Getting Out of Your Illinois Timeshare
It’s not hard to see why people visit Illinois. From the big city lights of Chicago to the tranquil Japanese gardens in Rockford, no wonder timeshares are an easy sell in the Prairie State. If you’ve ever attended a timeshare presentation in Illinois, there is a good chance you’ve talked about some of your favorite things to do here and that’s where the selling begins.
Timeshare sales reps use these casual conversation starters to gather information to use during their sales pitch. Timeshare selling is about making an emotional connection to the customer. If you are reading this article, you’re ready to begin the process of getting out of your Illinois timeshare.
Take Our Short Quiz to Get Out of Your Illinois Timeshare 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
We Are the Leading Experts in Timeshare Termination
Linx Legal is the leading expert in timeshare exits. We care about the timeshare sales experiences of our clients and we are here to help them get rid of their timeshares. Watch this short video to see how easy it is to get out of your timeshare contract. Our compassionate team is here to listen. When you no longer want the burden of timeshare ownership, call us we will alleviate your stress.
Illinois Timeshare Cancellation Laws
If you change your mind at any time during your timeshare ownership and want to get out of your contract, there are two things you should know.
- Illinois timeshare laws state that a purchaser has the right to cancel a contract within five days.
- The buyer must submit the request for cancellation either in person or by certified mail.
Are you past the 5-day grace period? That’s okay. Linx Legal will get you out of your Illinois timeshare contract free and clear. This means, no foreclosures, nothing will ever show up on your credit and you can stop your monthly maintenance payments now. You have nothing to lose. Take the quiz above to see how we will help release you from the burden of timeshare ownership.
Whichever resort you choose, now you can pay less, get more and vacation whenever you want without harsh restrictions.
What Timeshare Sales Reps Don’t Want You To Know
After Linx Legal stops your maintenance payments you will be free to travel while saving more your hard-earned money. You can still enjoy all that Illinois has to offer, only better! Are you ready to see the truth?
The Secondary Market is the best-kept secret in Timeshare. Let me explain. All of the timeshare weeks, points, and units are for sale cheap. Some as little as $1. As timeshare owners figure out the amount of money they are throwing away, they always get rid of their timeshare on one of these sites.
- Heroes Vacation Club Are you a Police Officer, Firefighter or EMT? Thank you so much for your daily heroism. This site gives free membership for Police, Firefighters, and EMTs. Search resorts, destinations. Book your entire weeks’ vacation for $359 at millions of resorts worldwide.
- Red Week – the largest secondary market in the world.
- Ebay Resale Prepare to be shocked! Search the millions of timeshares for rent or sale for as low as $1.
Choosing a secondary site will allow you to book a condo during peak season unlike when you were a timeshare owner. Non-owners always get preference when booking top resorts. Surprised? It’s because timeshare companies want to get non-owners into the resorts quickly to get them into a timeshare presentation. Do you understand now? Your monthly maintenance fees pay for non-owners’ vacations!
Top Places to Vacation in Illinois
Anderson Japanese Gardens (Rockford) Considered one of the most authentic Japanese gardens in North America, this sanctuary features waterfalls, ornate bridges, waterfalls, and more. Set on 12-acres of land, if there is a more serene place, we haven’t found it yet.
Where to Stay: Airbnb has the most unique upscale places to rent. This cool modern downtown loft is perfect to explore nearby eateries. Go on your time.
The Garden of the Gods (Shawnee National Forest) Mother Nature has been hard at work creating some of the most unique rock formations in the world. Cherish these times with your family and make colorful memories.
Where to Stay: Search VRBO (Vacation Rental by Owner) to find nearby whole-house rentals at a fraction of the cost of maintenance fees.
Chicago Experience this city’s vibrant LGBTQ+ year-round events. Explore welcoming neighborhoods such as Andersonville. It’s a little Sweden, a little eccentric and a lot of fun! This charming neighborhood’s artisanal flair is also integral to the city’s annual Pride celebrations. Or get off the beaten path and explore one of Chicago’s unique tours, such as Urban Kayaks’ tour by water or step behind the scenes at one of the Chicago Theatre Tours.
Where to Stay:
- Club Wyndham Grand Experience the vibrancy of downtown Chicago while enjoying the modern comfort of the Riverfront.
- Hilton Grand Chicago A spectacular urban retreat steps from the Riverfront.
- Hotel Blake by BlueGreen Vacations A luxury boutique resort in downtown Chicago.
- River North Penthouse by Diamond Resorts River North is the city’s official nightclub hub, so it only makes sense to book your stay at a secondary site where owners list their penthouses for rent.
Get Me Out Of My Timeshare Contract
No two client’s stories are alike. We are here to listen. Let us create a timeshare exit plan that frees you from all of your debt. We promise to stop your monthly maintenance payments immediately without being penalized in any way. There will never be a foreclosure on your credit, we guarantee it! Check us out on the Better Business Bureau website and then give us a call or text. We are here for you because only the best is good enough.
- Take our short quiz above to get started
- Take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire or
- text CXL to 484848
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-604-3989