How to Cancel Your Grand Crowne Timeshare
What made you fall in love with Branson, Missouri, in the first place? The Ozark mountain views? Or was it the family-friendly vacation options? Whichever reason you keep returning to the Ozarks, there’s no reason to stop now. If you’re looking for a way to keep enjoying these luxury resorts without the ever-increasing fees of ownership, then fill out this short survey to learn how to safely cancel your Grand Crowne timeshare.
Take Our Short Quiz and Start Living Life Timeshare Free 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
Missouri’s Timeshare Laws
You have a full five days to cancel your Grand Crowne timeshare with the developer. Although that may not be enough time to realize you’ve made a mistake. After that, you’ll have to hire an A+ rated timeshare exit company like Linx Legal to get you out without penalties.
According to their Better Business Bureau’s profile, Capital Resorts Group (<-to be linked) is also Grand Crowne Resorts. While Captial does not have the most trustworthy reputation for selling a timeshare, their Branson resorts are beautiful. Not to mention, the Grand Crowne Resort is pet friendly for dogs under 40 lbs. Let’s look at what each one of Capital Resorts Branson properties has to offer.
The Townhouses is a resort set in a quiet area and yet close to shows and outdoor adventure. Onsite, there is plenty to keep you busy. For instance, a children’s activities center with a game room, a well-designed playground, and a state-of-the-art fitness center and tennis courts.
Grand Crowne is highly considered one of Branson’s top family resorts. Perched atop a mountainside that overlooks a golf course, Grand Crowne is the perfect place to retreat.
Carriage Place is a top-rated resort tucked away from the entertainment district. However, it’s just s a short stroll to the Titanic Museum or Clay Cooper’s Theater.
Most people vacation in Branson for two reasons. The shows and the great outdoors. Combined, this area makes for the perfect vacation through the years.
- Fishing! Lake Taneycomo is full of bass. Large and smallmouth bass, along with spotted bass, are abundant. Not surprisingly, Table Rock Lake houses the largest variety of fish in the nation. Large bluegill, channel, and flathead catfish await!
- Hiking! Dogwood Canyon Nature Park is the go-to place to begin a day of climbing. Hike over six miles of the paved walking trail. Along the way, waterfalls and rock bluffs give a stunning view of the park.
- Segway! If you want a unique ‘hiking’ experience, rent a Segway. Roll your way through the park with your tour guide, who will teach you about Dogwood Canyon’s history.
- Boating! The State Park Marina has a variety of boats from which to choose, including fishing boats and pontoons.
All the Shows
Over the past 50 years, live shows have been a staple of Branson vacations. You can catch a show any time of day, including comedy shows, dinner shows, magic shows, and even shows that float. After all, isn’t this why you fell in love with Branson in the first place?
Grand Crowne and the BBB
The Better Business Bureau does not look favorably on this developer. To begin with, Surrey Vacation Resorts, Inc. (DBA Grand Crowne Resorts) has been in business for 27 years and has chosen not to be accredited by the BBB. Why? Perhaps it’s their F rating.
“The Better Business Bureau is advising consumers to use caution when considering doing business with Surrey Vacation Resorts. BBB has received a pattern of consumer complaints alleging failure to honor a contract, promising to sell consumers timeshare, the promise of discounted travel has not been honored, failure to issue refunds, failure to cancel contracts, misleading sales presentation, and poor customer service.”
Less Drama, More Fun
Instead of being a part of the timeshare ownership drama club, why not rent the villas instead? Not only will you enjoy the same perks without having to pay for the upkeep, but you’ll still have access to full amenities. Here’s how.
Secondary Market Sites are a great place to book any resort in the world at a fraction of the coast. Quite often, you’ll find resorts you love listed for rent. But you can also try other top-rated resorts like Club Wyndham at the Meadows. But remember, you are not obligated to take a timeshare presentation with Club Wyndham or any other developer.
- RedWeek is the most known timeshare rental site in the world.
- Armed Forces Vacation Club is a little-known source of low-cost vacation bookings.
- Airbnb and Vacation Rentals by Owner have been a trusted source of vacation rentals for over a decade now. Give them a shot.
When only the best will do, head straight for these places.
Rocco’s New York Style Pizza was voted TripAdvisor’s top pizza joint by locals and visitors. Every vacation needs a pizza night.
Best Kid-centric Attractions
Fritz Adventure is every good thing about the outdoors in one place, indoors. If you’ve always wanted to climb a utility pole, you’re in luck! Afterward, take on the towering rock walls with a wall for every skill level.
Best Wedding Venue
Sycamore Creek Family Ranch If you’re looking for a unique wedding experience, the captivating beauty of Sycamore Creek’s 272-acre natural setting provides a breathtaking backdrop to showcase your love.
The Ultimate Romantic Getaway
When it comes to romance, Branson has you covered.
- Firstly, why not book a cozy cabin at Thousand Hills Resort. Surround yourself with tall trees and the sound of nature while staying close to the action.
- Secondly, spend more time with your lovey doing those things that bring joy, like taking a cooking class at the Silver Dollar City’s Culinary & Craft School located in a beautifully restored farmhouse.
- Then head over to The Butterfly Palace to propose. If you time it just right, you will be surrounded by live butterflies at one of the releases that happen four times a day.
What is My Next Step to Cancelling my GCR Timeshare
Eventually, life changes, and you have every right to change your mind. Besides, nobody should be bullied into staying in a costly timeshare contract. Alternatively, if you were a recent victim of a timeshare sales scam, call us today. Linx Legal is not a timeshare reseller, we’ll fight for your rights to cancel your contract.
So How Much Does This Cost?
Every client’s timeshare experience is different. Depending on the contract, timeshare presentation experience, among other factors, the price and time to get out of an agreement varies. The good news is that we offer a free, no-pressure consultation so you can ask questions and find out the truth about canceling your Grand Crowne contract.
Our friendly, professional staff at Linx Legal understands what you’ve been through and want to help you. Above all else, we keep our promises.
Once you submit this basic questionnaire, an exit specialist will contact you to show you how to cancel your particular Branson timeshare. In the meantime, check us out on the Better Business Bureau website, and then give us a call or text. We are here for you.
- Take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire or
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-604-3989