
- Majestic Sun Gulf is a Gold Crown resort worth visiting. With tennis, golf, and a playground for the kids, this resort has something for everyone.
- Wyndham Bay Club II is where luxury and top-notch service are expected. Enjoy a full-service marina, health spa, and restaurant on property.
- Beach Street Cottages is a quiet resort overlooking turquoise waters. In addition, they have a group activity schedule so you can meet new friends while on vacation.
Hilton Sandestin Golf Resort & Spa Start by enjoying a few drinks on the terrace. Then, Unwind at Serenity by the Sea Spa after your morning yoga on the sunrise deck.
Find Resorts on the Secondary Market
Knowing how to rent a timeshare on the secondary market will change your life, and there is no risk. After canceling your contract, you can try out different resort brands any time of year without restrictions. Get the same rooms for less cost than owning. As a matter of fact, half the timeshare price goes toward upkeep, marketing, and sales expenses, including hefty commissions. Now is the best time to cancel your timeshare and get out of unending financial debt.
- Armed Forces Vacation Club will blow you away with their deals. Starting with a free membership for all our active, retired, or current U.S. military and their families.
- Red Weeks is a secondary marketplace where timeshare owners try to rent out their unused timeshare. Most of the time, they find out that there will always be more condos than renters.
- Hotels.com Yep, even the trusted booking site has better availability than owning a timeshare.
- Ebay Timeshare Rentals are plenty. Because many owners put up their weeks for rent, you won’t have to worry about when you are allowed to go. Just go! Spur of the moment trips can, once again, be an option.
There is more to this beach paradise than swimming in the turquoise ocean waters.
- Book a private Gulf of Mexico sunset sail. There is no motor to interrupt the sounds of nature. Sip wine while sailing into the sunset.
- Give your brain a boost and experience complete solitude. Float Spa Therapy Experience gives your mind a boost while in the saltwater deprivation tank.
- Cruise the harbor in a tiki hut! Yes really! Enjoy music and food while sailing around the harbor in this unique vessel.
- Banana Bart’s eclectic souvenir shop sells quirky items like jewelry and stuffed animals, as well as nostalgia like old concert posters.
Collective Vacations in Destin
Collective Vacations are the new trendy thing to do. While most people shop the outlets (there’s nothing wrong with that), more people are heading for consignment shops and thrift stores. So, with all of those second homes around Destin and thousands of well-to-do people coming and going year-round, the bargains are galore. Sustainable travel is becoming more popular. Check out Yelp or TripAdvisor to find a collective list with reviews of the top places to thrift in Destin.
Cancel Your Destin Timeshare Through Linx Legal
Destin is a prime vacation spot for your family, but that doesn’t mean you need to drain your bank account to pay for it. Contact our friendly team of Timeshare Exit Specialists for a free, no-pressure consultation on how to get rid of your Destin timeshare once and for all. We will stop your maintenance payments while we work on your case. If you’d like to learn more about how we’ve helped others cancel their Destin Timeshare, then check out our reviews on the Better Business Bureau website, then give us a call.
- Please take our short quiz above to get started
- Take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire or
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-604-3989