A Safe Way to Exit Your Mississippi Timeshare
People who vacation in Mississippi tend to go back year after year. Not only for the bright lights up and down Casino Row but also the Gulf Coast’s contrasting fresh salt air. Also, you don’t have to own a costly timeshare to enjoy this great state and all it has to offer. A safe way to exit your Mississippi timeshare is to work with the highest rated timeshare exit company, Linx Legal. If you are searching for a way out of your timeshare contract, fill out the questionnaire below to see if we can help.
Take Our Short Quiz and Start Living Life Timeshare Free 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
Timeshare Cancellation – Mississippi
If you’ve recently purchased a timeshare in Mississippi, then you have seven days from the date you sign your contract to cancel. But if you are past that grace period, even years past, don’t worry. We have your back. Learn how to cancel your timeshare for good with no harm to your credit report.
Mississippi’s Gulf Coast
Sixty-two miles of shoreline dotted by unique coastal communities. Sixty-two miles of coastline dotted with quaint seaside towns to explore. Let the good times roll, literally. Casinos can be found from Waveland to Moss Point and every city in-between. But gambling is not the only claim-to-fame in this Gulf state. Boating, fishing, fresh seafood eating are all part of the Mississippi culture.
The Magnolia State
When people think of vacations, tropical drinks, or snowy mountaintops, Mississippi, isn’t the first place to mind. However, don’t sleep on the Magnolia State. Mississippi has reemerged as an up-and-coming destination. From its casino culture to the Gulf’s beautiful waters, The Magnolia State is one to consider.
Top 10 Gulf Coast Casinos in Mississippi
Let the good times roll! That is to say, with 10 casinos along the Gulf Coast, 24-hour gaming, & nonstop entertainment, and you won’t get bored on your vacation. You may even walk away richer for visiting.
- Beau Rivage Resort & Casino
- Palace Casino Resort
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- IP Casino Resort Spa
- Harrah’s Gulf Coast Casino & Resort
- Island View Casino Resort
- Silver Slipper Casino
- Hollywood Casino Gulf Coast
- Boomtown Casino
- Golden Nugget Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Casino & Hotel
Besides being the main character in the 1988 film Biloxi Blues, this mighty town will keep coming back. In 2005, Hurricane Katrina destroyed much of the city, but the white sand beaches were rebuilt after the hurricane. Tour the museum dedicated to Biloxi’s comeback after Katrina.
While Biloxi is mainly known for its eight unique casinos, there’s much more to this seaside town than placing bets.
- Discover unique shops and art galleries. Try the fresh seafood straight from the Gulf. Stroll through history or take your chances at one of the exciting casinos. Whether you’re seeking excitement or just a place to sit and take in the sunset, there’s a special place waiting for your visit.
- Start exploring at the Biloxi Visitors Center. Just look for the lighthouse. The $11 million center features multimedia presentations about Biloxi’s history, incredible views of Biloxi Beach, and the Mississippi Sound.
- Walk along unspoiled stretches of beach. And end the day with an excursion to Ship Island.
- Ship Island’s white sand welcomes families to explore hidden gems like historic Beauvoir, a battleground of the Civil War.
Capital Resorts Ocean View Vacation Villas Balcony views look out over the Gulf. Walk down the beach to one of the town’s best casinos. Tonight, you may want to cruise Biloxi’s casino row, dine elegantly at Mary Mahoney’s or Anthony’s Steakhouse, or casually at the Fillin’ Station. Tomorrow it’s outlet shopping, fishing, an excursion to Ship Island, or lounging on the beach.
Let’s be honest. One of the reasons you probably bought said yes to that timeshare in Tunica was so you could be close to all those casinos. The excitement of possibly winning a large sum of money is a pretty good reason to keep going back.
Explore Tunica, including the casinos but also much more.
- Not only will you find the Hollywood Casino and Sam’s Town Casino Resort within walking distance of each other, but there is even more fun all along the Casino Strip.
- Take a hike on the Tunica River Trail.
- Shop ’till you drop at the sweet boutiques where you’re sure to find a unique gem.
- Craving culture? Check the Gateway to the Blues Museum.
Tunica Mississippi Timeshare
Westgate Tunica Resort is a short drive to Memphis, Tennessee, Home of the Blues & Birthplace of Rock’ n’ Roll – Southern hospitality and convenient access to nonstop casino action in Tunica, Mississippi as championship golf courses fishing, hunting, and discount shopping.
Might As Well Visit Memphis
Since Tunica, Mississippi is just 30 minutes from Memphis, why no go? While you’re there, stop and see how the King lived. Elvis’ Graceland, his collection of cars, and the Meditation Garden where Elvis and his family are buried. Learn more about the birthplace of Rock’ n Roll. Tour Sun Studio, where Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis, B.B. King, and other legends made music history.
Spend More Time on Vacation
We’ve all received invitations in the mail or by phone for free getaways or show tickets in exchange for taking a 90-minute timeshare presentation. During which you undoubtedly felt pressured to buy a week or two at your favorite Mississippi resort. But the lies you were told made it seem like you’d be paying less to vacation. Untrue. In fact, you will pay more for a vacation. But you are not stuck in a lifetime contract. And yes, you can still get out of your timeshare, no matter what you’ve been told.
Secondary Market Rentals
Considering statistics show that most timeshare owners will dump their timeshares at some point, take heart in knowing you’re not alone. That’s because owners finally realize they are not saving money after all. Instead, they are losing money daily on their useless investment. Hence, here are two sites that offer fantastic prices on Mississippi getaways.
- RedWeek is full of timeshare rentals. From Wyndham to Holiday Inn Club Vacation and every other brand you could want. With this in mind, only pay for what you use, nothing more.
- AFVC (Armed Forces Vacation Club) is a cost-effective alternative to paying a mortgage on a property you will never own. Paying $359 for a week at your favorite Mississippi resort compared to timeshare ownership is a no-brainer.
The Best Timeshare Exit Company
We’ve earned an A+ rating from our customers. That’s because we keep our promises. If you have questions for us, then give us a call and talk to us. Since we’ve helped over 98% of our clients get out of their timeshares, we know that we can help you too.
- Take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire or
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-604-3989