How to Get Out of Your Westbrook Connecticut Timeshare
Congratulations, you bought a timeshare at Water’s Edge Resort and Spa in beautiful Westbrook! So now, like a lot of remorseful owners, you are trying to find out how to get rid of your Westbrook Connecticut timeshare.
Buyer’s remorse grips a lot of owners. However, if you’ve passed the recession period with your developer, don’t worry. Our world-class team at Linx Legal has helped thousands of owners get out of their Water’s Edge Resort timeshare contracts. We can show you how to cancel any timeshare permanently.
Take Our Short Quiz and Get Out Of Your Timeshare Contract 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
Connecticut Timeshare Law
If you bought your Westbrook timeshare in the past week, there’s hope! Remember, you may be eligible to cancel your timeshare within five calendar days after receiving a copy of the contract or the timeshare disclosure statement.
If this applies to you, call your developer immediately to terminate your contract. If it’s been longer than five days, don’t worry. You can still cancel your contract.
The Only Timeshare in Westbrook
Located on the pristine shores of Long Island Sound, Water’s Edge, a world-class spa resort, is unparalleled in luxe timeshare stays.
Well, chances are you were captivated by the serene beauty of the experience at Water’s Edge. That’s okay, we get it. But you don’t have to pay for the upkeep of this extraordinary property year-round to enjoy it.
Incredible Westbrook Hotels You Haven’t Experienced
Westbrook is an absolutely idyllic escape in a quintessential New England beach town. While Water’s Edge Resort and Spa is the premier choice among visitors, why not try something more intimate?
- Captain Stannard Bed & Breakfast is perfect for a couple’s retreat or an intimate wedding.
- This stunning beach house is for rent all year long. Enjoy waking up to waves crashing outside your bedroom porch. There really is more than one way to experience Westbrook.
- So, if you’re looking for a place big enough for your entire family, plus your extended family, this incredible villa is just minutes from the sea in the heart of Westbrook.
- If a beach front cottage looking over Long Island Sound, sounds like the romantic getaway you need, there are plenty in the area to rent.
Secondary Markets Are the Best Option
Remember when you first visited Water’s Edge Resort & Spa? You didn’t own a timeshare and still enjoyed all the resort had to offer, right? Well, it can be like that again.
Get out of your Westbrook timeshare and stop paying for the upkeep for other people’s vacations. Comparitively, each of these sites always has room available for your favorite vacation destination.
- Airbnb Water’s Edge Timeshare Resort
- RedWeek Water’s Edge Resort
- Extra Holidays Water’s Edge Resort
- Expedia Water’s Edge Resort
Westbrook Welcomes You
With a population of less than seven-thousand residents, Westbrook, Connecticut is a hidden gem in the vast world of timeshare locations. Once people spend time in Westbrook, it’s the only place they want to stay.
Often, people worldwide come to Westbrook to relax by the sea in a historical town. Venture on a historical walking tour of Westbrook. While you’re there, visit the shopping district outlets and snag some deals.
Ideally, explore amazing galleries, unique museums and architectural wonders. Experience the edible arts. Keep the kids busy at one of many family-friendly places to learn and explore.
Repel from a sixty-foot-high waterfall then rent a kayak and explore the falls up close. Alternatively, pack a picnic lunch and sit near the falls while the positive ions from the natural spring water recharge your system.
Water’s Edge Resort and Spa
Since there is only one timeshare resort in Westbrook, it safe to say we know which timeshare you are trying to exit. Water’s Edge Resort and Spa is Connecticut’s jewel. This sprawling property is the go-to place for the perfect New England wedding.
The perfectly landscaped gardens overlook a private white sand beach along the water.
- There are four onsite restaurants serve exquisite fare.
- A full list of shows and entertainment await. As a matter of fact, your concierge will curate a special show package just for you.
- And for the ultimate in self-care, a luxe spa. Customized spa services will have you feeling brand new, including kelp wraps from Long Island Sound.
Impressively, Water’s Edge Resort and Spa is listed on the Historic Hotels of America National Trust as well as, keeping its reputation as a top New England beachfront resort for vacations and getaways.
Water’s Edge Wedding Venue
This Resort is a full-service venue with on-site catering and wedding coordinators. in addition, this high-end resort can host weddings from 20 to 300 guests. Three separate reception areas appease even the pickiest of brides.
Winter in Westbrook
You don’t have to wait for spring to visit Westbrook. Furthermore, the winter beauty is breathtaking and there is plenty to do and see. For the perfect winter day, try this itinerary.
- Firstly, grab your skis and head to the slopes. Drink hot chocolate by the fireplace on your winter getaway.
- Secondly, comes indoor ice skating which is a big deal in Westbrook. Take a class in creative skating or learn to spin like Peggy Fleming.
- Afterwards, indoor rope climbing will keep you fit for the summer months. Enjoy learning to rappel, climbing safety and meet like-minded adventurists.
- Finally, center yourself on meditation retreats the nearby Hartford Mindfulness Center, or sound healing retreats at The Sound Retreat in Chester.
Keep More of Your Money- Cancel Your Timeshare
Because we teach you the exact step to a timeshare cancellation. As a result, you’ll be better informed of exactly how timeshare exiting works.
We are proud of our incredible team and our consistent A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. With this in mind and in order to get you moving in the right direction, give us a call today. We’re on your side!
- Take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire or
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-604-398