Get Rid of My Pigeon Forge Timeshare
Pigeon Forge is known for its stunning mountain beauty. It sits deep in the majestic Smoky Mountains of Tennessee. This top tourist destination is for people who want to get away from it all. Therefore, whichever time of year you go, there is sure to be something going on. Fall festivals, sports tournaments, even music conventions fill the air with energy all year long.
Has vacationing at your Pigeon Forge timeshare stopped working for you? If you’ve been wondering, “How do I get rid of my Pigeon Forge Timeshare?” take the short quiz below to see if you qualify for our proven exit method. It’s the no-risk way to take back your financial freedom.
Get Rid of a Pigeon Forge Timeshare and Gain Financial Freedom 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
Pigeon Forge Festivals
Some vacationers even plan their visit around the festivals. And, there are plenty all year round.
- Dollywood’s BBQ & Blue Grass Festival Musical welcomes top musicians and barbeque chefs to join this jam session, which starts off the dog days of summer.
- Wilderness Wildlife Festival has wildlife animal experts presenting hundreds of workshops, children’s educational events, and all-around fun activities for everyone. Also, don’t miss the expertly guided hikes through the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Dumplin’ Valley Bluegrass Festival is where you’ll find thousands of happy people dancing and singing the blues, in addition to some rocking country music too.
On the quieter side of Pigeon Forge, relax in the splendor of the Great Smoky Mountains. Rent a cabin and hike through the mountains, view beautiful waterfalls, wildlife, and caverns. Then, at the end of the day, soak in the private hot tub for the perfect ending to your relaxing day!
Top 5 Lively Things to Do in Pigeon Forge
Music and family fun! You’ll find something for everyone in Pigeon Forge. Whether it’s playing in an interactive gameshow or hiking in the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, the list of adventures is boundless.
- Dollywood is the only theme park with authentic southern charm. It features rip-roaring rides, yummy eats, and rootin’ tootin’ family entertainment.
- Rafting in the Smokies No experience necessary during your thrilling whitewater expedition.
- Paula Deen’s Lumberjack Feud Show and Adventure Park Serious lumberjack competitions. Family-friendly show.
- Rocky Top Mountain Coaster is set on twenty acres of beautiful Smoky Mountain scenery, our coaster features plenty of tunnels, curves, and 360 degree turns.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park is now the largest protected land east of the Rocky Mountains. Furthermore, it’s also the most visited national park in the American Park System.
Which Timeshares are in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
If you’re looking for the best deal in town, call the resort directly when booking a vacation. They keep a large inventory of rooms for non-owners throughout the year. Why not try out the accommodations at a different timeshare resort, such as Capital Vacations or Westgate Resorts? Just remember to say no thank you to a timeshare presentation.
- Oakmont Resort returns to an oasis retreat featuring a refreshing dip in indoor or outdoor pools. Or, unwind in the hot tub while taking in the fresh mountain air or relaxing your sauna muscles. Have a scenic picnic at the barbecue grilling stations and stay up to date with your workout routine at the fitness center.
- Mountain Meadows has incredible panoramic views of the mountains.
- Sunrise Ridge Resort has cozy hotel rooms for one or rent a larger 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom townhome and bring the whole family.
- Margaritaville Island Hotel’s This upscale contemporary resort has a coastal beach vibe. In addition to the two pools, there are several adult-only hot tubs around, which are the perfect retreat after a jam-packed day of exploring.
- Club Wyndham Smoky Mountains Splash in the indoor or outdoor swimming pool. Also, a children’s playground is on-site, and the two miniature golf courses are nearby.
- The Lodges at the Great Smoky Mountains Spacious lodges with up to three bedrooms and spectacular scenery from every window.
- Wild Bear Inn is a cozy hotel that offers guests comfortable accommodations in the heart of Pigeon Forge, including a pool and on-site restaurant. All within minutes of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Laurel Crest is a luxury, cabin-style living with enough space to breathe. In fact, log cabins available with up to three bedrooms and three bathrooms and fireplaces.
The Benefits of Cancelling Your Timeshare
People who own timeshares in Pigeon Forge tend to keep hold of their timeshare longer than they should’ve. Why? Because some owners think giving up their timeshare means giving up the mountain vacations they love. The opposite is true. Non-owners have much more to gain. Such as paying less for resorts and cabin rentals, greater availability book resorts, and more variety of places to choose.
Other Vacation Rental Options in Pigeon Forge
If you want a more authentic Tennessee vacation, choose a log cabin. Because of the demand, owners opt to rent out their upscale mountain retreats through local rental agencies. You’ll also find them listed on sites like Airbnb and Homes2Go.
Timeshare owners often use RedWeek to list their weeks, as well. They try to recoup some of the high cost of ownership. In other words, when your timeshare is finally canceled, you’ll have more options than ever.
How to Cancel Your Pigeon Forge Timeshare
Most timeshare owners want to know how to cancel their timeshare contracts quickly. However, each person’s contract varies in complexity. For this reason, an exit specialist will give you an estimate of how long it may take. Then, if you decide to work with us, we will stop your maintenance payments.
Our team at Linx Legal is experienced in timeshare cancellation. Not to mention, we will never put you in foreclosure. Our team has helped thousands of owners get rid of their timeshares, with resorts such as Wyndham, Bluegreen, Holiday Inn, Diamond Resorts, and more. Check out our A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau website and then give us a call or text.
- Give us a call at 1-800-604-3989
- Take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire or
- text CXL to 484848