Say Goodbye to Your Virginia Timeshare
At Linx Legal, we create timeshare exit plans that work. Our 98% success rate is one reason our clients trust us. We have helped people all over the country get out of their timeshare commitments. Are you weighing the pros and cons of getting rid of your timeshare? The reasons to get out are much longer than the rewards. Timeshares are expensive and hard to sell.
When you work with us, We will protect your credit. You have nothing more to worry about. Say goodbye to your Virginia timeshare once and for all. Fill out the short questionnaire below to see if you are eligible for our exit program.
Say Goodbye to Your Virginia Timeshare 🏖️ 💰 ✈️
Can I Give Back My Virginia Timeshare
You may cancel your timeshare contract within seven days of purchase. If you are past the 7-day mark, you’ll need to hire a trustworthy timeshare exit company to help you get out of your contract.
More About Virginia
While a timeshare in Virginia is costly and unnecessary, Virginia is still a great place to visit. Throughout the rest of the this article, we will focus on what makes Virginia such a great place to visit. In addition to special places to visit in Virginia, we will present to you vacation options that are better than purchasing a timeshare.
Colonial Williamsburg is the world’s largest living history museum. Experience the city’s charm and meet the people who bring history to life. While you’re visiting, be sure to check out the Civil War reenactments. The kids will enjoy living like a soldier for the day. Cooking over a fire and running drills will make them appreciate living in modern times. The soldiers do not break character. Enjoy becoming part of the play.
The day you say “I do” is one of the most special moments in your entire life. Whether engaged or just married, these venues will spark romance. Choose a blooming venue such as The Oval Garden. The Williamsburg Winery offers a rustic setting on a 320-acre historic vineyard. Make your dream day special.
Timeshares in Colonial Williamsburg
Like many places across the United States, Wyndham seems to dominate the timeshare market. Read more about Wyndham specifically by visiting our Wyndham timeshare cancellation page.
- Club Wyndham Governor’s Green is a quiet gem surrounded by artfully landscaped grounds. While on the property, enjoy swimming pools, hot tubs, tennis, the spa, and billiards.
- Club Wyndham Kingsgate has the ultimate video gaming technology. Test your skills and become the master of your video gaming destiny.
- Club Wyndham Patriots’ Place This home away from home is peaceful enough to catch up on your reading while sitting on your private balcony.
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Resort Newly refurbished villas feature jetted tubs.
- Marriott’s Manor Club Families stay in one- or two-bedroom villas with washer/dryer units, and enclosed balconies.
- GreenSprings Vacation Resort by Diamond Resorts is located on Williamsburg’s outskirts. The resort sits in a woodland setting.
- The Historic Powhatan Resort by Diamond Resorts is an expertly restored Manor House that dates back to 1735—nestled among 256 acres of trees.
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resort is a premier hotel offering period-specific accommodations.
- Patrick Henry Square by BlueGreen Resort Sprawl out in their roomy studios up to three-bedroom suites, each with full kitchens and laundry rooms.
This city has been a top family destination for decades—notable places include the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center and Busch Gardens Park. Virginia Beach has one of the few sites that allow camping right on the beach. False Cape barrier, which can only be accessed by hiking, biking, or small boat, lets you sleep under the stars and rise with the tide.
Did you know that Virginia Beach has proud military ties? The world’s largest naval station, Naval Air Station Oceana is home to all the east coast strike-fighter jets. While public tours of the base are not available, you can visit the Military Aviation Museum for an educational day out with the family. If you’re feeling adventurous, stop by Aircraft in Motion and take a plane ride over the city.
Timeshares in Virginia Beach
- Beach Quarters Resort by Diamond Resorts offers oceanfront views. You’ll find tons of dining, shopping right on the boardwalk.
- Boardwalk Resort and Villas by Diamond Resorts has a bright and contemporary feel. The largest rooms are only two bedrooms—Rated 9/10 for best resort for a two-person trip.
- Ocean Beach Club is a Caribbean type resort offering upscale accommodations such as a pool with cascading waters.
- Oceanaire Resort by Diamond is located near the famous Neptune Statue.
- Turtle Cay Resort is a fun Key West-inspired resort in the heart of Virginia Beach.
Alexandria or Old Town has many art galleries, shops, and eateries. George Washington’s hometown is alive with historic neighborhoods. Dine on 18th-century grub in the centuries-old Gadsby’s Tavern. Walk the waterfront mile and take a cruise on the city’s new resident tall ship.
- Club Wyndham Old Town Alexandria Enjoy cozy one- and two-bedroom suites featuring modern amenities that make you feel right at home.
- Lorien Hotel & Spa by Holiday Inn Vacation Club is a coveted urban retreat in Alexandria. An onsite spa helps you relax and reboot.
Cheaper Ways to Travel
Below we list two alternatives to timeshare. We also have a page dedicated to alternatives to timeshare.
5 Reasons to Choose Linx Legal
- Linx Legal is a consulting firm that advocates directly on behalf of our clients.
- We are available to you throughout the entire process, with no extra fees.
- Our stellar rating with BBB makes us one of the most trusted timeshares exit companies.
- We do not subcontract out to law firms like many other timeshares exit companies.
- If we don’t get rid of your timeshare, we don’t make money, so there is no risk to you.
How Does the Exit Process Work
Deciding to exit your timeshare is the first step. Give us a call. We offer a free, no-pressure consultation to explain all your exit options. Bring your questions. We want to hear from you. If you decide to continue, you’ll complete some paperwork, and we’ll begin the process. A Case Manager will provide you with ongoing updates. But feel free to reach out anytime – we always love hearing from our clients.
Because we have over ten years of timeshare exit experience, we are confident that we will be able to get rid of your timeshare. Contact Linx Legal today and start the process of taking back control of your life.
- Please take a moment to fill out this basic questionnaire or
- text CXL to 484848 or
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-604-3989