Get Rid of Your Chicago Timeshare Contract
None of us know what tomorrow will bring, but change is always a sure bet. If you’ve recently decided to get rid of your Chicago timeshare contract, no matter the reason, understanding the process is vital. The time you have to give back your Illinois timeshare is only 5 days from the time you signed the contract. Take the first step to financial freedom. Call Linx Legal for your free, no-pressure consultation, and let them answer all of your questions. Or, if you prefer, please take our short quiz below to get started to find out how to cancel your Chicago timeshare contract.
Short Quiz to Cancel Your Chicago Timeshare 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
Illinois Timeshare Law
Illinois timeshare law states that a purchaser has the right to cancel a timeshare contract within five days. But even if that period has passed, it’s your right to get out of your timeshare contract whenever you’re ready. Linx Legal has been in business for ten years. They have thousands of happy clients who are now timeshare debt-free!
Travel Deals for Non-owners
- VRBO (Vacation Rentals by Owner) has been around for 25 years. They’ve become a top-tier internet booking site. VRBO only lists larger spaces — whole houses, condos, or apartments that customers will have to themselves.
- When owners are no longer interested in paying for travel they’ll never use, they seek alternative ways to get rid of their timeshares. RedWeek is the number one go-to site for timeshare rentals. Their high volume of inventory makes them the number one go-to for sellers and vacationers.
- Did you know timeshare resorts save their best rooms for non-owners? They keep an excess of inventory of upgraded rooms available at all times. The easiest way to find a good deal on a vacation rental may be to call the resort directly and ask them.
Timeshare Resorts in Chicago
Sheraton Grand Chicago Get the best night’s sleep on the ultra-comfortable Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience beds. Then, order room service while taking in striking views of the lake, river, and Chicago cityscape.
Hilton Grand Vacations Chicago Downtown/ Magnificent Mile has luxury suites situated right between the Magnificent Mile and Navy Pier. You are within walking distance of top Chicago attractions.
Hotel Blake by Bluegreen Vacations Modern and cozy, this 4-star boutique resort feels personal. Inspired by New Haven’s forward-looking spirit, The Blake sits at the intersection of past and future in one of America’s oldest towns.
Club Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront located in the center of the Miracle Mile, enjoy endless shopping, international cuisine, and majestic architecture. All aboard the fully glass-enclosed ship and drink in the cityscape as you glide across the Chicago River. Only one mile to the Chicago Sports Museum, experience rare memorabilia, and sports moments using state-of-the-art audio and visual equipment.
Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile Newly renovated, spacious luxury hotel rooms to relax and recharge. Host your most important events in over 60, 000 square feet of function space.
The JW Marriott is a short stroll to the Theater District and Art Institute of Chicago. In-room amenities include an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Pamper yourself with a visit to the luxury spa, which offers body treatments, and facials.
10 Reasons to Cancel Your Chicago Timeshare
- You’re no longer able to travel as you did years ago.
- Health issues for yourself or a loved one leave you unable to travel.
- Finances have changed.
- Rising costs of timeshare fees do not make sense for you anymore.
- You’ve found out there are better ways to travel.
- You don’t want to leave your family burdened with your timeshare debt.
- You’re bored of using the same type of resorts and want to try something new.
- You realize that you’ve been scammed into buying into a timeshare.
- Canceling your timeshare is less stressful than going into foreclosure.
- You can’t give it away.
First Time in Chicago
Besides the most popular Chicago attractions like The Field Museum of Natural History and Millennium Park, there are plenty of unique places to experience, as well.
- The Sky Deck is an adrenaline rush like no other. Step out onto the highest observation deck in the US found on the 103rd floor of Willis Tower.
- Swing from the trees at The Forge, the largest aerial adventure course in North America. It’s more than a rope course, enjoy live music, adventure films, and seasonal events.
- Two words: floating cinema. Munch on free popcorn while watching a flick with your family at Floating Boat Cinema. This unique experience is not to be missed.
- While walking around Chicago, keep your eyes out for Puppet Bike, a classic mobile puppet show in Chicago. Watch with delight as adorable animal puppets dance along to old-school music. This Chicago treasure is worth your time, oh, and remember to tip the performers!
- You can only go so far in Chicago before you hit a body of water. Hop on a riverboat and enjoy a guided tour of the city’s architectural marvels.
Chicago After Dark
Chicago is magical when the sun goes down! Romance is in the air, and so is an adventure! Here are a few alternative ways to sight-see in the windy city.
- You wouldn’t think to hop on a bike after dark, but Bobby’s Bike Hike is the exception. During the 8-mile ride, you’ll enjoy the illuminating skyline, passing some of the most historical places in the city.
- Adler After Dark is a 21-and-up after-hours event at the Adler Planetarium. Explore the museum and observatory while enjoying themed drinks and live entertainment.
- Chicago Crimes Night Tour is a fascinating historical tour around the city. Investigate Chicago gangsters and mobsters such as Al Capone and John Dillinger.
- Get your dance on at 16 nightclubs around the city with the two or seven-day Nightclub Admission Ticket. You decide when and where you want to go.
Cancel Your Chicago Timeshare
Linx Legal has canceled thousands of timeshare contracts. When you call to talk with one of our care specialists, you’re also getting an adviser who will be there for you every step of the way. When you’re ready, Linx Legal will curate a timeshare exit plan just for you. It’s that easy. The Better Business Bureau rates us an A+. Take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire or
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-604-3989