Washington State Timeshare Cancellation
Washingtonians are known for being friendly and polite. Also, they have a greater degree of environmental awareness to the point where cycling is a common transportation mode. So, when you’re ready to discover less costly ways to vacation in Washington State without the increasing cost of ownership. In fact, we will be here to guide you through your Washington State timeshare cancellation without hurting your credit.
Take Our Short Quiz and Start Living Life Timeshare Free 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
Why People Love Washington State
Welcome to the Pacific Northwest, where outdoor adventure awaits you! The Evergreen State is a perfect mix of big cities and small towns with plenty to explore. To start with, there are over 300 volcanoes. Add glaciers and the rocky coasts of Puget Sound, and you’ve got the perfect vacation. Discover unique dialects, eclectic shopping, and delicious foods of both Scandinavians and Native American cultures.
City or Wilderness Vacation
Seattle is by far the largest city in Washington. The Emerald City is known for its vibrant nightlife and an obsessive coffee scene. If you’re looking for a sustainable vacation option filled with inspiring art and music scene, Seattle is your place.
On the other hand, Olympic National Park, one of three in the state, spans nearly one million acres. Hike more than 80 miles of rugged mountain terrain. In fact, the park’s rainforest and alpine areas offer hiking like nowhere else on Earth.
Washington Timeshares & Alternatives
By being tied down to a timeshare brand, you’re missing out on all that Washington has to offer! With so many amazing places to stay, why limit your options? Don’t fret; you can still stay at your favorite timeshares, but as a non-owner, you’ll pay less, get great perks, and never get bored.
With its iconic attractions wrapped in a coastal setting, Seattle is a lively enclave nestled in the Pacific Northwest.
- The Camlin by WorldMark was first built in 1926 was popular among celebrities such as Frank Sinatra. This Eco-friendly Hotel in Downtown Seattle is a short walk to the famous Paramount Theatre.
Timeshare Alternative: The Charter Hotel
Honestly, this small seaside community is only 25 square miles filled with more charm than a prince. If you are looking for sea air, no crowds, and a laid-back vibe, say hello to Ocean Shores, Washington.
Ocean Shores Timeshares
- WordMark’s Mariner Village If the weather isn’t too crazy, enjoy shore fishing or fly a kite if you’re into surfing and horseback riding, this resort close to all the action.
- Point Brown by Diamond Resorts Step out onto your large balcony to watch the twelve-foot waves crash on the rocks. Then, relax in front of your fireplace in your fully equipped, secluded beach getaway.
Timeshare Alternative: Shorebirds Villas
Leavenworth is a town rich in Bavarian culture. From its architecture to vibrant festivals, the events bring more than 1 million tourists each year. In the Springtime, ride horses along the surf and raft down the whitewater of the Wenatchee River. In the winter, powdery snowfalls make for great skiing.
- Blackbird Lodge by Diamond Resorts with spectacular mountain and river views. Located one block from many restaurants, art galleries, and unique gift shops.
- WorldMark Leavenworth walking through a real-life fairy tale perched on the Cascade Mountains
Timeshare Alternative: Storybook Riverside Inn
If you’re looking for quaint shops, along with delicious food, and a view of the beach, then you won’t have to look far to find them in Ocean Park.
Ocean Park Timeshares
- WorldMark Long Beach Since this resort has direct access to downtown; it’s the perfect location. Also, it offers guests all the top resort amenities modern travelers expect and then some.
- World Mark Surfside Inn is a tranquil location minute from the beach and a golf course. Additionally, this resort features cliff views, miles of winding trails, and a pair of historic lighthouses.
Timeshare Alternative: Beachwood Estate
Even though this small community only has 10,000 residents, it’s extraordinary to see more than 300 Victorian-style homes being historically preserved. What’s more, this part of America is well-preserved.
Port Townsend Timeshares
- Even though it’s ideally located, WorldMark Discovery Bay has no air conditioning or elevator for guests. Also, you will pay a transient occupancy tax upon arrival, even if you’re an owner. This hidden fee is one of the downfalls of ownership. Not every property will live up to the hype.
Timeshare Alternative: The Tides Inn & Suites Waterfront
Deer Harbor is a short drive from the ferry tucked away between two peninsulas. In the center of town, the Marina is the claim to fame. In addition, the cozy bed and breakfasts overlooking the marina are a top reason people come back year after year.
Deer Harbor Timeshares
- WorldMark Deer Harbor overlooks the Marina for easy access to boating, kayaking, and whale-watching charters.
Timeshare Alternative: Snug Harbor Resort
You’ll know when you’re in Chelan by the miles of apple farms. To be sure, the hilly farmland has inspired and sustained generations of family businesses, shops, restaurants, and wineries.
- WorldMark Lake Chelan Shores is a modern 2-story large condo with bay windows and glass balconies. The property has six tennis courts secluded by woods.
- WorldMark Chelan Lake House is a grand four-story, a log-cabin-style condominium that sleeps up to 12 people. Also, large balconies have a mountain view.
Timeshare Alternative: The Lookout at Lakeside Village
This small town sits right on the inlet at Birch Bay State Park. So, if you look north, you can- on a clear day- see the mountains of Vancouver, Canada.
Birch Bay Timeshares
- Diamond Resorts Sandcastle Three-bedroom condominiums include a restaurant, pool, hot tub, and rooftop terrace. Each unit has a balcony with a view of either the bay or Mt. Baker.
Timeshare Alternative: Ocean Front Vacation Villa
Since this tiny town is located right outside of Olympia, it’s only a short drive in any direction to visit half a dozen small towns.
Grand Mound Timeshares
- Great Wolf Lodge is a Diamond Resorts affiliated property. It’s a huge indoor waterpark with dining and shopping options, themed suites, and attractions for all ages.
Timeshare Alternative: Modern Farmhouse-style Home
It is home to Washington State’s largest Dutch settlement and is the heart of its farmland. During the year, some events celebrate community heritage.
- Diamonds Resorts VI at Homestead is five minutes to the Canadian border and less than two hours to Seattle. The studio condos, along with a beautiful golf course, are where you’ll call your home away from home.
Timeshare Alternative: Silver Reef Casino & Resort
In addition to the timeshare alternatives above, you can choose your accommodations through other websites. Then, you’ll be able to keep more of your money and still enjoy a life of travel. Knowing how to cancel your timeshare the right way is important.
- RedWeek is the biggest timeshare renter on the internet. You will wonder why you ever bought a timeshare in the first place.
- The Armed Forces Vacation Club offers discounted vacations. Since some as low as $359 per week, you won’t break the bank.
Linx Legal is the Right Choice
Yes, you can cancel your Washington timeshare and keep your good credit. Our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau is proof that we keep our promises. Not only do we have a 100% money-back guarantee, but we’ve canceled over 95% of our client’s timeshare contracts. With this in mind, call us to find out how to cancel your timeshare.
- Take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire or
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-604-3989