Get Out of Your Breckenridge Timeshare Contract
It’s easy to see why timeshare presentations are popular, aside from the free dinner, show tickets, or other promised gifts you scored for sitting through it. But who wouldn’t want to own a vacation place in Breckenridge? Deciding to get out of your Breckenridge timeshare contract can be intimidating, especially when you don’t know your options.
But over the years, things change. And these are the times we reevaluate our circumstances and see what we can do to make our lives easier without sacrificing the little luxuries we’re used to having. Timeshare ownership can certainly drain you hard-earned savings through annual maintenance fees. If you decide to get rid of your timeshare, you’re going to be met with some serious resistance. Take a look at this short video explaining Linx Legal’s timeshare exit strategy.
Get Rid of Your Breckenridge Timeshare and Still Vacation Like a King 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
Colorado’s Timeshare Laws
Owners who cancel their timeshare contracts must meet specific conditions. Linx Legal can help. Because getting rid of a timeshare in Breckenridge is tricky, it is highly recommended that if you own a timeshare and want to get out, that you seek help from an A+ rated timeshare exit company.
Which Timeshare Resorts Are in Breckenridge
- Hyatt Residence Club Breckenridge, Main Street Station has a heated outdoor pool and seven outdoor whirlpool spas that will melt you into bliss. Stunning views and mountain air will lull you to sleep.
- Wyndham Club Breckenridge, Main Street Station
- Wyndham River Mountain Lodge is the newest of the Wyndham timeshare line. Affordable stays close to over 200 restaurants, shops, breweries, and lively entertainment.
- Water House by Wyndham Water House is the newest luxury condominium of downtown Breckenridge. It’s a short walk to the ski lift. Spacious Platinum-Rated vacation homes feature generous floor plans and luxurious furniture packages. Enjoy the on-site fitness center, pool, hot tubs, and even your own ski valet.
- BlueSky, by Wyndham, is booked exclusively by Vacasa. Curl up with a good book by the fireplace. Shop your heart out at the downtown boutiques, or soak in the outdoor hot tub drinking wine and writing. Whatever your vacation dreams are, they will come true at Water House.
- Marriott’s Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge is a village of up-to-date contemporary villas with superb isolation. Shopping, dining, and entertainment are moments away in downtown Breckenridge.
Why Do People Vacation in Breckenridge
Breckenridge, or ‘Breck’ as locals call it, is lush with breathtaking vacation rentals. This 140-year-old Victorian town sits in Colorado Rockies. As a premier year-round resort, Breck offers many activities.
Whether a morning ski run down the mountain is your wake-up call or the downtown music scene is your jam, Breck will make you feel at home. This cozy mountain-town is filled with resort-quality skiing in the winter. But this magical mountain stays busy all year long with hikers and bikers in the summer. There are certainly some Instagram-worthy photos wherever you go in Breckenridge.
Top 5 Things to Do in Breckenridge if You Are Fearless
- The number 1 bucket list thing to do in Breck is to walk across the Royal George Suspension Bridge. It’s the tallest suspension bridge in the United States. It is 1,250 feet at its highest point off the canyon floor. It’s also somewhat terrifying, but exhilarating at the same time. If heights aren’t your cup of tea, maybe skip this one.
- Opting to take the gondola across the canyon is a less terrifying way to get across. This enclosed gondola has huge windows that look down a quarter of a mile at the Arkansas River below.
- Put your feet up and brace yourself for a 45-mile-per-hour zip line ride through the air over vast canyons.
- The Gold Runner Alpine Coaster looks like it’s just for kids but it’s not. Soar through the trees in a two-seater car along 2,500 feet of track around hairpin turns and only a handbrake to slow you down. Yikes!
- Mountain Biking in Breckenridge is not for the faint of heart. Racing down steep mountain trails on single wide lanes lures thrill-seekers of all ages.
- You’ve never done whitewater rafting like this. Perfect for adrenaline-seeking first-timers. Overnight trips are accessible if you’re into camping under the stars.
Vacation Alternatives to Timeshare Ownership
Many timeshare resorts have traditional rental units available to non-owners. They also have owners who choose to rent out their timeshare to get back some of their money. Here are two great places to find your next vacation rental.
Armed Forces Vacation Club You’re going to be blown away by the deals at AFVC. Free membership for all our active, retired, or current U.S. military and their families. Weekly resort rates worldwide of $349 (sometimes less) are their way of saying thank you, our American Heroes!
Red Week is a vast secondary marketplace where timeshare owners try to rent out their unused timeshare. Most of the time, they find out that there will always be more renters than condos needed.
Now that you understand secondary markets, you’re free to book your next vacation without paying for it all year long. Remember, some of the people vacationing next door to you are paying a fraction of the cost for the same villas, condos, and resorts as you are. Vacation smarter!
How Much Will It Cost to Get Me Out of My Timeshare Contract?
Because every client situation is unique, Linx Legal will create a timeshare exit plan for you. We promise to stop your monthly maintenance payments immediately without being penalized in any way. There will never be a foreclosure on your credit report. We guarantee it! Check out our A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau website and then give us a call or text. We are here for you!
Our timeshare exit team at Linx Legal is experienced in the legalities of manipulating sales tactics used during timeshare presentations. We’ve helped thousands of timeshare owners get rid of their timeshares with companies like Wyndham, Bluegreen, Holiday Inn, Westgate, Diamond Resorts, and more.
- Take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire or
- text CXL to 484848
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-604-3989