How Do I Cancel My Palm Springs California Timeshare
So, you love the California beach scene. Waves crashing in the dark of night, reading a book under your beach umbrella. But you’re thinking, how do I cancel my Palm Springs California timeshare and still afford to vacation there? Have no fear! Not only is it possible to get out of your timeshare contract, but you can still enjoy the same places you love for a fraction of the cost of ownership.
Take Our Short Quiz and Get Out Of Your Timeshare Contract 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
Your Timeshare Contract
While there are certain buyer protections in place to help you escape your newly-signed timeshare contract, many people don’t pay enough attention to the fine print. If you’re past Florida’s recession period, you will have to hire an ethical timeshare exit company like Linx Legal to get you out.
A Brief History of Palm Springs
In 1908, Nellie Coffman, and her husband, Harry, came to California and opened The Desert Inn as a sanitarium. Doctors of the time often prescribed high altitude with dry climates to people with breathing conditions like tuberculosis. And just like that, the medical tourism industry was born.
It soon evolved into a resort that hosted movie stars, artists, and socialites. However, the couple divorced over their difference of opinion. Eventually, Coffman turned the business into a hotel.
By the 1950s, Palm Springs was a top destination for college students on spring break. For perspective, in 2010, Palm Springs saw over 1.7 million tourists to the area.
The Draw of Palm Springs
Palm Springs, California, gets its name from the warm spring, which bubbles from the sand in the village center and is surrounded by palm trees. The town has been a haven for Hollywood stars since the gilded age. A traveler’s staple, the city, is largely dependent on income from tourism. For this reason, it makes sense that many timeshare companies have locations in Palm Springs.
From popular resorts such as Club Wyndham to Welk Resorts, you can always find top resorts in this part of California. But what if you want to get out of your timeshare contract and travel a different way?
Notable Events in Palm Springs
Because tourism is a big factor in Palm Springs’ economy, there are many opportunities for cultural engagement. Among the most interesting things to do in this region are:
- Coachella– One of the world’s most famous music festivals. Get tickets to see performers of all kinds, from Beyonce to Weezer.
- International Film Festival – This is one of North America’s best film festivals, and over 135,000 people go each year. Watch films and attend events with content from over 60 countries. Don’t miss the annual Film Awards Gala — there will be some celebrity sightings to remember. And if that’s not enough, you can also go to the Arthur Lyons Film Noir Festival and the American Documentary Film Festival.
- Greater Palm Springs Pride – An iconic two-day celebration of Palm Springs’ iconic LGBTQ+ community. Also, look into the White Party Palm Springs, the world’s largest gay dance party!
Places to Visit in Palm Springs
Palm Springs is home to a great many attractions worth a visit for any traveler. And Millions of them learned how to get rid of their timeshare so they can visit Palm Spring even more than they did before.
- Canyons – Enjoy some of the West’s nature with a hike (or horseback ride!) through the Indian, Painted, and Palm Canyons. Just be sure to pack lots of water and a hat!
- The Palm Springs Aerial Tramway – The world’s largest rotating tramcar. Enjoy views from every angle across Chino Canyon. In the end, you will land at Mount Jacinto State Park. There you can hike, watch a movie, go camping, or go skiing during the winter.
- Golf courses – As of 2001, Palm Springs has over 100 golf courses. Top choices include the SilverRock Resort, the Indian Wells Golf Resort, and Desert Willow.
- Palm Springs Air Museum – Rated one of the world’s best, this is a great choice for anyone interested in flying. Here you can see and learn about iconic planes and even book a flight in some of them. Active military get in free!
Favorite Resorts in Palm Springs
Of course, California is a popular place, so companies selling vacation ownerships love to set up shop here. For this reason, you can find lots of timeshare resorts in Palm Springs, including:
Take the Easy Way Out of Your Timeshare
While Palm Springs is a great travel choice, it is more than possible to enjoy all it has to offer without timeshare debt hanging over your head. Linx Legal gets people out of their timeshare contracts permanently and safely. You can get rid of your timeshare debt and still vacation in Palm Springs. Check out Our Better Business Bureau Page, then give us a call for your free consultation.
- Take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire or
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-604-3989