How Can I Cancel My Orlando Timeshare
Do you feel overwhelmed at the thought of paying your timeshare mortgage and rising monthly maintenance fees for your Orlando Timeshare? Please take a moment to read this timeshare presentation article to see if any of these things have happened to you during your timeshare presentation.
Timeshare Cancellation Laws in Florida
Despite what you may have been told, you can give back your Orlando timeshare to the resort within 10 days. Florida law states the following:
- You have 10 days, calendar days, not business days, to rescind on your contract.
- This begins on the following the day on which you signed the contract or the day on which you received the final timeshare documents, whichever one happened first.
Getting Out of Your Orlando Timeshare Agreement After 10 Days
Linx Legal has over a 99% success rate of helping our clients get rid of the never-ending debt caused by unethical sales techniques from pushy timeshare reps and we will help you too. If you have buyer’s remorse after the 10-day rescission period, don’t worry, Linx Legal will get you a full cancellation of your contract whether it’s been 11 days after your presentation or years later.
Take Our Short Quiz and Start Living Life Timeshare Free 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
This video is from YouTube and is the opinion of a third party.
There Are Better Ways to Vacation in Orlando
Do you ever wonder if there is a better way to vacation without being stuck in a timeshare contract?! The answer is yes, there is. Let’s explore some less expensive, smarter options to take your yearly dream vacation to Orlando without paying unnecessary fees.
- Ebay Rental– Orlando Timeshares, just like yours, are being sold at pennies on the dollar for the same beautiful destinations that you’ve been promised. Save more of your money during the year by not paying high mortgages and enjoy your stress-free Orlando vacations!
- Red Week Timeshares – Rent directly from owners, amazing deals, no tours required. Browse thousands of 5-star reviews from real people at locations around the world at a fraction of the cost of owning a timeshare.
- Timeshare Marketplace – Here you will find owners willing to rent out their timeshares cheap. These Wyndham listings come with Club Perks and the same beautiful views other guests have but for a fraction of the cost.
Stop the Timeshare Commitment
Do you have a favorite resort brand that you would still love to continue vacationing with every year? Now you can vacation at the same resort names you know and love without the commitment of ownership and for a whole lot less than you might think. At Red Week you can sort by top names such as Hilton, Marriott, Disney, Hyatt, and more!
Which Timeshare Resorts Are Most Popular in Orlando
You cannot mention Orlando, Florida without thinking about Walt Disney World. Disney a huge player in the timeshare game. With 11 resorts in Orlando alone, it remains one of the most popular destinations of all time. Below are some of the Disney timeshare resorts in and around Orlando.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Beach Club Villas at Disney World
- Board Walk Villas at Disney World
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Wilderness Lodge
- Wyndham Orlando Resort at Bonnet Creek
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Wilderness Lodge
- Polynesian Villas and Bungalows
There is no question Florida is prime real estate for other Timeshare Resorts
Popular ones in/near Disney World include, Westgate Lakes Resort and Spa. With 7 timeshares near the Disney, Kissimmee and Lake Buena Vista areas, Westgate is a dominant presence also. Not far behind are other popular Orlando resorts such as, Hilton Grand Vacations, Sheraton Vistana Villages, and Bluegreen Vacations.
Pet-Friendly Orlando Timeshares
Vacationing with your whole family every year may not be possible if your furry family member isn’t allowed. Although most timeshares neglect to mention that your pet(s) may not be able to travel with you, there are a few that will allow your pet(s) if you only choose one and pay extra fees. Westgate in Florida allows you to bring only one dog or cat, under 60 lbs. The Pet/Cleaning Fee is $170.00 in addition to a refundable pet deposit of $100.00. Breed restrictions may apply. Wyndham also has some pet-friendly options but they may not be in your favorite vacation destinations. Don’t limit your vacation options. Let us handle the timeshare cancelation process backed by our money-back guarantee.
What Makes People Buy Timeshares in Orlando
Vacation in Orlando and escape from mundane work-life even for a week can recharge and refresh us. Orlando is packed with many different activities such as theme parks, specialty museums, concerts, air helicopter & balloon tours, shopping, nature parks, the list goes on.
Orlando Theme Parks and Activities
The Orlando area has some of the theme parks and activities around. If theme parks are not your cup of tea, you can find many cultural events and attractions waiting for you! The Orlando Shakespeare Theater has ambitious, high-caliber productions like Nicholas Nickleby and Les Miserables among other classic favorites. Or enjoy a day at the Orlando Museum of Art with its ever-changing exhibits and collections. Whatever you choose to do or see, you can be sure Orlando has it.
Orlando also boasts 22 of the most beautiful and challenging golf courses in America. With a course to fit every level of player, people of all ages can enjoy The City Beautiful, as it’s called, for a lifetime of family enjoyment.
What is the Easiest Way to Get Out of My Orlando Timeshare Contract
Orlando is a prime destination for your entire family but that does not mean you must endure the unwanted stress of being stuck in a costly mistake for the rest of your life. We are rated A+ on the Better Business Bureau website for good reason.
- Take our short quiz above to get started
- Take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire
- Call us toll free at 1-800-604-3989