Cancel Your Rhode Island Timeshare
Rhode Island is our smallest state, but that doesn’t mean it lacks in history, culture, or beauty. Timeshare sales reps counted on your love of vacationing in Rhode Island to sell you a timeshare. During your timeshare presentation, did hear any of these misleadingremarks? Linx Legal can help you cancel your Rhode Island Timeshare without hurting your credit. Take a moment to take the quiz below to see your options.
Start Here to Rid Yourself of a Rhode Island Timeshare 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
Oh The Places You’ll Go in Rhode Island
There are so many places to visit in Rhode Island; you could go for years and never see the same thing twice.
Explore 19th-century coastal life at the South County Museum, which features a one-room schoolhouse, blacksmith forge, herb gardens, and more.
Block Island, RI
The River Nile Trading Company sits on a narrow street downtown. This quaint shop is packed with many treasures and artisan gifts that cannot be found anywhere else in the world. Feel like exercising? Horseback riding, snorkeling, parasailing, kayaking, and sailing are all waiting for you on this 17-mile long island.
If you love architecture, tour the beautiful turn-of-the-century architecture and décor of Rosecliff Mansion. Be a lighthouse keeper for a day at the Rose Island Lighthouse. Spend the night at the lighthouse, help with the daily activities, and gift shop, and relax on your own little island.
The charming downtown marketplace offers a range of eclectic stores selling everything from souvenir picture frames to hand-dipped candles and local artwork.
Enjoy an evening of music and food at theWaterFire Providence. The last Thursday of the month experience downtown’s vibrant art scene during Gallery Night. Hop the art bus as it winds throughout the city stopping art shops, galleries, and museums free of charge.
Which Timeshare Resorts are in Rhode Island
WorldMark is part of the Wyndham Vacation Ownership community, which is one of the largest timeshare services in the world. Even though they have taken over much of the real estate in popular tourist destinations, their properties are not exclusive to owners.
- Club Wyndham Newport Onshore (Newport) is situated in the heart of the world’s yachting capital and isthe perfect place for boating. Charter a boat and sail the Narragansett Bay waters.
- Club Wyndham Newport Overlook (Jamestown) Close to historical museums and art galleries, these rustic townhouses have spacious two-bedroom resort suites.
- ClubWyndham Inn on the Harbor (Newport) is located in the famed Thames Street District and is situated directly on the harbor. All suites are spacious, one-bedrooms that sleep up to four guests.
- Club Wyndham Long Wharf (Newport) The resort’s private surround-sound movie theater is the place to catch a flick. And directly across the street is their sister property Wyndham Inn at Long Wharf. Guests are encouraged to visit both places. Ask the front desk for a tour.
- ClubWyndham Bay Voyage Inn is a Victorian-style resort overlooking the beautiful Narragansett Bay. Relax in Jamestown’s quiet seaside community, Spacious one-bedroom standard and deluxe resort suites comfortably sleep up to four guests.
Reasons Your Timeshare is a Liability
- Flexibility – One of the most significant drawbacks to owning a timeshare is that they don’t allow much flexibility when vacation planning.
- Flooded Market– Why are timeshares hard to sell? Because there are not enough interested buyers. So you end up with vacation time you can’t use or sell.
- Capital – The upfront fees you pay for ‘owning’ a timeshare means more of your money is tied up. You are not able to invest that money and are bound to pay maintenance fees for life.
- Depreciation – It is essential to remember that a timeshare should not be regarded as a money-making investment but thought as a depreciating purchase.
- Taxes – If you sell your timeshare at a loss (which is almost certain), you won’t be able to deduct the loss on your tax return.
- Social Travel – If you’re a traveler looking for new vacation experiences and meeting people from all over the world, the predictable social aspect of timeshares quickly becomes boring.
- Burden– The process of getting rid of an inherited timeshare is lengthy and time-consuming. The grieving process is hard enough without assuming a loved one’s debt.
With the invention of the internet, traveling the world became easier than ever before. Having the freedom to choose when and where to vacation is a good step toward a more fulfilling life.
- RedWeek is the biggest timeshare renter on the internet. You will wonder why you ever bought a timeshare in the first place.
- The Armed Forces Vacation Club offers U.S. Military member-discounted vacations at only $359 per week (sometimes less).
Charming Rhode Island Vacation Rentals
- These classic oceanfront cottages on the rugged New England shore will take you back to a simpler time.
- These Wyndham timeshare rentals are put on the market by owners, saving you money.
- How about a lake cottage in quaint towns like Apple Valley or Pawtuxet?
- Inns and Bed & Breakfasts are locally run businesses. Get the owner’s insight into the town to discover out-of-the-way local gems.
- The Ocean House Rhode Island’s only 5-diamond resort.
- Gurney’s Newport Resort & Marina offers the seclusion of an exclusive island while being a short walk from the charming waterfront’s heart and history.
- Remember to always consider a local property management company for a curated vacation experience.
How Can I Get Out of My Rhode Island Timeshare
It is okay to change your mind about owning a timeshare. No matter how long you’ve owned your Rhode Island timeshare, it’s your right to get out of your contract. Linx Legal’s A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau is proof that we keep our promises. We are waiting to listen to your story and offer advice when you are ready, no pressure. Link Legal will make a customized exit plan just for you. We have a 100% money-back guarantee for your peace-of-mind
- Take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire or
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-604-3989 or
- text CXL to 484848