How to Get Out of Your Florida Keys/Key West Timeshare
Over 800 small islands stretch along the southern Florida Coastline, making up the ‘keys.’ The colorful vibe and friendly locals create an atmosphere like no other place in the nation. Timeshare presentations are geared around selling you a piece of this bohemian paradise, and end up with many buyers looking to cancel their timeshare. If you are looking for how to get out of your Florida Keys timeshare, please complete our quiz below.
Free Quiz to Cancel a Florida Keys Timeshare 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
When your lifestyle is no longer a good fit for timeshare travel, trying to sell your timeshare on your own could be a real eyeopener. Even after the sale, you may still have to pay ongoing fees depending on your contract’s fine print. Linx Legal will show you how to get out of your Florida Keys/Key West timeshare completely.
The Five Key Parts
- Key Largo is the northernmost set of key islands. The locals are serious about eco-tourism, and that begins with educating tourists. The Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary is an excellent first step to learn how and why it is vital to preserving the fragile islands’ terrain.
- Islamorada is the sport fishing capital of the world. There is no shortage of offshore charter boats with tournament-grade captains.
- Marathon is your place for a family adventure. Enjoy endless warm days filled with kayak tours to one of the historic islands. If you’re looking for a luxury resort, BlueGreen Vacation’s The Hammocks at Marathon is the place for you.
- The Lower Keys are an oasis of islands just north of Key West. Some of the best snorkeling and diving is just off Big Pine Key. Each year an underwater music festival promotes the preservation of Key coral reefs.
- Key West is the southernmost tropical island city in the nation. Head to the center of the fun at Duval Street to experience the Caribbean flair of the islands.
Explore More of the Florida Keys
- Sites like RedWeek make renting a timeshare effortless. And you’ll only pay for the vacation time you actually use.
- Another secure booking site is Trivago. Talk with a trip advisor to curate the perfect vacation. Timeshare resorts keep a large inventory of units open for non-owners. There are better ways to book your stay in the Florida Keys.
- Even Ebay is full of deals on vacation rentals. Timeshare owners put up their weeks because they’re unable to travel like they used to do. This means great deals for you on the weeks you want.
All-Inclusive Florida Keys
Get out of your comfort zone and explore all-inclusive resorts! Why spend hundreds of dollars on meals and spa treatments in addition to your resort costs when you could have it all included!
Baker’s Cay Resort Key Largo has an all-inclusive option available. The resort has airy natured-inspired rooms, sustainable amenities, and lush surroundings. Enjoy your culinary creations highlighted by local seafood and produce.
Southernmost Beach Resort Key West is an all-inclusive available resort. Private cabanas, spa luxuries, and your custom chef-inspired menu.
Bungalows Key Largo is the only adult all-inclusive resort in the Keys. Enjoy activities such as snorkeling, kayaking, biking, or lounge in your cabana, eating delicious fine dining and premium wines.
What to Expect from Linx Legal
- A compassionate timeshare advocate who will listen to you.
- To understand how the timeshare exit process works step-by-step.
- Our 100% money-back guarantee.
- To always be up to date on your case, so you know where we are in the exit stage.
- To fight for your rights to get out of your timeshare contract.
With over a 98% success rate and stellar testimonials from our clients, you have nothing to lose. Now is the time to save more of your money and take back your time.
Key West Timeshares
Kimpton Winslow’s Bungalows is the largest hotel in the Key West collection. Vibrant greenery adorns the landscape. The feel is an updated version of the old key west style of the resort.
Crowne Plaza Key West – La Concha is a quiet, upscale historic hotel right on Duval Street within walking distance of all major attractions.
Kimpton Lighthouse Hotel is an upscale, boutique hotel with 40 suites. It is near the Key West Lighthouse Museum and Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum.
Kimpton Fitch Lodge is unique. Housed within four historic Victorian-style conch homes, 43 guest rooms are simple and stylish in their design with classic cane beds, and contemporary furnishings livened up with Caribbean accents.
Kimpton Ella’s Cottages holds just 22 guest accommodations for an at-home feel. You will be steps away from historic neighborhoods, restaurants, and shops. Cottages range from simple to wow to meet your budget needs.
Kimpton Ridley House This pet-friendly boutique hotel is just a ten-minute walk to Duval Street. Museums, water sports, and shopping are within walking distance of the property.
Hyatt Club Vacations
Hyatt Windward Pointe Resort at Key West has a more laid back, quieter feel. The grounds are immaculate, giving you the ultimate tropical experience.
Hyatt Residence Club Key West, Beach House has beautiful views of the Gulf of Mexico. Everywhere you turn, you’re living your best tropical life.
Hyatt Residence Club Key West, Sunset Harbor Resort this classic Florida condominium has one-bedroom units with plush queen beds and tropical views for days.
Cancel Your Florida Keys/Key West Timeshare
The first step to getting out of your timeshare contract is to contact Linx Legal for a free, no-obligation consultation. Our care team will explain the entire exit plan. Then you can decide which options are best for you. There is no one way to get out of a timeshare.
Linx Legal is the leading expert in the timeshare exit process. We have worked with every timeshare company in the United States and many across the world. We know how to navigate your contract release. The Better Business Bureau rates us an A+ for our services. We will fight for your rights to get out of your timeshare contract.
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-604-3989
- Or if you’d prefer, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org