New Jersey Timeshare Exits
New Jersey law allows you to give back your timeshare within seven days of purchase. If you’ve owned your timeshare longer, it will be challenging to get rid of it. If you’re not sure where to turn for help, call Linx Legal, and one of our caring team members will explain the laws regarding New Jersey timeshare exits.
We offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If we do not win your case, we will refund you in full. Take the quiz below to see if Linx Legal can help you get out of your New Jersey timeshare contract.
Exit Your New Jersey Timeshare and Vacation On Your Terms 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
Reasons to Vacation in New Jersey
Cape Mayhas been a favorite getaway from the bustle of city life for centuries. Rent a whole house or stay at a cozy bed and breakfast. Explore the historic 1858 lighthouse then grab a ticket to the Cape May Stage for some rockin’ live entertainment. Every famous movie scene featuring the famous Princeton rowing team was filmed on Lake Carnegie. The grounds are open to the public, and visitors can spend their time ice skating, taking a stroll, or picnicking. Only in town for a short visit? Soak in the culture of this historic town in one afternoon via the Princeton Tour Company.
Summertime in New Jersey means Ocean City. Sunbathe on the shores of the Atlantic, then eat your way down the boardwalk. Music, arcades, and shopping are only a few steps from the sand.
Wildwood is the place of champions. If you were a cheerleader or in the high school band and you lived in the Northeast United States, you’ve probably competed at nationals in Wildwood. But that’s not the only reason to visit. Beautiful beaches and scenic bike routes run the entire length of the five-mile island.
If you grew up in Jersey, chances are you’ve played ice hockey on a frozen pond. Ice hockey is practically a religion in Jersey. The New Jersey Devils are often one of the best teams in the NHL, and their fans are loyal and intense. Season ticket holders of both the New York Giants and the New Jersey Jets watch their teams play at Met Life Stadium in East Rutherford. Tours of the stadium are available.
Wet & Wild New Jersey
Jersey is a family-friendly state with plenty of adventure for kids of all ages. Every town seems to have a fun park, so take advantage. Here are just a few.
- Six Flags Great Adventure has lightning-fast rollercoasters, animal encounters, and entertainment. Holiday events like Fright Fest during Halloween makes this park a family favorite all year round.
- Storybook Land is an enchanting place set in a woodland setting where classic fairy tales and nursery rhymes come to life!
- Morey’s Piers and Beachfront Water Parks This classic seaside park sits right on the Boardwalk in Wildwood. After riding every ride in the park, head over to the waterparks. Float down the lazy river or dare to free-fall down one of the speed slides.
- Totally Tubular Watersports Complex is the next great adventure for older kids and families. Enjoy cooling off while tubing, wakeboarding, waterskiing, or riding the banana boat.
Get Rid of Your Timeshare – Keep Your Credit
By the time some of our clients call us, they’ve already tried other ways to get out of their timeshare contract. But they quickly realize that it’s not easy to give back or sell a timeshare. If you have a mortgage left on the timeshare, the chances of the resort taking back your timeshare are next to zero.
Linx Legal guarantees you will never have a foreclosure on your credit report. Call and talk with a timeshare exit team member. We will never pressure you to choose us, but once you speak with our team, we think you’ll feel better knowing that Linx Legal has your back.
New Jersey Loves Dogs
Does the guilt of leaving your dog(s) behind when you travel stress you out? There are lots of pet-friendly hotels, cottages, and condos that will welcome your furballs with open paws. Check out BringFido to find dog-loving places in any city and make some paw-some memories!
- Alstede Farms invites well-behaved pups who don’t bother the horses, goats, and donkeys to join their owners for an afternoon of fruit picking.
- You’ll be able to spot Wildwood Dog Park & Beach from a mile away. Just look for the gigantic red fire hydrant sticking out of the sand.
- May is National Peanut Butter Lover’s Month. Where better to celebrate than at a pet-friendly shop dedicated to this favorite legume, Cape May Peanut Butter Company
- Have an adventure with your dog on the Cape May Whale Watcher cruise. Enjoy this fully narrated history and nature cruise with your best friend.
- Every May, Working Dog Winery has a nationally recognized 5k run benefitting pet rescues. Both dogs and their humans can run together for a good cause.
Places to Stay in Jersey
- Marriott’s Fairway Villas (Galloway) has everything you need for an altogether leisurely, satisfying New Jersey vacation.
- Club Wyndham Skyline Tower (Atlantic City) This 32-story tower serves up style and convenience. It’s just one block from Atlantic City’s famed boardwalk.
- Bluegreen at Atlantic Palace (Atlantic City) is close to casinos and the beach. Winning! View both sandy beaches, and the New Jersey skyline from your suite.
Timeshares Aren’t Just for Owners
Here are two timeshare alternatives for affordable travel.
Ebay Rentals has thousands of timeshare listings available, as well as apartments and homes for rent.
Red Week is an excellent alternative to timeshare ownership. Rent Timeshares direct from the owner and save up to 50%.
Get Rid of Your New Jersey Timeshare
Link Legal is an ethical company specializing in timeshare exits. Our team has done all the work for you. Whether you own your timeshare through BlueGreen, Wyndham, Marriott, or any other timeshare company, we can help you get out of your contract. Check out our A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau website and then give us a call or text.
- Take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire or
- text CXL to 484848
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-604-3989