Miami Timeshare Exit
Most timeshare owners feel glee after their initial timeshare purchase. Consumers are often overwhelmed by the information during their timeshare presentation. The sales pitch seems so promising that buyers usually don’t even read the contract until they get home. You may have thought you got the deal of a lifetime, but what’s the real cost of timeshare ownership? Take the short quiz below to find out if you’re eligible for the Miami Timeshare Exit Program.
Short Quiz to Cancel Your Miami Timeshare 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
Miami Timeshare Resorts
Hilton Grand Vacations
Club at McAlpin-Ocean Plaza The art deco architecture of this resort is right in line with vibrant Miami. Palm tree-lined beaches and tranquil spas make the perfect relaxing vacation.
Solara Surfside Family-friendly with all the amenities you need to keep the kids entertained. Stop by the concierge’s desk to get the scoop on the best kid-friendly places to visit around the resort.
Marriott Vacation Club
Club Pulse South Beach has beautiful green landscapes that give a Caribbean feel to the resort. This iconic property offers just 49 studios and suites. Walk to the best of South Beach’s restaurants, art districts, and entertainment.
Crescent Resort on South Beach Enjoy cocktails on the rooftop terrace overlooking the sea. Relax in spacious rooms with beautiful views—several breakfast eateries within walking distance of the resort.
South Beach Oceanfront Resort has all the comforts of a fully furnished home. Tons of onsite amenities, including a heated outdoor pool. The corner jacuzzi tubs in the room are a nice touch.
Miami Spice Festival Favorites
- Casablanca on the Bay This top-rated Miami seafood restaurant is on the second floor and overlooks beautiful Biscayne Bay. The seafood comes straight from their boats to the table.
- Doral-Bulla Gastrobar The open bar/kitchen design and upbeat music set the mood for the energetic vibe. Scrumptious meals created with the finest and freshest flavors make Doral stand out.
- New Campo Argentina Steak House sits in the heart of Little Buenos. New Campo serves quality Angus certified steaks grilled the traditional way along with homemade pasta, pizzas, and fresh salads.
- Byblos Miami, where Eastern Mediterranean cuisine is infused with local ingredients. The ambiance is warm and inviting.
- Forte Dei Marmi has a Michelin star chef who creates fine Italian dining in South Beach.
Found in Miami
There is no place like Miami with its sights, smells, and sounds.
- The Design District is where the biggest names in art, architecture, and fashion make their mark. From personal shoppers, yoga, to fantastic dining are all part of Miami’s cultural community.
- Take a bike tour of the Historic Art Deco District. View over 800 stunning architectural landmarks from the 1920s and beyond.
- Attend an outdoor audiovisual wallcast at New World Center.
- Check out a comedy show at The Fillmore at Jackie Gleason Theater. They also have musical shows to delight kids as well.
- Experiences the mind-bending exhibit at the ArtCenter/South Florida.
Linx Legal is Simply the Best
According to the BBB, 1.5 million people are seeking an exit from their timeshare. Canceling your timeshare contract should not be complicated but companies such as Marriott Vacation Club have confusing wording and fine print in their contract. They hope buyers will not take the time to read it before the opt-out period is over. Many buyers still, for a long time, believe their property still holds value. For some reason, they think they have the leverage to get out of their contract when they choose. As you know, that is false. When you’re finally ready to get out of your Miami timeshare contract, call Linx Legal. They will take the time to explain how to cancel your Miami timeshare.
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau for ethics
- Offers a 100% money-back guarantee
- Promises never to put you in foreclosure.
- Our clients often refer us to their friends and family to us, which says a lot!
- We have a 96% success rate of successful timeshare exits.
Miami’s Food Halls
The latest culinary craze has swept Miami. Food halls draw crowds for their diverse dishes and a buzzy atmosphere. Here are 7 of the 13 food halls in Miami.
- The Wharf, This waterfront spot, offers a long row of gourmet food pop-ups from seasoned local chefs. Samplings from Miami hot spots like Garcia’s Seafood Grille & Fish Market and Yumbrella make it worth your while.
- Casa Tua Cucina An open kitchen showcasing Italian dishes like pasta, charcuterie, and wine.
- Luna Park The center of the gastronomic world. With 40,000 square feet of Italian restaurants, bars, cafés, and a cooking studio.
- The Citadel The gathering place boasts a rooftop bar where they host live music.
- The Lincoln Eatery offers a collection of fast and affordable dining options.
- Politan Row Miami offers an eclectic mix of food options with a bar in the middle. A well-designed food hall with a nice variety of options.
- Grandview Public Market pulses with electronic music within the walls of the industrial structure while smells of crepes and boba tea fill the air.
The Secondary Timeshare Rental Market
There are so many alternatives to timeshare ownership now. Here are some better choices.
- Ebay Rentals has thousands of timeshare listings available. Choose your weeks, add amenities, location, and activities nearby, then book your vacation!
- Red Week is the biggest timeshare rental company. Their discounted inventory is vast. Go where you want, when you want for a fraction of the cost of ownership.
Miami is where every server doubles as singers, musicians, and dancers. Enjoy the cozy French-style Cabaret South Beach. You’ll see a bit of everything, from jazz to pop to Latin. Mimosas and drag queens start the party at The Palace’s famous drag show brunch. A place for anyone and everyone! At Purdy Lounge, you’ll groove to smooth jazz. This low-key dance club will set the mood. Listen to Caribbean music and old-school hip-hop. Drop by during the day for their famous Chocolate Sundays. A blend of cheap drinks and the weekly Drunken Spelling Bee combine for a good time, all the time.
Get Rid of Your Miami Timeshare
Link Legal specializes in one thing; timeshare exits. From the free consultation to the final timeshare cancellation letter delivered to your home stating that you are free and clear of your timeshare for good.
Whether you own your timeshare through BlueGreen, Wyndham, or any other timeshare company, we can help you get out of your contract. Contact us now to find out how to get rid of your Florida timeshare. Linx Legal wants to hear your story. Take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire. Or text CXL to 484848. You can also call us toll-free at 1-800-604-3989.