Texas Timeshare Termination
The timeshare that once offered a relaxing escape from every day life has gradually become a source of stress. But how do you get out of a timeshare contract? That’s the big question. Which is why Linx Legal offers our timeshare cancellation services. We’vehelped thousands of individuals to cancel their timeshare legally. Please take a moment to fill out the quiz below to see if you are eligible for our Texas timeshare termination program.
Take Our Short Quiz to Terminate Your Texas Timeshare 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
The Texas Timeshare Draw
South Central Texas
- Hunt, Texas— The town of Hunt is where people go to reconnect with nature. You can find families at the Guadalupe River State Park next door canoeing and swimming on any given day. On land, enjoy horses, hiking, and geocaching in the Hill Country.Where to stay— In the middle-of-nowhere Hunt, Texas sits WorldMark Hunt Stablewood Springs Resort by Wyndham. This modern-rustic resort is part of a larger ranch. Surrounded by wildlife and breathtaking views of the mountains, you’ll renew your spirit.
- Marble Falls, Texas— Marble Falls is the perfect place for a girl’s weekend getaway. Start, and end, at the Flat Creek Estate Winery. This winery tour comes with a three-course chef experience and expert wine pairing lesson.Where to stay— WorldMark Marble Falls by Wyndham sits right on the water at Lake Marble Falls. A few minutes from the local area’s popular attractions and scenic countryside.
- New Braunfels, Texas— Old world German charm in a small Texas town. It has one of the biggest waterparks in the nation. Schlitterbahn Waterpark will tire out the kids for a quiet night back at the ranch.Where to stay— WorldMark New Braunfels feels like you’re on an upscale ranch property. The full-sized kitchens are perfect for cooking holiday meals for a large family. The swimming pool and fitness center are open year-round.
Big City Stays
- Austin, Texas— Believe it or not, Austin is noted as The Live Music Capital of the World. The world-famous South-by-Southwest festival (SXSW) began here. Start your morning at Mount Bonnell and climb the 102-stair to the highest peak overlooking the city.Where to stay— WorldMark Austin Stay at this brand-new hotel in Austin where every room is a suite. Dip in the outdoor zero-edge infinity pool for a lavish experience.
- San Antonio, Texas— Everything is bigger in Texas, including the fun! Six Flags Fiesta Texas has thrill rides, splash zones, and live entertainment for the ultimate family trip. Free fall with the kids at iFly indoor sky diving venue.Where to stay— Now relax at the luxurious Éilan Hotel & Spa by Bluegreen Vacations. Offering luxury amenities such as the aromatherapy massages at the spa, this Tuscan-style boutique hotel is the perfect place to unwind. Both Club Wyndham La Cascada and Club Wyndham Riverside Suites are situated on the famed River Walk banks, a three-mile pathway lined with boutiques, nightclubs, art galleries and bistros in the heart of San Antonio.
- Montgomery, Texas— Lake Conroe is a beautiful place for boating, fishing, and winding down. Southern Empress, an authentic replica of a 19th-century paddle wheeler. Take a relaxing dinner cruise on the lake for a perfect end to your day.Where to stay— Villas on the Lake at Lake Conroe is a Diamond Resort club affiliate property. These two-story townhouses make the property feel like a friendly neighborhood back home.
- Galveston, Texas— There’s more to Galveston than beaches. The city’s vibrant art scene ranges from unique museums, stage performances, historical films, art exhibits. Tour the Victorian mansions or, if you are brave, check out the Galveston Ghost Tour. There’s a lot of culture and inspiration to experience in Galveston.Where to stay— Holiday Inn Club Vacations presents Galveston Seaside Resort and Galveston Beach Resort. These beach-themed resorts are just a few steps from the sandy beaches of the Gulf Coast. The condos are large and fully equipped. Infinity pools overlooking the sea make these resorts.
Better Ways to Book
Any of the Texas vacations listed above are available to anyone. As a non-owner, you will discover alternatives to timeshare ownership like RedWeek and Ebay. And you’ll be surprised how much open availability you’ll find once you get rid of your timeshare contract.
Best Dude Ranches in Texas
- Dixie Dude Ranch— If you’ve ever dreamed of becoming a rootin’ tootin’ Cowboy, or Cowgirl, this fully working ranch is the place to go. Learn the ropes by trained cowboys that actually compete in rodeo events.
- Silver Spur Guest Ranch— A full Texas ranching experience begins with a hearty breakfast ready for you when the sun comes up. You can even learn how to line dance or two-step during your stay.
- Prude Ranch— For those who truly want a cowboy experience, choose to camp on an overnight trail ride.
- Beaumont Ranch— If ‘roughing it’ isn’t quite your style, this upscale ranch offers a bit more comfort. For the curious cowboy, take part in cattle drives, archery, and riding and roping lessons.
4 Reasons Timeshare Exiting is Your Best Option
- Free Consultation— When you talk with one of our exit advocates, they will listen to your timeshare story and make a plan especially for you. We offer free advice on your best exit options, and we’ll never pressure you into using our services. We work with you to understand your case and prepare for the process of exiting your timeshare.
- Protection from Debtors— Linx Legal stops the debt collectors fast. We will also stop your maintenance payments so you can reduce stress and start planning your future.
- Save Time— You’ll have a whole team of experts behind you. We will manage all correspondence between timeshare entities and update you weekly on our progress with your case.
- Save Money— For many people, owning a timeshare has become a financial nightmare. The extra money in your bank from not paying maintenance fees each month will be a gentle reminder that Linx Legal keeps their promises.
You’re Almost There
Imagine the feeling of being free and clear of your timeshare commitments. You will no longer owe mortgage payments or fees. First, go to our Better Business Bureau site and read our rave customer reviews. Then call us for your free consultation. Linx Legal is licensed to work in all 50 states and has seen great success canceling timeshare contracts in Texas.
Take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire or
text CXL to 484848 or
Call us toll-free at 1-800-604-3989