Get Out of Your Newport Rhode Island Timeshare
If you’re ready to learn how to permanently get out of your Newport, Rhode Island timeshare contract, call Linx Legal for a free consultation. Our Exit Specialists have over a decade of successful timeshare terminations in Rhode Island. Our dedicated team will work with you to cancel your timeshare contract legally and permanently without negatively impacting your credit.
Why We Love Newport
Take Our Short Quiz and Get Out Of Your Timeshare Contract 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
Why We Love Newport
Newport, Rhode Island, is a beautiful town with a rich sailing history. A sought-after summer vacation locale, the City by the Sea is ideal for the traveler looking for a coastal haven. In addition to its nautical background, Newport hosts prominent sporting events like The America’s Cup. This city is also famous for its mansions from the Gilded Age in architectural styles similar to European palaces.
When you exit your costly timeshare, you’ll discover other ways to stay in Newport. in fact, go ahead and explore a variety of area resorts where you might find a hidden gem.
- America’s Cup Inn is located in the historic district and access to all Newport has to offer.
- Wellington Resort has superb concierge service for all your entertainment. Skydive, set sail, or spend long days on the golf course. The one-on-one attention from the staff will make you feel like a royal.
- Wyndham Inn on Long Wharf sits at the water’s edge with a spectacular view of the ocean.
A Successful Summer in Newport
Rhode Island’s unique coastal weather is definitely something you don’t want to overlook for a comfortable vacation. Summer temperatures can differ as much as 15 degrees between night and day, so prepare for warm days and chilly nights. To enjoy your Newport vacation to the fullest, take some time to plan your trip and savor your experiences.
- Firstly, always use sun protection. Enjoying the sunshine of a beach town means you need to protect your skin from harmful UV rays.
- Secondly, pack layers. Rhode Island’s weather can be unpredictable, and you don’t want to get caught on a chilly night without a sweater.
- Of course, wear comfortable shoes. Newport is walkable, and biking is a favorite pastime for tourists and natives alike. Be sure to bring stylish and comfortable footwear, especially if you plan on spending time outdoors.
- Lastly, bring a positive attitude. One of the things we’ve learned over our 10 years in business is that vacations are full of surprises. Don’t let a hiccup in your vacation — aggressive timeshare sales pitch or otherwise — taint your whole travel experience.
Rhode Island Exit Law
In the state of Rhode Island, you have 5 days, excluding weekends and legal holidays, to cancel your timeshare contract without penalty after signing the contract. Some timeshare sales reps quickly skim over this information during the presentation. This is one of many ways people get stuck with a timeshare. Until they finally call Linx Legal to help them get out of their contract for good.
Better Ways to Book Your Next Stay in Newport
Did you know that most timeshare resorts list their non-sold units online for everyone to enjoy? Check out some of these vacation alternatives where you can get the same quality resort stay for much less than ownership.
- If you are a veteran or active member of the US military or have a family member who is- The Armed Forces Vacation Club will be your favorite website. The prices are unmatched, and many timeshare developers, like Club Wyndham and Diamond Resorts, list units for rent.
- Vacation Rentals by Owner (VRBO) has timeshare units posted by owners. In this case, you can rent private, historic homes downtown and really experience the city like a local.
- Your favorite hotels and resorts are listed on RedWeek by owners trying to recoup some of their money back. Stay at your favorite places or try something new!
What is the First Step to Timeshare Cancelation
Regardless of where you travel, there’s a chance someone will try to get you into a timeshare presentation. Our best advice for how to avoid a lifetime of maintenance fees is to say no to a timeshare pitch.
While there are many affordable ways to enjoy the northeast, your timeshare contract does not have to suck up any more of your money. Nor should an investment drive you deeper into debt every time you vacation! We have canceled Rhode Island timeshares for hundreds of owners, and we can do the same for you. Please reach out to us to see if you qualify for our exit program and get back to travel without strings attached. Finally, call us- we will teach you how to cancel your timeshare safely. Check out our A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau website, and then give us a call or text.
- Take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire or
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-604-3989