The Safest Way to Cancel My Canadian Timeshare
Canada is the second-largest country in the world by landmass. Therefore, there is room for every kind of natural wonder, from mountain ranges to lakes, rivers, and prairies. But vacationing in Canada doesn’t mean you have to pay for the upkeep of your favorite resorts. Nor does it mean you must own a timeshare there. If you’re searching for the safest ways to cancel my Canadian timeshare, look no further.
Take Our Short Quiz and Start Living Life Timeshare Free 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
Depending on the developer from which you purchased your timeshare, you have between 3-15 days to terminate your contract. If your grace period has passed, then you’ll have to hire a top-notch timeshare exit company with at least a 95% success rate in getting rid of Canadian timeshares. In that case, having a trusted company like Linx Legal on your side will get you the facts on how to safely and completely cancel your timeshare.
Even though most of the Canadian timeshare resorts are owned by WorldMark, the Canadian and Western United States brand of Club Wyndham, and Marriott Club also has some spectacular locations from which to choose.
Alberta is known as a prairie province, with landscapes that vary from mountains, glacial lakes to barren deserts. Additionally, Alberta’s favorite Activities include ice climbing, scenic flights & northern lights, and train tours.
- WorldMark Canmore: Banff is an all-suite property surrounded by incredible nature views like the Canadian Rockies and plenty of wildlife.
Highlights of B.C. include Capilano Suspension Bridge, Stanley Park, and The Canadian Rockies
- WorldMark Arrow Point has spacious suites with views of Lake Coeur d’Alene. Enjoy evening walks on the world’s longest floating boardwalk. Relax and destress in the calm waters or check out the local scene for eateries and regional malls.
- Cascade Lodge by Worldmark is a cozy chalet-style resort close to many attractions.
- WorldMark Whistler: Sundance is a skier’s paradise and top year-round tourist destination
- WorldMark Vancouver – The Canadians is an urban downtown resort with floor-to-ceiling windows that allows incredible views from any room.
- Marriott’s Grand Okanagan Resort is set on Okanagan Lake and surrounded by picturesque mountains.
Sheraton on the Falls Hotel is located directly across from Niagara Falls the Sheraton on the Falls Hotels is steps away from the Clifton Hill Entertainment District.
Quebec City Marriott Downtown is a world-class hotel. Ideally located in the heart of the city’s downtown district.
Montreal Marriott Chateau Champlain is one of the city’s top event venues – this luxury Montreal hotel is just a short walk to McGill University’s campus.
Canada—Did You Know
- Did you know that a waterfall one and a half times higher than Niagara Falls is just minutes from Quebec City? Montmorency Falls is a place you’ll never forget. Take a ride up the side of the mountain and watch the water crash down as you ride up.
- Did you know The Northwest Territories is also known as the Aurora Capital of North America? Therefore, this is the place for prime viewing opportunities.
- Did you know that there is a beach in Canada with Singing Sands? The Basin Head Provincial Park is a white sand beach with fine powdered sand that squeaks beneath your feet when you walk.
- Did you know that Canada can get as cold as Mars? The temperature in Snag, Yukon, on February 3, 1947, was f -63 C (-81.4 F)! That’s about the temperature of Mars! On the positive side, no humans were in the area at the time.
You Just Bought an American Timeshare—Now What
Many Canadians travel to America during the winter season and rent beachfront condos until about March. So, it’s not surprising that some of them end up purchasing a timeshare. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, is one of those places. Club Wyndham Ocean Boulevard has more than 54% of Canadian occupied rooms during winter. But timeshare comes with strings attached. Linx Legal works with every timeshare company in every country. We keep up with timeshare laws in every country so you’ll have peace-of-mind working with us to cancel your timeshare.
Cultural Cuisine in Canada
Canada’s regions vary when it comes to regional Canadian recipes. No matter where you are, it’s worth putting on your stretchy pants to give these dishes a try.
- Few Canadian dishes are as beloved as poutine. It starts with a layer of crispy fries followed by squeaky cheese curds. And then topped off with a rich brown gravy—comfort food at its best.
- Bannock is simple dense fried bread. It’s crispy and fluffy on the inside with a butter, sugar, and egg filling.
- Canada boasts delicious seafood from coast to coast. Like Atlantic and Pacific salmon and Nova Scotian lobster rolls.
- Montreal’s bagels are baked in wood fire ovens and are sweeter, denser, and thinner than their NYC counterparts. Freshly toasted poppy or sesame seeds top it off.
What Is A Secondary Market
Rent any timeshare unit on the planet for a fraction of the cost of ownership. Here are some of the most popular places to find them. It’s not hard to find out how to cancel your timeshare as long as you know who to call. In fact, with a money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose by giving Linx Legal a try.
- RedWeek is the world’s largest marketplace for timeshare rentals. For this reason, you’ll save a ton of money on the same resorts you love for a fraction of the cost.
- Ebay Marketplace is a trusted site for renting timeshares as well. Owners often post their units for rent to recoup lost money. You will enjoy all the memories of a lifetime, without the responsibility of property maintenance upkeep.
- Remember to check out trusted sites like Airbnb, HomeAway for unique places, and timeshare units to rent.
Get Out of Your Canadian Timeshare
If you are you are losing sleep over your timeshare burden, then you need peace of mind. We have the coveted A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Making Linx Legal one of the most trusted exit companies in the country. As a result, you have nothing to lose by calling one of our caring staff members to discuss your situation.
- Take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire or
- Call Linx Legal today at 1-800-604-3989