The Virgin Islands Timeshare Cancellation
It’s easy to get swept up in a moment, especially while vacationing in the Virgin Islands. Not only are you surrounded by white sand beaches and deepwater harbors- perfect for exploring, but there is also an unseen island vibe all around. But there are better ways to vacation. The Virgin Islands timeshare cancellation experts are waiting to help.
Understand that vacationing in this Caribbean paradise does not mean you have to be stuck in a costly lifetime timeshare contract. In fact, you can go whenever you want if you don’t have a restrictive contract. Please fill out this short questionnaire to see if you qualify for our exit program.
Take Our Short Quiz and Start Living Life Timeshare Free 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
Ahh, The Virgin Islands
When you think of the Virgin Islands, images of umbrellaed drinks and sandy beaches come to mind. It’s also a great place for kids to explore, as many resorts offer kid-centric activities. And there are plenty of resorts from which to choose, so you need not commit to just one.
Rainy Day Things to Do in V.I.
Why not get back to the simple things in life?
- Pour a glass of wine, watch the sunset outside on the patio of Lovango.
- Stroll along the boardwalk browsing the boutiques.
- Book a private ferry and cruise to a private island.
- Or better yet, charter a boat to one of the many moorings for an unforgettable day.
- Have breakfast in bed, then participate in some indoor activities at your resort.
- Spa day—all day.
- Stop by the visitor center at the Virgin Islands National Park entrance to see gorgeous displays of coral, exotic fishes, and artifacts from the Tainos people. Learning about the history and culture of the island will make your trip all the more special.
- Grab your journal and a cup of coffee and unwind on your private balcony. After all, you’re on vacation to rejuvenate and relax.
- Join a sunrise beach yoga class or spend the day reflecting on quieting the body and mind.
- Museums and cultural centers are the perfect way to spend a rainy day. Pretty much every destination has unique places to learn about history while indoors.
- Obviously, you don‘t have to sign a lifetime contract to enjoy the Caribbean resorts. Actually, it’s often cheaper to book through a secondary market or directly through the resort.
- When you direct book, make sure to ask the agent to add a note to your reservation stating that you do not want to be hassled into attending a timeshare presentation.
- Always ask for upgrades. If your budget only allows for a small unit, but you need a larger one, ask for it. Often, resort staff is more than willing to grant your request for a better review on Trip Advisor. Plus, if you mention your agent by name, then they’ll most likely get a cash bonus.
- Use Secondary Market Sites to book the same resorts without the extra costs associated with timeshare ownership. It’s easy and commitment-free, and yet people continue to get trapped in life-time contracts each year.
The ThreeVirgin Island Regions
While all the Virgin Islands are basically in the same location, there are major differences between the regions.
The U.S. Virgin Islands
- St. Croix is a popular cruise port. But that’s not all; nature guides are available for nesting tours of endangered sea turtles. Additionally, you can rent yachts or catamarans and sail around the beautiful Buck Island Reef National Monument.
- Visitors will find St. John island has world-class snorkeling, diving, and other underwater adventures. Above the waves, saltwater fishing is like no other on Earth. For this reason, St. John is the hottest Caribbean vacation destination!
- St. Thomas is the second largest of the US Virgin Islands—The port city of Charlotte Amalie is often the first stop before heading out to any number of other islands nearby.
Timeshares in the U.S. Virgin Islands
Club Wyndham is the biggest timeshare developer in the world. And nearly every one of their beautiful properties can be rented by anyone.
- Margaritaville Vacation Club by Wyndham – St. Thomas
- WorldMark Elysian Beach Resort
- Limetree Beach Resort by Club Wyndham
- Club Wyndham Elysian Beach Resort
Marriott Vacation Club
- Frenchman Cove (The Ritz-Carlton Club) by Marriott Vacation Club
- The Westin St. John Resort Villas
The British Virgin Islands (B.V.I.)
The British Virgin Islands are made up of four large islands Anegada, Jost Van Dyke Tortola, and Virgin Gorda. However, there are more than fifty other smaller islands and cays.
All American citizens need a valid passport when traveling to the British Virgin Islands. Fun fact; these elite islands are rated the top wealthiest in the Caribbean.
Timeshares in the British Virgin Islands
- Tortola Lambert Beach Resort
The Spanish Virgin Islands
While these islands are basically made up of two larger ones, Culebra and Vieques, they are seldom identified on maps or atlases. They are widely considered part of Puerto Rico’s Commonwealth. These islands are also known as the Puerto Rican Virgin Islands.
The Best Snorkeling Spots in Each Region
- The Caves on Norman Island in the B.V.I. are world-famous. Inside this cluster of three caves, you will find hidden gems, literally as pirates used these caves, and you may find hidden booty.
- St. Lucia’s Anse Chastanet beach has it all. Moreover, colorful reefs with abundant marine life make for a truly personal snorkeling experience.
- Coki Beach is snorkeling heaven! Because visibility is nearly always perfect, and the warm waters are chest-deep, this a popular snorkeling spot in St. Thomas.
Where to Find Better Deals on Trips to the Virgin Islands
Any booking website not affiliated with a developer directly is called a Secondary Market Site. Examples are travel booking sites and timeshare rental sites. Reserve your favorite resorts on Secondary sites. Don’t stay trapped in a timeshare contract any longer.
- RedWeek is where unhappy timeshare owners post their units for rent cheap.
- Armed Forces Vacation Club prices are unbeatable. Their Costa Rica vacations start at $299 for a week’s stay in paradise.
- For a unique place to stay during your trip, check out Airbnb and stay in some of the unique places on Earth.
Once you learn the steps to cancel your timeshare contract safely, then you can stop paying the upkeep for everyone else’s vacation stays.
Get Out of Your Timeshare Contract Now
When you talk with our exit specialist team member, you’ll understand more about the exit process and if it’s right for you. There is no pressure to use our services. With our 95% success rate, our proven method of contract cancellation is the safest way to exit your contract. And, while we work hard on your case, you won’t have to pay your maintenance fees.
Get insight from our BBB reviews, then give us a call toll-free at 1-800-604-3989 to find out how to cancel your contract safely. Our friendly exit specialist will be glad to explain the difference between canceling a timeshare with us vs. a foreclosure that will ruin your good credit. Additionally, fill out this basic questionnaire to get started.