Getting Out of Your Virginia Beach Timeshare
Virginia Beach is for lovers, but it’s also a haven for family fun. Each year, vacationers flock to Virginia Beach to capture Instagrammed photos of their favorite beach spots. And the relaxed vibe plus fun atmosphere keeps families coming back year after year. Additionally, you’ll find plenty of activities designed to get you off the beach—Including, head to a park for a day of hiking or kayaking. Also, take a day off from the beach and check out some local museums and shops. If you’re looking for help getting out of your Virginia Beach timeshare, fill out the short questionnaire below to learn how to get rid of your timeshare with Linx Legal.
Take Our Short Quiz and Cancel Virginia Beach Timeshare 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
Timeshare Laws in Virginia
Virginia law states that you may cancel your timeshare up to seven days after signing the contract. If the seventh day falls on a Sunday or a legal holiday, then the contract expires the next day immediately following. Don’t hire an inexperienced, costly law firm to maybe get you out of your timeshare. Timeshare cancellation will not happen overnight. Call us at 1-800-604-398 for your free consultation.
Virginia Beach Districts
Virginia Beach has more to offer than a day at the beach. Check out each unique Virginia Beach district to find just what you’re looking for during your stay.
Chesapeake Bay District
For guests searching for smaller, gentler waves, head East down Shore Drive to First Landing State Park. Enjoy a long morning hike to Lesner Bridge and stop at Tula Adventure Sports, where you can rent kayaks and stand-up paddleboards for an afternoon spent exploring.
Located on the oceanfront, the 3-mile long Boardwalk is where you’ll find beach stores, fudge and candy shops, and other light shopping and dining. Furthermore, oceanfront pier fishing is popular with tourists as you don’t need a state license to cast a line.
South of the Boardwalk is a secluded hideaway of pristine dunes. Enjoy kayaking, fishing, and hiking in the marshes of Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge.
Nextdoor to Sandbridge, with over 8,000 acres of countryside, Pungo has fields of fresh strawberries or wildflowers ripe for the pickin’ at the many u-pick places along the way.
At the heart of Virginia Beach is Town Center. When you want to dress up and go out on the town, this is where you go. High-end shopping, dining, and choice entertainment are on the bill. Outdoor concerts, restaurant week, wine and beer festivals, and of course Last Night on the Town, our famous New Year’s Eve event, is the talk of the town.
The ViBe Creative District
Learn about the Performing Arts, Visual Arts, Local History, and Cultural. This neighborhood has a vibrant art scene where creatives will dazzle you! The close-knit community inspires each other, and the results are brilliant! Soak in the ViBes at First Fridays ideas spring to life.
The Ocean Front District
If you’re looking to unwind, then the laid back beach vibe is right here. Simple activities, such as sandcastle building, swimming, flying kites, and beach frisbee, are the norm. In the evening, stroll to the Boardwalk enjoying the music and delicious seafood. Toast to the good life as you watch the sunset over the renowned Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel.
Secondary Market Sites
Vacationing doesn’t have to break the bank. To this end, owning a timeshare is a costly, lifetime commitment with seemingly no way out. Canceling your timeshare contract is the key to travel freedom.
- RedWeek lists timeshares for rent worldwide. While owners are in the process of canceling their timeshare with us, they often put their units up on RedWeek. But this rarely works as the rental market is saturated with owners trying to get rid of their timeshares, not buyers.
- Ebay online marketplace is an excellent source for low-cost timeshare rentals. Moreover, you can rent a timeshare for pennies on the dollar without any strings attached. Meanwhile, owners are trapped in a lifetime contract. Get out of timeshare ownership now and start renting them instead.
- Vacation Rentals By Owner (VRBO) and Airbnb are secondary sites where individuals rent their extraordinary homes, condos, high-rises, etc., to the public. So, stop paying for upkeep on resorts you can’t book when you want. Instead, cancel your timeshare and start renting on secondary sites and take back your freedom.
The Lighthouses of Virginia Beach
- Thimble Shoal Lighthouse: Since it was plopped into the ocean in 1914, the caisson-style lighthouse still guides sea vessels safely ashore. The beacon, automated in the 1960s, still continues an active navigational aid.
- Old Cape Henry Lighthouse stands near the site of the first landing of Jamestown Settlers in 1607. However, the main shell was replaced in 1881, and the original light resorted in 1983 and shines today.
- New Cape Henry Lighthouse: Back in 1881, lightning struck the original structure causing it to become unstable. As such, the New Cape Henry Lighthouse stands just 350 feet from the old light.
Virginia Beach Timeshares We Love
Diamond Resorts has five timeshare properties in Virginia Beach.
- Turtle Cay Resort is for everyone! With the most spacious studios and suites, extended stays are an easy choice for year-round visits.
- Oceanaire Resort has a sleek adults-only infinity pool, large meeting space, and delicious bespoke craft cocktails. Also, all guests have access to the Ocean Beach Club’s amenities.
- The Beach Club is a Caribbean-inspired resort offering upscale accommodations.
- Boardwalk Resort & Villas smack dab on the 3-mile-long Boardwalk in the center of Virginia Beach.
- Beach Quarters Resort is the best value on offering the most amenities of any other resort with a large business center and convention center.
Museums for a Rainy Day
- Beach Surf and Rescue Museum Admission is donation-based, and the museum allows leashed dogs. So, if you’re interested in shipwrecks, rescue efforts, or even the evolving culture of Virginia Beach, then plan to stay awhile.
- Aquarium and Marine Science Center Bring the whole family to see various exhibits and creatures: sea turtles, ducks, sharks, Komodo dragons, and more! Sit along the boardwalk area outside along the water, where you might spot a wild animal. It’s a great place to take the family for a few hours.
- Museum of Contemporary Art has an interactive gallery where guests may engage in hands-on activities through classes, tours, films, and exhibits.
- Military Aviation Museum is a museum where all of the aircraft are restored to flying condition. In fact, you can even take a ride in a select aircraft, some of which you can even pilot.
Keep Your Credit Intact
Linx Legal knows how to cancel your timeshare contract permanently. We work with all timeshare companies such as Wyndham Resorts, Marriott Vacation Club, Westgate Resorts, Hilton Grand Vacations, and more. Additionally, we’ll teach you the exact step to a timeshare cancellation. We are proud of our helpful team and our consistent A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Give us a call today. We’re on your side!
- Take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire or
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-604-398