The Best Way to Ditch Your New Mexico Timeshare
Vacationing in New Mexico is a spiritual adventure. It’s understandable why people buy timeshares there. Many people who travel to The Land of Enchantment end up going back year after year. Timeshare ownership is not the only or best way to afford trips to New Mexico.
You have choices. Do you feel overwhelmed by paying your monthly timeshare mortgage payments and maintenance fees? Would you like to learn the best way to ditch your New Mexico timeshare? We will show you affordable timeshare exit options. Timeshare statistics prove more people are waking up to the fact that timeshare is a scam. Take the short quiz below so we can determine if you qualify for our timeshare exit program.
Save Money and Cancel Your New Mexico Timeshare 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
Why Do People Buy Timeshares in New Mexico
Skiing! Enjoy over 300 days of sunshine while skiing at one of many kid-friendly ski resorts in the Rockies. Red River Ski and Snowboard is perfect for beginners. The meandering trails through Aspen Groves offer spectacular views. For the night owls, Angel Fire Skiing is the only place to go night skiing. Cool fact: Ski Apache is the southernmost major ski area in the United States.
Water Fun! There’s plenty of water fun in Santa Fe! Fishing comes with a side of unsurpassed beauty. Or if you prefer, take a nice leisurely float along the river or get your adrenaline rush whitewater rafting on the Rio Grande. Older kids will love WaterMania at Cliff’s while little ones can get in on the fun in their own splash zone, Li’l Squirts.
Aliens! Is there anywhere more shrouded in mystery than Roswell? Put on your foil hat and tour the UFO Museum. July is especially busy as the whole town celebrates the famous Roswell crash of 1947. And for a good look into outer space, immerse yourself in the cosmos at The Robert H. Goddard Planetarium.
Timeshare Resorts are in New Mexico
Club Wyndham Taos is a short stroll to the quaint shops, museums in Taos.
World Mark Santé Fe a beautiful pueblo-style resort that sleeps up to two people, perfect an adults-only getaway.
World Mark Red River If you’re traveling with extended family, you’ll appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms.
How to Not Inherit Your Parents Timeshare
If you’ve inherited a timeshare, you might be looking to disinherit it. We don’t blame you. Timeshares are worthless as soon as you walk out of the presentation—a few things to know about leaving a timeshare to your family.
- Timeshare is not an asset- it’s a liability.
- Never put children’s names on the timeshare contract. Timeshare sales reps may pressure you into doing so by telling you that timeshare is an asset.
- Heirs can file a disclaimer of interest with the probate court if they are handling their parent’s estate.
- Timeshare ownership does not have to be forever. You have every right to change your mind. There is still time to get rid of your New Mexico timeshare before your heirs inherit your timeshare debt.
Secondary Timeshare Markets
Anyone can rent a timeshare. That’s why secondary markets exist. Despite what timeshare owners hear in their presentation, timeshare resorts are not exclusive to owners. Red Week is the most popular place to rent timeshare units without commitment. Deeply discounted timeshare rentals are available to everyone. Another place to go is Ebay Timeshare Rentals lists cheap timeshares all over the world as little as one dollar.
Fiery Flavors of New Mexico
New Mexico dishes are made with love and habaneros. Take a look at these mouth-watering dishes at favorite local eateries.
Duran’s Pharmacy (Albuquerque) has some of the best and biggest burritos in New Mexico.
Angela’s Restaurant, (Española) claims the best red firey chile made with local, northern New Mexican native chiles. Be prepared to be one of the only non-locals in this often packed dining room.
Rancho De Chimayo (Chimayo) For a taste of local history, try the Chimayó cocktail. The apple cider/tequila drink was created during the area’s apple boom more than half a century ago.
The Blue Heron Brewing Company (Española) With a big menu of authentic foods, people, come mostly for the southwestern pizza, craft beers, and atmosphere.
Dolina Bakery & Cafe This airy breakfast and lunch spot has become one of Santa Fe’s best daytime options for a sweet treat. Try a jar of lemonade mixed with turmeric, ginger, honey, and cayenne for an antioxidant boost.
The Healing Power of New Mexico
New Mexico is a mecca for all things wellness and healing. Many sacred parts of the land have been open to the public. Everyone can experience the serene wellness that comes from The Land of Enchantment.
- The sacred waters of Ojo Caliente mineral pools are labeled to explain what each mineral does for the body.
- The Galisteo Basin Reserve is a place of community and quiet reflection, renewal, and inspiration. Multi-colored rocks of every hue sit along the trails.
- Life coaching and spiritual direction are part of your personal experience at Desert Harbor. This resort has room for only one guest at a time, making it a true spiritual retreat. The sun powers this peaceful desert oasis so you’ll be off the grid as you heal.
- You deserve to feel better! At Sky Terra Wellness Retreat Stress management, fitness and mobility, nutrition, yoga, and hiking cover all the wellness bases.
- Create your custom retreat at Ghost Ranch. Workshops and their unique retreats are always changing so you can keep going back to a new experience every year.
Cancel Your Timeshare
People sign timeshare contracts without understanding what it entails. That’s okay; we know the pressure you’ve experienced during your sales presentation. Our A+ reputation with the Better Business Bureau speaks volumes about our ethics and standards. If you’re ready to stop the commitment of timeshare ownership, talk to one of our team members at Linx Legal.
- Please take a few moments to answer our basic questionnaire or
- text CXL to 484848 or
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-604-3989