Kiss Your Kissimmee Timeshare Goodbye
Kissimmee is often described as Orlando’s friendly next-door neighbor. This quaint Floridian town is the best kid-friendly place with plenty of fun things to do. Perfect weather all year long makes for some exciting outdoor adventures. While every year thousands of people flock to this family-friendly town, most of them don’t own a timeshare. So, be like them. Kiss Your Kissimmee timeshare goodbye and enjoy your vacation without worrying about your bottom line.
Take Our Short Quiz and Start Living Life Timeshare Free 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
The History of Kissimmee
In 1881, Hamilton Disston purchased 4-million acres of land from the State of Florida for 25 cents an acre. He was determined to make the city a port for steamboats. And by the 1950s, tourists were flocking to Kissimmee’s lakes and rivers. When the automobile was invented, it brought a lot of people from all over. Then in 1971, the Walt Disney Company opened its second theme park just outside of Kissimmee.
If you already own a timeshare, you know how daunting it can be. Not only the fees, but changes in lifestyle, or maybe you’re just sick of the same vacation over and over. Contract cancellation can be intimidating if you don’t know the right questions to ask. But we’re here to explain timeshare exiting and answer those questions.
Timeshare Exit Law in Florida
When you purchase a timeshare in Florida, you may cancel the timeshare contract up until the 10th calendar day after you’ve signed the contract.
Secondary Market Sites
Owning a timeshare is more expensive than renting one yearly. That is a fact. Also, the unknowns of timeshare ownership, such as unexpected fees and changes in your life, should concern you. But, as a non-owner, you will discover alternatives to timeshare ownership like RedWeek and Ebay Marketplace. There is a world of vacation rentals open to you once you get rid of your ridiculously draining timeshare contract. Learn how to get out of your timeshare contract by calling Linx Legal’s friendly team of experts.
Top 5 Places to Spot Turtles
Everyone loves turtles!
- Sea Life Aquarium is all about interaction. All ages will enjoy learning about marine life while at play.
- Whale Watching Tours- Sail out into the deep blue sea where the whales roam free. Have your camera ready.
- Discovery Cove, where you can walk underwater over a ground reef while wearing a dive helmet.
- Gator Land has more than alligators. Ooo and aww at the turtles, tortoises, and hatchlings while learning about their habitats.
- Airboats are the best way to experience Florida’s wetlands. Jump on a family-friendly Airboat ride where you’re sure to see wildlife such as turtles and alligators up close.
Timeshares in Kissimmee
Barefoot Suites– Sunny little two-story condos with picnic areas and basketball courts. Also, free shuttles to Disney World.
Calypso Cay- Brightly decorated condos with outdoor dining and ocean-themed pool area.
Magic Tree Resort-Just two miles from Disney World, enjoy barbequing on the outdoor grills while playing a game of cornhole.
Star Island by Club Wyndham– Set alongside a scenic fountain lake, this garden paradise is a quiet retreat at the end of the day.
Cypress Palms- Has an onsite Disney Planning Centre, two heated pools, arcade games, and three picnic/BBQ areas.
Alhambra at Poinciana & Alhambra Villas- Sit next to several walking creeks, romantic pathways, among beautiful oak trees around the property.
Barefoot’n Resort Individual brightly-colored houses will make you feel like a Floridian.
The Bear’s Den– This is a Diamond Resort Luxury Exclusive Home overlooking a Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course that is available only to select membership types. However, there are many other similar homes in the Reunion Development for rent to anyone. Splurging on this luxury vacation week is still more affordable than a lifetime of timeshare ownership. Because you won’t have to be an “exclusive member” of any group. You’ll maybe be able to afford to vacation in this spectacular community if you have the right.
Orbit One Vacation Villas- With a wall of windows in each unit, you’ll wake up to the Florida sunshine.
Parkway International Resort- Two-bedroom condos in the woods. Wake up surrounded by tall trees and the sounds of nature.
Polynesian Isles Resorts (Phase I, IV)- Both have a laid-back vibe. Swimming pools with stone edges makes you feel like you’re part of nature.
Festiva Orlando Resort is actually in Kissimmee, Florida. Three-bedroom with Floridian-style decor and top-notch amenities.
Vacation Villas Two- Spacious accommodations close to downtown Disney.
Why Vacation in Kissimmee
- SHOPPING The local boutiques, art galleries, and outlet malls are full of treasures. The locals are friendly and willing to help you find that special gift for someone.
- ENTERTAINMENT For something different, how about Al Capone’s Dinner & Show? The performance is right out of the roaring 20s. Or slay a dragon or two at Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament. Or watch knights sword fight while riding horses.
- OUTDOORS Soar high above the clouds in a hot air balloon or ride on an in the swamps below. Experience all of nature viewing wildlife preserves or touring conservation areas to see nature in full effect.
- PRICES Kissimmee in the winter is just as beautiful but without the crowd and high costs. Book your resort and stay much longer. Family Fun Indulge your inner child and add Disney World to your itinerary.
- PARKS Kissimmee is just a short drive away from several world-famous theme parks, including Universal Orlando, LEGOLAND Florida, and SeaWorld Orlando.
- WEATHER Winter is Kissimmee is the same beautiful blue skies and sunshine.
The Best Timeshare Exit Company
Imagine the feeling of being free and clear of your timeshare commitments good. First, you need to learn how to get out of your contract wholly. You will no longer owe mortgage payments or fees. So, do some research first. Go to our Better Business Bureau site and read our rave customer reviews. Then call us for your free consultation. Linx Legal is licensed to work in all 50 states and has seen great success canceling timeshare contracts in Florida.
- Take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire or
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-604-3989