Maryland Timeshare Cancellations
Purchasing a timeshare may have seemed like a good idea at the time, but times have changed. You’ve changed your mind and that’s okay. Rising management fees or life changes may have you considering getting rid of your timeshare. But Maryland timeshare cancellations can be tricky once the 10-day grace period is over.
Linx Legal is a top-rated timeshare exit company with an A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau website. Fighting for your rights is our passion. We will stop your maintenance fees immediately and design a timeshare exit plan just for you.
Cancel Your Maryland Timeshare By Taking Our Short Quiz 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
So Why Do People Own Timeshares in Maryland
Springtime in the city is buzzing with many festivals and events like the Annapolis Film Festival, where independent filmmakers showcase their inspiring projects. Take a drive to Western Mass to Scream, Spin and Splash at Six Flags New England while there, make the Dr. Seuss Museum One of the Places You’ll Go! For the sports fans in your family or just fans of fun, shoot Some Hoops at the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame.
Summer in Maryland means hitting the beaches in Ocean City! Meander the world-famous Ocean City Boardwalk. Grab a cup of the legendary Thrashers Fries then over to one of the arcades for a game of Skee-Ball.
Autumn in Maryland is a rainbow of majestic mountain beauty. Take a Maryland Fall Foliage Trip and experience the smell of crisp Autumn air while walking on gold and orange leaf-lined streets. Celebrate the beauty of fall at the annual Autumn Glory Festival and be sure to get to one of many food festivals. Do dare leave before tasting the states namesake crustacean, Maryland Blue Crabs.
Winter In Maryland, African-American culture is celebrated every day of the year. Through exhibits, performances and experiences, history comes to life. But in February, Black History Month brings exceptional deals on some of the nation’s most important historical places to visit. Check out the Reginald F. Lewis Museum of Maryland African American History and Culture, has 400 years of history in its permanent collection. Walkthrough the first and only wax museum of African-American history and culture. The National Great Blacks In Wax Museum displays take you through the pages of time with special lighting, sound effects, and animation.
Smarter Ways to Vacation
The Armed Forces Vacation Club offers eligible members of the U.S. Military discounted vacations around the world! Their $359 per week (sometimes less) stays at top timeshare resorts are unparalleled. With their unique travel planning tool and 24/7 customer service, you can plan your vacation with peace of mind.
Want to know a secret? Wyndham owns the AFVC website. Surprised? Why would Wyndham try to lock people in an outrageously expensive timeshare contract when they could direct them to AFVC? Because Wyndham knows not everyone is going to purchase a timeshare on their presentation, timeshare companies buy travel sites that will lead people right back to their resorts. Their hope is that you’ll eventually end up buying a timeshare.
Tip: When booking at any timeshare resort, tell the agent that you do not wish to take a timeshare tour during your stay. Be sure to ask them to send an email confirmation of your request.
Another great secondary market site is Red Week. Rent directly from timeshare owners and get amazing deals. Browse thousands of 5-star reviews from real people at locations around the world at a fraction of the cost of owning a timeshare.
By taking advantage of secondary market sites regardless of who owns them, you’re sure to become an expert vacation planner.
Tip: When booking a resort stay, ask for upgrades such as bigger rooms or better views, dinner vouchers, and discounted local attractions without strings attached. You’ll never get what you want if you don’t ask for it!
Please take a few minutes to complete the quiz above. Linx Legal is ready to guide you through the timeshare exit process. There is no obligation to use our services and we will never pressure you to do so. Call us at 800-604-3839 and talk with one of our caring team members. Even if you just want to tell us your story, we’re here to advise you on your best action plan.
Timeshares in Maryland
- Club Wyndham National Harbor Stay minutes from Washington D.C. near the National Harbor waterfront district where happening nightspots, retail shops, and premier restaurants are aplenty.
- Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor Slide back your room curtains and stand in awe of the panoramic view of the inside of Camden Yards Baseball Stadium home of the Baltimore Orioles. Just outside, visit the Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum.
- Marriott Vacation Club Pulse at Custom House Boston puts you in the heart of one of America’s most historic cities. The jewel of the Boston skyline was built in 1847 and remains the jewel of the Boston skyline.
- Diamond Vacations Beachside Village Resort in Cape Cod. Spend alone time reading on the beach or exploring the surrounding seaside village shops. How about a bike ride along the beach and village paths? Awe at the extraordinary views of Martha’s Vineyard across Falmouth Harbor.
Tip: Always Google your vacation destination + deals and passes to find the best city discount passes and deals. Like the Baltimore Deals and Passes.
Top 8 Reasons People Cancel Their Maryland Timeshares
- Financial situation or family structure has changed
- They were pressured into buying by a pushy sales rep
- They don’t use it enough to justify the payments
- The availability is limited or non-existent
- Realizing timeshares have zero value in the resale market
- Constant high-pressure sales upgrades year after year
- Fractional owners don’t want to burden their heirs with debt
- They are unable to rent it out on the secondary markets
What is the Easiest Way to Get Out of Timeshare Contract
The stress of being stuck in a costly mistake is not the way to enjoy life. Vacation your way! While traveling in style, keep more of your money. It is possible to afford luxury vacations after you get rid of your timeshare commitment. We don’t make promises we can’t keep.
- Please take our short quiz above to get started
- Take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire
- call Linx Legal today at 1-800-604-3989