Get Rid of Your Massachusetts Timeshare
Have you been told that you were not able to get rid of your Massachusetts timeshare after the grace period? That is simply untrue. You can get out of your timeshare contract no matter the company, state, or circumstance. Linx Legal is the foremost expert at freeing timeshare owners from the never-ending debt of a timeshare contract. We can and will help you to get rid of your Massachusetts timeshare.
Take Our Short Quiz and Get Rid of Your Massachusetts Timeshare 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
Right to Cancel a Timeshare in Massachusetts
In Massachusetts, you have the right to cancel a timeshare contract within three business days after the date you receive the public offering statement.
To cancel the contract, you may:
- Hand-deliver written notice to the seller (or to his agent for service of process)
- Mail notice to the seller by registered mail, return receipt requested
- Send a telegram
- Use a courier service with guaranteed next day delivery
In addition to monthly mortgage payments, timeshare owners are ordinarily responsible for fees. Maintenance fees, special assessments, utilities, and taxes are collectively known as “assessment fees.” If you fail to keep up with the assessments, you will also likely face foreclosure in Massachusetts
Best Resorts in Massachusetts
- The Breakers Resort by Blue Green Vacations is situated on the beautiful sandy beaches of Nantucket Sound. This island retreat will be your favorite part of the year. Whether you fancy yourself an angler or would rather bike 20 miles up the coast, all your stress will melt away at this relaxing seaside getaway.
- Club Wyndham Bentley Brook Located at the base of Jiminy Peak Ski Mountain in Hancock, makes this an exhilarating choice for mountainside play.
- Club Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill, An upscale urban hotel with New England charm located in the West End of the city.
- Village of Distinction Collection by Club Hilton in the Berkshires is pure luxury. This themed villa comes with your chef & breathtaking views.
How Can You Get the Same Quality Resort Stays
You can save as much as 70% off the price of purchasing that same timeshare directly from a resort or vacation club.
- Armed Forces Vacation Club – For qualified members of the U.S. military, AFVC is a great way to travel. Free membership (or a premium upgrade available, vacation rentals at the top vacation destinations for $359 or less throughout the year.
- Red Week is the largest timeshare marketplace online. owners list their points or condos for rent to recoup some of their money back from the rising costs associated with timeshare ownership.
- SMTN A place to rent other people’s timeshares for cheap.
There is so much to see in the world, don’t limit your options. There are better ways to vacation without restrictions. And, for a fraction of your monthly maintenance fees. Take back your precious time. Call us now at 800-604-3989 or Take the quiz above to see if we can help you get rid of your timeshare for good.
Honesty, Integrity, Commitment & Caring
We understand how overwhelming it can be to begin something new. With so much information on the internet, it’s hard to know who to trust. Talking with one of our caring team members will be like talking with a friend. We promise we will never pressure you into doing anything you don’t feel comfortable doing. Here are five reasons you can trust Linx Legal.
- We are rated A+ on the Better Business Bureau.
- A lot of our business comes from referrals! Check out our reviews.
- We have a 100% money-back guarantee. If we can’t save you a ridiculous amount of money, we will not offer our services.
- Our 98% success rate of helping people get rid of their timeshare is unmatched. We fight for you!
- No empty promises! There are zero risks for you.
Linx Legal with show you how to exit your timeshare purchase without penalty. No matter how long you’ve had your timeshare in Massachusetts, Linx Legal will get you out of your timeshare contract. Fill out the quiz above to see if we can help you stop your monthly maintenance today.
Beautiful Massachusetts is for You
No matter what stage of life you are in, it’s not too late to make memories that last a lifetime.
Sports Fans: The Baked Bean State is beloved by baseball fans across the nation. Tour a national treasure, Fenway Park, and feel the history of the Red Socks.
Girls Getaways: Begin your morning with mimosas at the café, All Aboard the Spirit of Boston to enjoy gorgeous views of the Boston Harbor while dining and dancing the day away. End your day wine and chocolate tasting tour!
Newlywed Bliss: Massachusetts is not just a summer getaway. With winter comes even more fun. Learn something new together like beginner skiing and snowshoeing, skating at Frog Pond, or winter farmers markets .You will enjoy your vacations all year ’round without having to worry about your points, or room availability.
Foodies Rejoice! Feed your inner foodie in Massachusetts. Everyone knows the freshest seafood comes from Massachusetts. Straight from the Atlantic to your table. The most delectable steamed lobster, fried clams or the only real clam chowder, New England chowder. Or devour authentic Italian food in Boston’s North End, Fuggedaboutit!
Vacationing in Massachusetts will be more enjoyable, knowing you are free from the crippling debt caused by a restricted timeshare contract. Life is short, take back your time and call Linx Legal today!