Exiting Your Tennessee Timeshare
Are you finally ready to get rid of your Tennessee timeshare? You do have a short period, called a rescission period, where you cancel your timeshare at no cost. You can visit our full state by state guide to see the regulations for Tennessee. If you are past the rescission period, take the quiz below to see if Linx Legal can assist you in exiting your Tennessee timeshare.
Take Our Short Quiz to Exit Your Tennessee Timeshare 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
Tennessee Has Many Reasons Why People End Up With a Timeshare
Tennessee is indeed a great place to travel, just don’t do it with a timeshare! Below we will discuss some of the great things about Tennessee. We will also discuss some more cost efficient ways of travel. Timeshare is not the answer, it is the problem.
Tennessee’s Country Music Roots
- If you’re walkin’ in Memphis, head straight to Elvis Presley’s Graceland Mansion. Stand in quiet awe of the jungle room imagining what life was like for Elvis. Car enthusiasts will drool over Elvis’ collection twenty-plus vintage cars and Presley Cycles, including Elvis’ motorcycles, go-carts, boats, and more.
- The Smithsonian Institution presents the Memphis Rock n’ Soul Museum, a place dedicated to celebrating the music legends who overcame racial and socioeconomic barriers to create the music that shook the world.
- Tour Sun Studio the birthplace of rock-n-roll. Elvis is in the building. (literally—an X marks the spot where Elvis rocked and rolled changing music history forever.)
- The Grand Ole Opry (Nashville) has a brand-new immersive theater experience that puts you in the spotlight. Hang out backstage, get insider stories, and even stand in the famous circle where Dolly, Garth, and Hank performed.
- Dolly Parton’s Dollywood (Pigeon Forge) was made for good ‘ole fashioned family memories. Surrounded by the Smoky Mountains range, this 150-acre theme park has fast rides, lively entertainment, and a new waterpark addition. It’s one of the reasons people make the pilgrimage to Gatlinburg every year.
Vacation Hacks 101
Any of the resorts listed below are available for anyone to book year-round. Once you are a non-owner, you’ll discover alternatives to timeshare ownership like RedWeek and Armed Forces Vacation Club. And you’ll be surprised how easily you can book the room of your choice.
Timeshares in Tennessee
Begin your Great Smoky Mountains adventure in the small town of Gatlinburg. Big-ticket attractions are the main draw, such as the enchanting Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies. Climb the Observation Tower at Clingmans Dome perched atop the mountain’s summit and offering 360-degree views.
- River Terrace Resort & Convention Center, located in downtown Gatlinburg overlooks the Pigeon River. Spacious meeting and banquet event spaces are available along with personal planning options for reunions and weddings.
- Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Tennessee is just a mile from downtown. It offers guests all the comforts of a fully furnished home, all within minutes of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Your next adventure awaits!
- Bent Creek Golf Village has modest accommodations in a great big outdoor setting. The top-rated golf course is on-site.
- Gatlinburg Town Square has spacious rooms, suites, whirlpools, and fireplaces.
- Gatlinburg Town Village features a casino and sauna along with private balconies.
- Tree Tops Resort sits away from the crowded areas but close enough to the National Park and other attractions.
- Smoky Mountain Resort is always a bit more crowded than nearby resorts due to its amazing indoor/outdoor water parks.
Rafting in The Smokies will take you on a trip down the Pigeon River rapids for an adventure. Then off to the Smokies for a day of hiking and biking. Close to all the entertainment and themed parks, Pigeon Forge is ideal between the best both worlds.
- The Lodges at the Great Smoky Mountains is family luxury in a cabin-style setting. The private balconies overlooking the mountains are larger than other nearby resorts.
- Mountain Meadows’ full-sized townhome rentals are perfect for big families.
- Oakmont Resort is apartment buildings with a small outdoor pool. It’s close to the parkway for easy access to adventure.
- Sunrise Ridge Resort You can lose yourself in nature’s wonder from your balcony or in one of the resort’s three swimming pools.
- Margaritaville Island Hotel Pigeon Forge has the laid-back feel of the islands with spacious walk-in, dual ‘rain’ showers.
Experience Music City by night for a jam session at one of the local clubs. By day, there’s fun around every corner. Find museums dedicated to Nashville’s history and music legends. Local creatives saturate the community with art, theater, and stage performances not to be missed.
- Margaritaville Vacation Club by Wyndham is for indulging in relaxing resort amenities, including the Soleil Spa. Discover your perfect slice of Caribbean paradise.
- Club Wyndham Nashville’s southern country décor in these spacious condos makes guests feel welcome.
Dolly Parton’s hometown takes you back in time. Go canoeing on the river, ride horses through the foothills or drive full speed on a NASCAR track. ‘Your smokies start here’ is the perfect tagline for this big-small town.
- Club Wyndham Resort at Fairfield Glade is secluded among 1,200 acres of rolling hills, including 11 beautiful lakes and two beaches with marinas.
This quiet town is a Tennessee golf haven. Enjoy sunny days on the green and nights in the resort hot tubs. Just remember to skip the ‘free lunch’ timeshare sales pitch.
- Club Wyndham Great Smokies Lodge has resort amenities steps from your front door, including indoor & outdoor water park, indoor children’s pool, restaurant, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, a fitness center, and miniature golf.
The Best Way to Get Rid of A Tennessee Timeshare
- The Buy-Back—The resorts are not bound to take back your timeshare contract, and 99% of the time will refuse.
- Sell It— The market is flooded with unwanted timeshare and no buyers.
- Give It Away— Nobody wants to be saddled with someone else’s life-long debt.
- Stop Making Payments— You may go into foreclosure, and your credit will be destroyed.
- Hire an A+ rated Timeshare Exit company— This is the only option that will free you from your timeshare obligation while keeping your credit intact.
How We Work
Imagine the feeling of being free and clear of your timeshare contract for good. It’s your life, and choosing to get out of your contract is the right decision. Linx Legal will create a personalized timeshare exit plan for you. We will fight for your rights to get rid of your timeshare debt. We want to hear from you and offer expert advice, no pressure. With our 100% money-back guarantee, there is no risk to you. First, go to our Better Business Bureau site and read our rave customer reviews. Then call us for your free consultation.
- Take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire.
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-604-3989