Cancel Any Missouri Timeshare Safely
Most timeshare owners have a hard time accepting the fact that something they’ve spent tens of thousands of dollars on – can have little or no tangible value. So, when the timeshare eventually becomes a financial burden, their futile efforts to get rid of it make them realize that they may need help. You can cancel any Missouri timeshare safely and without hurting your credit.
Take Our Short Quiz and Cancel Your Missouri Timeshare 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
Branson “76 Strip”
The 76 Strip (also known as Country 76 or the Branson Strip) is the center of Branson, Missouri. It sprung to life in the late 1960s when the Presley family first established a permanent show. Today, there are well over 300 live shows, and attractions have been added, including;
- Dolly Pardon’s Stampede Dinner Show
- Showboat Branson Belle Paddle Boat and Dinner Show
- Titanic Museum Attraction
Since the early eighties, Branson has transformed into a significant tourist attraction. First because of Missouri’s natural beauty where lakes, rivers, caverns, and waterfalls abound. But now it’s packed with spectacular shows to do as well. Nearly every major timeshare company has at least one resort in the Family Friendly Las Vegas. But you don’t have to own a timeshare to enjoy time in the mountains of Missouri.
Missouri’s Timeshare Exit Law
Canceling your Missouri timeshare is time-sensitive. Firstly, you have five days after the day of purchase to cancel. Also note, cancellation of the contract must be made by written notice to the developer or the timeshare salesperson. If you’re past the grace period, then you’ll need to find out how to cancel your Missouri timeshare contract. Linx Legal can stop your maintenance payments while we work on your case.
Compare Branson Missouri Timeshares
Each of the resorts below can be rented on Secondary Market Sites for much less. Spend your extra savings on experiences instead of giving it to the billion-dollar timeshare market!
In addition, owner costs may include mortgages, special assessment fees, taxes, and natural disaster coverage where applicable. Keep in mind that unexpected maintenance costs not included in your yearly fee could arise. Whereas renting the same week at your favorite Missouri resort will be a flat rental fee, no surprises.
Notable Places in Missouri
- With the addition of the $326 million Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, Kansas City has been deemed the new cultural center of Missouri.
- On the banks of Table Rock Lake is a camping experience like no other, where glamping (glamorous camping) is a new trend.
- All aboard the one-hour riverboat cruise on the Mississippi, which you can board at the famous St. Louis Arch.
Where you choose to stay depends on what you like to see when you wake up. While Westgate Woods is located right in Branson. And Westgate Lakes is only five minutes away in Hollister, Missouri.
Westgate Branson Woods Resort
- Cozy one-bedroom and spacious two-bedroom cabins
- Mountain view
- Minutes away from the Theater District
Westgate Branson Lakes Resort
- Pets are allowed
- View of Table Rock Lake
- Screened-in porches
Although the Welk brand is synonymous with luxury hotels, the Missouri Hotel is the exception. This location is a more value-focused version sans the amenities found in their upscale resorts. The Lodges at Timber Ridge has a rustic décor that feels like home. In addition, the private bedroom features a king-size bed, shower with Jacuzzi tub, and a private patio.
- DiamondRed Lion Hotel City Center in St. Louis is a sophisticated 1920s building in the heart of downtown. It sits just across the street from the Scottrade Center and next to the Stifel Opera House or travels less than a mile to stand under the world-famous Gateway Arch.
- While, The Suites at Falls Creek, Branson is a lakeside haven overlooking the White River Basin.
Holiday Inn Club Vacations
- In Desoto, Missouri, Timber Creek Resort sits next to a 40-acre lake where you can rent boats. Or practice your drives on its 5-hole golf course. You may actually forget how close you are to the city.
- Holiday Hills Resort in the heart of Branson is the outdoor adventurist’s dream vacation. With four outdoor pools, each with breathtaking views of the mountains, it’s an unforgettable experience.
Even though Spinnaker has three resorts in Branson, Palace View, Palace View Heights, and The French Quarter, their Better Business Bureau reviews are less than favorable. The resorts themselves are beautiful and should be enjoyed. But you don’t have to pay for the upkeep of these properties to vacation there. Nor do you have to deal with the lifetime debt of ownership.
Cabins at Green Mountain sits in the stunning Ozark mountains. And, the resort is conveniently located near downtown Missouri’s entertainment district and dozens of dining options.
Club Wyndham Vacations
Even though Wyndham Resorts has the most properties in Missouri, they also have the most people exiting timeshares. While there is no arguing Club Wyndham owns some of the most beautiful properties around the globe, but Wyndham’s Better Business Profile speaks volumes about its sales ethics.
- Vintage Landing at Four Seasons, Lake Ozark
- Missouri at The Meadow, Branson
- Missouri at The Falls, Branson
- Mountain Vista, Branson
- Resort at Fairfield Bay, Branson
- Worldmark Missouri, Branson
- Grand Lake, Branson
- Lake of The Ozarks, Osage Beach
Capital Resorts knew to invest in Branson. It’s the most popular Missouri destination when it comes to family vacations.
- The Lodges at Table Rock Lake offer panoramic views of the lake, remote-controlled stone fireplaces, and heated pools.
- Grand Crowne Resort Ozarks has a mountainside property overlooking a multi-million dollar golf course.
- Surrey Vacation Resort is close to the action. Spend the day at Silver Dollar City to watching a show, sightseeing, shopping, or strolling along the landing,
- Carriage Place Resort is a standard hotel where each room overlooks the courtyard. On the plus side, it’s also close to Silver Dollar City.
- Crowne View Heights is in the middle of a forest that includes native oak trees overlooking Table Rock Lake.
- Stormy Point Village Lakeside is perfect for a couples getaway. Book a studio or one-bedroom with a private balcony and jacuzzi tub.
Safely Exit Your Timeshare with Linx Legal
In summary, we understand canceling your timeshare can be intimidating. Our specialists work with every developer, with a 95% success rate. Check us out on our BBB page, and then call us at 1-800-604-3989. Additionally, you can take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire to find out how to safely exit your Missouri timeshare.