Nevada Timeshare Exit —Get Out Now
Nevada isn’t just about Las Vegas; the Silver State has spectacular red canyons and enormous lakes & dams. However, most people who visit never take time out to enjoy Nevada’s natural wonders. So, now is the time to vacation smarter, get rid of the ever-increasing fees, and learn how to exit your Nevada timeshare safely. To clarify, the process of canceling your contract is not complicated. Fill out the form below to learn how to safely go about a Nevada timeshare exit—get out now!
Take Our Short Quiz and Cancel Your Nevada Timeshare 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
Nevada Timeshare Exit Law
You may cancel your timeshare contract within five calendar days of purchase, with written notice sent by certified mail or personal delivery to the developer. So don’t delay if you are within this timeframe.
Road Trip Nevada
If you want to truly experience Nevada, then rent an RV, map out this trip and go! Firstly, let’s start at the top Northwest corner of the Silver State at the Black Rock Desert, where sunsets are magical. Secondly, head South to Sand Harbor in Reno, which offers several family-friendly activities. Then, hop on The Loneliest Highway to Spencer Hot Springs and soak a while. Next, go to the Eastern border to Great Basin National Park for the day.
The next morning head due South to the Cathedral Gorge State Park and then West towards Death Valley to the Goldwell Open Air Museum, where you will find the most instagrammable place in Nevada. Meanwhile, be sure to snap enough selfies for your fans, then off you go. Drive south to marvel at the fiery sunsets in Valley of Fire State Park. Finally, arrive at the Lake Mead Marina. Splash all day enjoying swimming, fishing, or drinking cocktails on a yacht.
Timeshares in Nevada
- Las Vegas Casino offers classic entertainment and some of the largest rooms in Las Vegas.
- Flamingo Bay Resort’s 52-story hotel has the best views of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Marriott’s Grand Chateau, Vegas is made up of condo-style rentals are equipped with every thoughtful amenity.
Hyatt Residence Club
- High Sierra Lodge, Lake Tahoe sits next to white-sand beaches. Gamble the night away at the 24-hour casino.
Holiday Inn Vacation Club
- David Walley’s Resort, Genoa— The historic rustic mountain lodge will be your cozy retreat from all the nearby fun.
- At Desert Club—An oasis in the middle of downtown Vegas.
- Tahoe Ridge Resort, Stateline—Kick back in your cabin-inspired space with all the amenities of a condo.
- Club 36 in Las Vegas —Just off the strip for quiet luxury. Relax while getting a pool-side massage.
Wyndham Vacation Club
Wyndham’s WorldMark Brand has three resorts across Nevada.
- Reno— An urban resort near casinos in the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
- Lake Tahoe— Relax at the largest alpine lake in North America.
- Estancia— Far away from busy city life, so you can enjoy the wildlife and scenery.
And one Wyndham resort in Las Vegas.
- Margaritaville Vacation Club by Wyndham – Desert Blue in Las Vegas is close enough to enjoy the action of the strip but quiet enough read a book on your balcony.
- Cancun Resort, Las Vegas —A towering Mayan pyramid replica with a cascading waterfall and four enormous water slides.
- Kingsbury of Tahoe, Stateline is in the proximity of fifteen ski and snowboard resorts for a winter wonderland of fun!
- Polo Towers Suite.s Las Vegas—Located right on the strip with a fitness center, massage spa, and rooftop pool.
- The Carriage House, Las Vegas—Close to the glitz of the strip but tucked away between the MGM Grand.
- The Ridge Ponte, Stateline—The on-site gondola allows you to ski in and out of this heavenly mountain resort.
Hilton Grand Vacations
- Elara Resort, Las Vegas—The 52-story hotel on the Vegas strip has incredible views. And just one block from the iconic Miracle Mile.
- HGV at the Flamingo, Las Vegas, is Hilton Grand Vacation‘s premier resort with access to the lively Go Pool Dayclub for all guests.
- Trump International Hotel, Las Vegas—Even though it’s a non-gaming hotel, it’s within walking distance to many.
- HGV on Paradise, Las Vegas— Offering personalized itineraries to the Grand Canyon, Lake Mead, and the Hoover Dam
- HGV on the Boulevard—The resort’s scenic desert, along with the rejuvenating spa, will revive you inside and out.
Out-of-the-way Nevada Towns to Visit
- Laughlin, NV—While outdoorsy folks will love all the natural spots on the Colorado River, the big city entertainment spots are never too far away.
- Lovelock, NV—The main reason tourists come to Lovelock is to lock their love. Purchase a lock and key, then write your name along with your true love’s name on the lock, snap it onto one of the green pillars around the city, and throw away the key. Now you’ll have good luck.
- Rachel, NV—Beep boop, hello, Earthlings, Welcome to the UFO Capital of the World! Interestingly, this community has been featured in many publications as the center of UFO activity.
Nevada’s National Parks
- Death Valley National Park—Before you go, do plenty of research on the town. With names like Funeral Mountains, Coffin Peak, Hell’s Gate, Starvation Canyon, and Dead Man Pass, you may want to brush up on your survival skills before you go.
- Red Rock Canyon National Park—Now, you won’t have to venture far from the Las Vegas strip to enjoy this park. Specifically, drive fifteen minutes East, and you’ll be in awe of the most incredible natural sand-swept sculptures on Earth- six million years in the making.
Secondary Market Sites—Nevada Vacations
Nevada resorts are exclusive. In fact, anyone can stay. So, do your research and discover alternatives to timeshare ownership, such as renting a timeshare unit. In the long run, these are just a few benefits of non-ownership your timeshare company doesn’t want you to know.
- RedWeek has the most timeshare rentals from which to choose. And all of these spectacular places are yours for a fraction of the costs of owning.
- Since Airbnb has grown into a high-end rental hub, owners often list their Nevada condos and homes for rent on the site. So, don’t be stuck in one kind of vacation, limited to availability. Enjoy the best of Vegas by booking through a secondary site.
- Check out the Vegas timeshare rentals on eBay. Owners in every resort on and off the strip put their condos up for rent here. For this reason, you’ll get a better deal guaranteed.
Canceling My Nevada Timeshare
At Linx Legal, an Exit Specialist will tell you the truth on how to cancel your Nevada timeshare. Check us out on the Better Business Bureau website, and then give us a call or text to discuss your exit options. We will be here for you every step of the way!
- Take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire or
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-604-3989