It’s Time to Cancel Your Poconos Timeshare
If you’re reading this article, you’ve probably realized that it’s time to cancel your Poconos timeshare. Don’t worry; canceling is more common than you think. And you won’t have to sacrifice the beauty of your favorite Appalachian Mountain vacation. There are many reasons not to hire a lawyer to do this. Instead, fill out this short questionnaire to learn how to cancel your contract with Linx Legal. You’ll be glad you did.
Take Our Short Quiz and Start Living Life Timeshare Free 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
Of course, no matter which time of year you visit Pennsylvania, there is beauty abound. Fall is a particular favorite due to the colorful Autumn hues that blanket the mountains. The Poconos gained prominence as a natural escape from big cities’ bustle in the early 60s. The draw still remains. There are so many reasons to visit this magical place nestled in the hills of Pennsylvania.
The lush woodlands of the Appalachian Mountains will rejuvenate you. Besides hiking, a top activity among visitors, trails are also well marked for easy navigation.
Some of the best whitewater rafting is found in the Appalachians. As a matter of fact, for the fearless, there is nothing like a whitewater dam release rafting trip on the Lehigh River.
Get ready to fly above the treetops at Pocono TreeVentures. The treetop obstacle courses are nerve-wracking and fun at the same time. The five-course run varies in skill. Be not afraid. Visitors will receive in-depth training, as well as given all necessary gear before venturing out onto the tree canopy.
In addition to the courses, two tree climbing walls were added. Scale the 24-foot tall tree wall or dare to climb the larger40ft wall. Take your time and climb as often as you like during the 30 minutes. TreeVentures also has two 1,000-foot-long racing zip lines as well.
The freshly fallen powder of winter is irresistible to snow enthusiasts. Snow tubing is a highly popular cold-weather family activity. Speed down slippery snow-covered slopes with the kids or rent snowmobiles to explore even more of the Poconos’ state park-protected mountains.
- The Camelback Mountain Resort gets plenty of snow in the wintertime. In reality, on any given winter’s day, you’ll see skiers and snowboarders racing down the mountainside by the side. Couple that with snow tubing, and it’s the most fun you’ll have all winter.
- Since 1976, the Jack Frost Mountain Resort has been a local favorite. So, if you plan to ski a lot, pick up a season pass. There is still plenty of entertainment to be had in the summer months, such as concerts and other family-friendly events.
- Great Wolf Lodge is a Diamond Resorts club affiliate. Splash the day away at this giant, 84-degree indoor water park with more than 80,000 ft of water-packed fun! Shoot down one of the speed slides for a thrill. Don’t worry; even the little ones can get in on the fun with a zero-depth entry area. Right outside, there is more fun with lazy rivers and twisty slides to enjoy.
- Snow Ridge Village lies right in the thick of the Pocono Mountains. Ski nearby slopes or enjoy fishing and hiking in the quiet serenity of Lake Harmony.
- Woodfield Manor is rich in history dating back to the 1800s. The tranquil mountain setting is a welcome getaway from busy life.
Other Timeshare Resorts
- Carriage House at Pocono Manor Suites ranges from one- to four-bedroom suites large enough to accommodate up to eight guests. Built within the secluded Carriage House Country Club grounds, guests and owners will experience the Poconos front and center majesty. On-site amenities range from an indoor swimming pool and outdoor fire pits to a privately owned restaurant and bar.
- Pocono Mountain Villas by Exploria Resorts is on the scenic Delaware River. Year-round horseback riding, bumper boats, live entertainment, and summer theme nights will keep you busy. Also, mini-golf and a video game area are in the clubhouse—Ski nearby at Shawnee and Camelback Mountains. Enjoy a hike to nearby Bushkill Falls – the Niagara of Pennsylvania.
- Mohegan Sun casino and hotel is owned by the Mohegan Tribe of Indians of Connecticut and is located nearby. The convention center hotel has an impressive 82,00 square feet of gaming space.
What is a Secondary Market
There are two kinds of people. Timeshare owners and Non-timeshare owners. All non-owners know the secret to traveling like an owner is to book the same resorts through secondary markets.
- Armed Forces Vacation Club will blow you away with their deals. Free membership included for all active, retired, or current U.S. military and their families. Some rates can are $349 or less for the week.
- Red Week is a vast secondary marketplace where timeshare owners try to rent out their unused timeshare. Sometimes, owners find out that there will always be more renters than condos needed—sort by resorts like BlueGreen Vacations or sort by location to find a great deal.
Find out how to stop your maintenance payments with Linx Legal. Please scroll to the bottom of this page to watch a short video of what we do.
Things to Do
- Visit No. 9 Coal Mine, the oldest continuously running coal mine in Lansford, Pennsylvania. This mine began mining in 1855 and was in operation for 147 years. It’s been a popular tourist attraction and museum since 2002. Safety guides will take you on a walking tour deep into the mountain. They’ll tell true stories of horror that befell the lives of miners who endured harsh conditions of the past.
- Susquehanna Brewing Company has been owned and operated by the same family for six generations. Join the free guided brewery tour every Saturday at 2:00 pm. Enjoy sampling specialty brews in the tasting room from Thursday through Sunday.
- Zoom down the 4,500 long Mountain Coaster at high speeds surrounded by mountain views. Their indoor waterpark Aquitopia is open year-round.
Experience the wilderness up close at the Lakota Wolf Preserve. While the area can be quiet, you may hear the eerie echoes of howling wolves. Capture photos of a lifetime and the experience of watching packs of British Columbian, Timber, and Arctic wolves will be yours. All things considered, the Poconos really is the perfect place to vacation. Particularly in the winter months.
How to Get Rid of Your Poconos Timeshare Contract
Above all, our team at Linx Legal is customer-focused. Also, we will never pressure you into anything. Timeshare cancellation is our specialty. We work hard to get you out of your timeshare contract while stopping your monthly maintenance payments. Take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire to get started. Also, check us out on the Better Business Bureau website and then give us a call toll-free at 1-800-604-3989 or text CXL to 484848.