How Do I Cancel My Ocean City Timeshare
If you’ve entered a timeshare contract and have buyer’s remorse, you can still cancel anytime, but the process is more complicated if you wait. When people call to ask, “How do I cancel my Ocean City timeshare?”, we’re ready to teach them the only safe way to get out of their contract.
Take Our Short Quiz and Start Living Life Timeshare Free 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
Maryland Timeshare Exit Law
Understand how to cancel your timeshare quickly by learning the timeshare laws in your purchase state. In Maryland, the timeshare purchaser reserves the right to cancel a timeshare contract within ten calendar days. You may also cancel the timeshare contract if the accommodations described in the agreement are no longer available.
What Brings People to Ocean City
While most everyone in the Northeast United States claims Ocean City, Maryland as their go-to summertime beach spot, it’s no wonder 8 million tourists flock to this sunny destination all year long. Nostalgia for the Easter shore culture of boardwalks, salt-water taffy, and seafood abound. Additionally, this beach town is the perfect place to enjoy fall and winter vacations too.
Ocean City’s Off-Season Activities
Because Ocean City is open all year round, you don’t have to limit yourself to just one trip per year. So, come sip a cup of cocoa on your balcony with a view of the beach or bay. Or take a stroll along the coast and Boardwalk, O.C. has something for everyone this season.
- Ocean City Center for the Art’s newly built bayside facility features a spacious two-story gallery, a pottery studio, classrooms, an art library, and five working artist studios. The galleries display new exhibits of regional and local artists.
- During the winter months, you can bring your pup to play and even park for free at the Inlet Lot. Experienced and passionate surfers surf year-round.
- Take a drive out to the equestrian paradise known as Assateague Island for a nature-filled day trip.
- Since the Boardwalk stays open all year, they rely on repeat summer travelers. open and ready for your You can take a walk, ride your bike, or even find a Thrasher’s open on nice weekends!
Ocean City Timeshares
Some people are still getting conned into buying timeshares in Ocean City. However, most people rent them and forgo the ever-climbing cost of ownership.
- Boardwalk One not only has clean, spacious rooms but the tremendous view of the ocean makes this resort a favorite.
- Club Ocean Villas II welcomes boaters! They have a boat dock and parking for your trailers. And their property has easy access to the Assawoman Bay. Many of the rooms overlook the canal for a tranquil moment during your day.
- Ocean High sits between the Isle of Wight Bay and the canal in Ocean City. Not only does this resort boasts spacious two and three-bedroom condos, but it comfortably accommodates up to nine guests.
- Saint Tropez where each unit has two bathrooms, a full kitchen, a separate living room area.
- The Quarters’ spacious Townhomes include washers and dryers in the units. They are not beachfront but there is nearby beach access.
Sharing is Not Caring
Diamond & Club Wyndham share resorts. How does this practice benefit owners? It doesn’t. In fact, it hurts them. Coconut Malorie Resort is offered in its portfolio by Diamond Resorts. But Club Wyndham also has this resort in its portfolio. Even though some properties allow many timeshare companies to rent out individual rooms within their resorts for a fee, that fee is still passed on to you. It also means while you may be able to book at more locations (which Diamond claims to potential buyers during timeshare presentations), those locations have limited availability. I bet your timeshare sales rep forgot to tell you that.
Best Boardwalk Restaurants
- BELLY BUSTERS Seafood & Deli has been making delicious seafood subs since 1985.
- HOOKED crunchy, delicious, savory dishes are fresh out of the Bay.
- LONGBOARD CAFE is a casual surf-themed bistro located in the Town Center shopping plaza.
- THE MUZE CAFE located off the Boardwalk is a cozy European-style cafe experience.
- SEACRETS is an entire complex featuring a restaurant, bar, nightclub & hotel in the style of Jamaica.
- DRY DOCK 28 where you can dock yourself at the infamous boat bar while enjoying a local brew. Outdoor seating available, live entertainment weekly.
Places Where Memories Are Made
- Winterfest of Lights If you like holiday cheer, Santa, and hot chocolate, then Winterfest is for you! Snap a photo with Santa, visit the unique gift shop, and walk through the sparkly wonder of holiday exhibits. See the 50-foot Christmas tree. Watch a live outdoor show and sing along. Soak up all the holiday goodness at Winterfest of Lights.
- Springfest happens every May in O.C. This kick-off to the summer season brings amazing headliners to the stage.
Every year families pack up vans, load in the kids along with sports equipment, and head to Ocean City. The friendly beach town has multiple sports facilities and venues perfect for events of any size.
- The Roland E. Powell Convention overlooks the bay with plenty of indoor space.
- Northside Park is the area’s largest and most popular park, The 58-acre complex was created for indoor and outdoor sporting events.
- Tennis Center with 17 championship courses surrounded by beautiful landscapes and water
- Ocean Bowl Skate Park is the oldest skating park in the country.
Better Bang for Your Buck
Unfortunately, ownership isn’t what it’s cracked up to be. Firstly, knowing how to cancel your timeshare and where to go to book vacations cheaper, is the goal. Secondly, understanding that you’re essentially paying for someone else’s vacation rental year after year. While they enjoy the perks, stop the nonsense! Cancellation is the only way to take back your financial freedom. Start renting whichever resort you’d like for a fraction of the cost of owning a timeshare.
- RedWeek is the premier timeshare rental site. Choose your property and book. No commitment. Cheap rates.
- Ebay Marketplace has been helping people vacation frugally for decades.
- Listen, don’t be afraid to rent an Airbnb. Timeshare owners put their places for rent here rather than keep bleeding out money on maintenance fees.
Exit Your Timeshare Safely with Linx Legal
Canceling a timeshare can be daunting. Our Linx Legal team members are excellent listeners. Not only will we help you create a timeshare exit plan that frees you from your contract obligations, but our stellar team promises to help stop your monthly maintenance payments. Check us out on the Better Business Bureau website, and then give us a call or text. We will get your timeshare canceled or your money back.
- Take a few minutes to fill out this basic questionnaire or
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-604-3989