Utah Timeshare Cancellation
Is paying a maintenance fee on a timeshare that no longer suits your lifestyle, causing you stress? Linx Legal knows the real cost of timeshare ownership. We are theleading experts at helping people get rid of their timeshares. Understanding your rights is the first step in preparing a Utah timeshare cancellation plan for you. Please take a moment to fill out the quiz below to see if you qualify for our exit services.
Qualify Now For a Utah Timeshare Cancellation 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
Utah is a Great Vacation Spot- Just Not Timeshare
Utah is a stunning a place to visit, just don’t do it with a timeshare! In this page, we will discuss many of the beautiful attractions located in the state of Utah. We will then discuss other vacation options in Utah, and finally how Linx Legal can help you to cancel an existing timeshare contract.
Get to Know Park City
The most popular vacation destination in Utah is Park City. You’ll be completely smitten with this charming mountain town. Spend the afternoon and evening browsing the local shops in their adorable downtown. Be in-the-know with these helpful Park City facts.
- The Sundance Film Festival is the star of Park City every January when 40,000 celebrities and film enthusiasts visit the town.
- Park City transportation – from busses to the Main Street Trolley – is entirely free for passengers. There are nine routes plus the trolley.
- A year-round art gallery and interactive art center are free to the public.
- Each night electric sirens ring at precisely 10 p.m. The alarm was initially used in 1905 to warn young residents of curfew.
- Many of the 50 restaurants and 20 bars in downtown Park City are 5-star award winners.
- The entire town is only 17.5 square miles.
- Watch out for The Man in The Yellow Slicker. He’s the local ghost of Park City.
- The state of Utah is no longer a ‘dry state.’ In 2009, High West Distillery and Saloon became the first distillery in Utah since 1870.
Insider tip: If you purchase the Epic Pass, it’ll save you lots of money on every great adventure in Utah.
Timeshares in Park City
- Club Wyndham Park City has all the amenities you’ll need for a care-free stay, including a full kitchen and a washer/dryer in each condo.
- A luxurious vacation awaits at WorldMark Park City. With fully stocked kitchens, you will save money on eating out. This stunning resort is situated right next to three world-class skiing and snowboarding resorts and Old Town, a lively gathering place with restaurants, galleries, and swanky boutiques.
- Westgate Park City Resort and Spa has lavish accommodations and first-class service. Awarded Best of State in seven categories, including Best Ski Resort.
- Marriott timeshare properties Summit Watch and Mountain Side both have spacious villas with fireplaces and full kitchens. Indoor-outdoor connecting pools are a great feature. Marriott’s resorts in Utah are a perfect choice for a family ski vacation or a romantic escape.
- Hilton timeshare property Sunrise Lodge has beautiful views from the hot tubs, swimming pools, or balconies. A heated outdoor pool and on-site ski valet are nice touches. Although children are welcome, there are no foldaway beds or cribs available at this resort.
- Diamond Resort’s RVC’s The Miners Club is a grand rustic-style resort. Each condo has a gas burning fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, and balcony with majestic views.
Your Time Has Value
At one time or another, we’ve all received invitations in the mail forfree weekend getaways or show tickets in exchange for our time. During the presentation, you felt pressured into buying and said yes to a lifetime timeshare contract. While you will never get that time back, you can add more value to your life now. Keep more of your money and only pay for trips that you want to take.
Secondary Market Rentals
All the resorts mentioned in this article are for everyone to enjoy. In fact, non-owners get the best rooms during Red Week (the most coveted vacation weeks of the year). Rooms are saved, especially for non-owners, to entice them to visit and take a timeshare tour.
You’re better off paying for just the weeks you actually vacation. Sites like Ebay, RedWeek, and Armed Forces Vacation Club offer deals as low as $299 a week for resort stays. You really can have it all if you know where to look.
Other Popular Timeshares in Utah
- Eden’s city is the unassuming little sister of booming Salt Lake City. AtWorldMark Golf Creek by Wyndham, guests can get their fitness on at the golf course, racquetball and tennis, and volleyball courts and the swimming pools. The resort is only a mile away from boating, water skiing, and scuba diving.
- WorldMark Bear Lake by Wyndham is precisely where you want to stay in Garden City. When you first drive into town, you’ll catch a glimpse of the main attraction, Bear Lake. Its unique turquoise blue water is due to the reflection of the limestone deposits suspended in the lake. We cancel more Wyndham timeshares than any other timeshare company.
- Mesmerizing red rocks and lush waterways create the setting for one of Utah’s fastest-growing cities, St. George. Nature is prime with its wildlife museum, nature center, aquatic center, and multiple local guided hikes. Both the WorldMark St. George and WorldMark Estancia by Wyndham offer beautifully decorated rooms, as well as, basketball and pickleball courts. Some suites have hot tubs on the deck that overlook the mountains.
- Midway is a small town tucked away between the Swiss Alps of Utah. WorldMark Midway’s two-bedroom chalet-style resort suites are the perfect retreat after a snowy day on the slopes.
- There is plenty to do right on property, such as Friday night campfires and evening concerts on the front lawn.
- Brian Head is the highest resort town at 9,800 feet above sea level. The town is known for having some of the best powder in America. It’s the perfect skiing destination. Diamond Resort’s Cedar Breaks Lodge and Spa is ideally situated minutes away from several national parks and monuments, including the Grand Canyon.
Why Linx Legal is the Best Timeshare Exit Company
Our Better Busines Bureau’s A+ rating lets you know we keep our promises. Call and talk with one of our team members for advice on canceling your timeshare contract. We’ve helped 98% of our clients get rid of their timeshare free and clear. Let us help you too.
- Take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire or
- text CXL to 484848
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-604-3989