Cancel Your Club Wyndham Grand Desert Timeshare
If you are searching for answers on how to cancel your Club Wyndham Grand Desert timeshare, we can help you get rid of this financial burden for good. While the Wyndham brand is synonymous with luxury stays, the Grand Desert in Las Vegas is no exception. Not only does this mega-resort have three towers of fun and food, but it’s a place where kids can enjoy themselves as much as adults.
The next time you plan a getaway to exciting Las Vegas, Nevada, do your bank account a favor and forgo the timeshare presentation. In other words, you don’t have to sit through a lengthy sales pitch to enjoy any Las Vegas resort. Imagine how good you’ll feel once your contract is canceled. All the money you would’ve spent on resort upkeep is now yours to save for your next vacation.
Take Our Short Quiz and Get Out Of Your Timeshare Contract 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
What’s So Special About Wyndham Grand Desert Resort
Firstly, when you walk into Club Wyndham Grand Desert, it feels like home. The suites have full kitchens, washers, dryers, and oversized closets. Some even have a spa tub. It’s like having your own vacation home in Vegas. In fact, there is no casino on site which makes Club Wyndham Grand Desert the perfect resort for families.
And then there are the views: stunning mountain vistas, city views, or a calm overlook of the lagoon pool below. At Wyndham Grand Desert, the amenities are plentiful. Enjoy a relaxing massage at the spa or get your sweat on at one of two state-of-the-art fitness centers. Afterward, steam in the sauna or soak in the hot tub for a while.
Timeshare Exit Laws in Nevada
Do you want to know how to cancel your Club Wyndham timeshare? Well, first, you have to understand Nevada timeshare laws. In Nevada, you may cancel your timeshare contract within five calendar days of purchase, with written notice sent by certified mail or personal delivery to the developer. If you’re still within the recession period, simply call your home resort to request your timeshare cancellation. If it’s been longer than five days, give us a call for your free consultation to see if you’re eligible for our exit services.
Vegas is for Kids Too
Over the past decade, more families are bringing their kids along on their Vegas vacations. Now more than ever, you can find fun, family-friendly activities for your whole family to enjoy.
- The Hunger Games Interactive Exhibit Explore Panem through multiple hands-on, interactive experiences like shooting a bow and arrow at moving targets, stitching together your propo, and creating a one-of-a-kind animal to use in the games.
- Red Rock Canyon Sunset Horseback Ride Find out how the West won through past stories while riding on well-behaved horses. Fun for all ages!
- Blazin Paddles Kayak Tour Paddle down the Colorado River on a guided tour. Everything you need is included, kyaks, kayaking equipment (kayak, paddles & lifejacket), guides, water, lunch, and shuttle service.
- Indoor Skydiving Experience Fly high in this wind tunnel! You’re flying and free-falling through the air with wind speeds up to 110 mph.
Tip: You can get a discount for every attraction, but you have to bring your promo code to the activity. Look online at Vegas.com/deals for deals and present them when booking or attending an event. Vegas rarely offers a discount unless you bring your own.
Book Better Trips
Maybe you were convinced that timeshare ownership is the best way to vacation in Las Vegas? We are here to tell you it’s not. Check out these sites where you can book almost any available timeshare unit in your favorite Club Wyndham resorts. Alternatively, opt for an upgrade at Marriott Vacation Club locations. No matter where you decided to stay, you’ll find better booking deals on these sites.
- RedWeek has highly discounted room rates at the Wyndham Grand Desert.
- Ebay Timeshare Rentals always has units for rent. Owners often list them on Ebay in hopes of renting out their unused timeshares.
- Armed Forces Vacation Club (AFVC) isn’t just for active military members. Check out all the destinations, including tons of Las Vegas options. Keep in mind the low prices you see are the weekly rates.
The Sweeter Side of Vegas
You may have been rooked into purchasing a timeshare, but there is more to Las Vegas than shysters preying on unsuspecting vacationers. Many celebrities and 5-star chefs call The City of Lights home.
- Arguably the best Italian restaurant is The Cromwell Giada, where they serve over 700 slices of her famous Tiramisu Cheesecake each month.
- Not only is Jardin’s menu full of unforgettable entries, but also, their Flower Pot Cake is an edible work of art!
- Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar has a dessert that you’ll never forget. Dubbed Cheesecake Challenge, this whimsical dessert is half a cheesecake studded with potato chips and pretzels and drizzled with hot fudge.
- The Sinatra Hat mousse dessert at Sinatra Restaurant at the Wynn will take you back to a time when Frank Sinatra sat with the rest of the rat pack at this same restaurant.
Get Out of Your Timeshare Contract Today
Everyone makes mistakes. It’s okay that you bought a timeshare amid an exciting vacation, and it’s okay that you’ve decided to get rid of it, as well. Our Exit Specialists at Linx Legal understand timeshare laws in every state. Our Better Business Bureau A+ rating speaks for itself. Find out how to terminate your timeshare legally and safely. Our exit team will create a personalized timeshare exit plan just for you.
In addition, we’ll cancel your maintenance payments immediately, provided that you are eligible for our exit program. So, go to our Better Business Bureau profile, read our rave customer reviews, and call us for your free consultation.
- Please, take a few minutes to fill out this questionnaire to see if you qualify for our services.
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-604-3989