Vermont Timeshare Cancellation Options
If you’ve already tried to get rid of your timeshare on your own, you know how discouraging it can be. That’s why Linx Legal’s team of experts is committed to freeing you from your timeshare obligations. If we do not win your case, we will send all your money back. That’s our promise. While many other companies may make this claim, Linx Legal has a documented history of following through.
Please fill out the quiz below so we can better understand your timeshare exit needs. Our consultants will set up a time for your free consultation. Bring your questions and an open mind. We will explain all of your Vermont timeshare cancellation options including, cost, and approximately how much time it will take to get out of your timeshare contract. You have nothing to lose by reaching out to us.
Get Rid of a Vermont Timeshare and Vacation On Your Terms 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
Timeshares in Vermont
While there are many independently owned timeshare resorts in Vermont, two preferred resort properties are Club Wyndham and Holiday Inn Vacation Club. Let’s take a look at these popular timeshare resorts and some fun places to visit nearby.
Northern Vermont is sometimes referred to as Southern Canada. Residents consider it more than a state; it’s a lifestyle. Locals are big on farm-to-table, organic/natural/sustainable living, and finding the perfect work/life balance.
- Club Wyndham Smugglers’ Notch Vermont (Cambridge) is a top-notch mountain resort with fun with a wide variety of on-site entertainment no matter what time of year your visiting. This self-contained mountain resort village surrounded by a grand natural playground is ideal for summertime golf and tennis or winter skiing and snowboarding.
Places Nearby to Explore
- Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits is a beautifully restored 1875 carriage barn. While you’re visiting, discover their award-winning wines and ciders. The tasting class is a tourist favorite. Savor a gourmet charcuterie board on the loft balcony overlooking the farmland. For dessert, their chocolate tasting board features five locally crafted chocolates and Maple Crème liqueur milkshakes!
- Ben & Jerry Factory Tour starts with a ‘moovie’ shown in the Cow Over the Moon Theater. Learn the story of Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield, childhood friends who turned a $5 course on ice cream making into a successful business. Then it’s off to the FlavoRoom for delicious samples of the day!
- ArborTrek Canopy Adventures For those who like to get physical and soar through the air on zip lines zooming across two sky bridges, this place is for you. A guided tour teaches climbers the ecology and natural history of the area.
Southern Vermont is a short ride from New York, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts. For this reason, residents come multiple times per year to enjoy top-notch skiing and snowboarding in the mountains.
- HICV Mount Ascutney Resort (Brownsville) has lofty condo-style 1, 2, and 3-bedroom units. Enjoy indoor and outdoor pools, an arcade, racquetball, and tennis courts. Enjoy rafting, backpacking, kayaking nearby at Mt. Ascutney State Park. Tip: The chef can accommodate dietary restrictions, just ask.
Places Nearby to Explore
- Vermont Institute of Natural Science is the best place for kids to learn about nature hands-on. With plenty of outdoor classes and workshops like Beaver Dam Creations (on-site), kids of all ages will learn at their grade level. Pre-k programs include building empathy through nature play and discovery. It’s an interactive bonding experience for the whole family.
- Vermont Toy Museum When you visit, plan to spend the entire day. Each building is full of antique and vintage toys, some you’ve never seen or heard of before. Filled to the brim with childhood memories, this colossal museum includes buildings that have been relocated from other areas. Walk through a lighthouse, paddleboat, covered bridge, toy building, jailhouse, train station, and more. The hall with all the circus history is mesmerizing. It’s a wonder-filled walk down memory lane!
- on Pearce Mill Restaurant and Glass Blowing presents glass artists creating blown glass pieces throughout the day. They are all very friendly and willing to answer questions. Shop in the store to buy these stunning glass artwork pieces. This highly rated restaurant serves creative American cuisine. Dine in the windowed sunroom overlooking beautiful views of the waterfall and covered bridge.
Top 4 Reasons People Say Yes to Timeshare
- During sales presentations, attendees may feel bullied by aggressive sales reps who are hungry to make their commissions. People get nervous around bullies and, therefore, often agree to buy something just to get out of the room.
- Free tickets to a dinner show sound like a bargain until you have to stop your vacation to attend a sales pitch. Couples may feel guilty about taking something for free, so they’re willing to stay longer than necessary to fulfill their perceived obligation.
- Most people are naturally trusting and believe others will always tell them the truth. Leading phrases like, “Does that make sense to you?” or “Does that sound good?” are designed to make you shake your head yes without pausing to really think about the whole picture. Attendees often don’t know which questions to ask until they are home, and by then it’s too late to cancel their contract.
- Ego-enhancement. To some people, owning a vacation home = status. Ownership pride comes with bragging rights to friends and family. That alone is enough to fuel some buyers to say yes to the timeshare.
Vacation Alternatives to Timeshare Ownership
There are very few buyers looking to buy a timeshare in the after-market, which is why they are difficult to sell. Bottom line: You are most likely going to lose money when trying to sell your timeshare. Owners often put their timeshares up on a secondary market site to rent. They’re hoping to recoup some of their money until they can figure out how to get rid of it.
- Armed Forces Vacation Club is a great place to find cheap vacation deals if your active, retired or current U.S. military. Weekly resort rates all over the world.
- Red Weeks is the largest website for timeshare rentals.
Get Started with The Timeshare Exit Process
The best way to get started is to fill out this basic questionnaire. After reviewing your answers, a counselor will follow up with consultation time that works for you. Linx Legal’s impressive 98% success rate of getting people out of their timeshares is why we are rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. Our BBB reviews speak volumes about our services. Call us today toll-free at 1-800-604-3989 to get the answers you need to make an informed decision.